Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) (8386 Views)

Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander / This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area / Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme (2) (3) (4)

Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Chizuru01(m): 11:37am On Mar 12, 2020
It is a quite a sad Event on Wednesday Morning that one of us Chizuru01 lost his girlfriend to a sex hungry wolf and also a very good friend of mine.

Our Friendship started far back as 2018. I was afraid because I hated anything that will stress my Emotion. She was 2 years younger than me but we didn't mind. But unfortunately it came to an end last Tuesday.

About Two weeks ago, I came back home so as to prepare for my NYSC stream II. So, I noticed she now spends most of her time in Facebook instead of in her Bakery. Normally, I don't like going into my woman's privacy so as to prevent Heart attack and to prevent seeing what I can't unsee. But Last week Saturday, I Came into her bakery store, Asked her for her phone as she also does me. She jokingly / Romantically dragged the phone with me making it more suspicious. I insisted and overpowered her romantic deceit and Then went into her Inbox direct. What i saw and felt is not what i wish any weak man to experience because they can't carry it.

She has been sleeping with one of my guys. I scrolled up how it started and I noticed a message

My Guy :- " How is ur BF"

My Ex Girlfriend :- " I don't understand what you mean, unless u mean my brother cause now I don't have any Boyfriend"

My Guy :- " What about Chizuru01? "

My Ex Girlfriend:- "He is just a friend. Don't mind peoples gossip.... "

One conversation led to another and to another until one day she had prob with her mum,She was heartbroken and depressed, she told me and also my guy about it and then my guy used that opportunity she was vulnerable to get her with time he started sleeping with her because I saw many nudes and sex chats.

I didn't even bother to ask her to explain because I don't want to hear lies. I just had a little conversation with her and then left Peacefully.

Yesterday after no call, Chat, SMS reply from me, she then brought back the phone I bought for her, her Sim card, Dresses and Deodorant I bought for her telling me to take my stuffs back if I am ending our friendship, Which is a psychological stunt she always play to make me feel guilty and then reconnect with her. But unfortunately, the stunt didn't work out, I took the phone, broke the Sim and burnt the cloth Asap. She started crying and Wailing as the result of the stunt came out bad. She Came inside our house and was crying heavily. I know she was pretending sha so I gave her enough space to do so. When she was done wasting her time, she shamefully left.

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Chizuru01(m): 11:37am On Mar 12, 2020
As many may be thinking that I am a Superman or I didn't love her because i kept my cool after reading the chat instead of shouting or quarrelling the my guy.

My secret is simple. LASH HER FIRST BEFORE LOVE.

You may think it is wickedness, it is not my brother, Girls of nowadays does not lay all their relationship eggs into one guy. They have this mentality that all men are unstable and can leave anytime, So it is better to have a backup plan. So, sometimes they may now love the backup more than the real.

So far as you are not stabled enough for marriage, Please make sure you sleep with with her to ur satisfaction or u just stay away else you will surely regret it and Then look for any possible evil means to deal with her

I don't mean you should make sex the backbone of your relationship but just know if u don't marry her, another guy will definitely lash her and leave her for another guy.

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Chizuru01(m): 11:37am On Mar 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

only poor love to Bleep while people are getting money, you are going through an heart break that is why you are ranting up and down

See who is talking. Do you think I opened a small bakery kios for her? or do you think I bought her Sagem phone?

My dear, Pleasure and money making must be in proper proportion for the equation to be balanced.

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Froshloaded: 11:39am On Mar 12, 2020
Sorry oo.
Nigerian girls ehn

I will nuh talk

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by coolestofall(m): 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
Xory bro. She never deserved u.
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by sexylassie2(f): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
you blame the girl, you didnt blame the guy sleeping with your ex

she returned every gift to you, her hands is clean, so stop being pained and move on

if you were so strong as you claimed, you wont be hear pouring out your emotions to receive sympathy

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by DaddyRochie1642: 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

she returned every gift to you, her hands is clean, so stop being pained and move on

if you were so strong as you claimed, you wont be hear pouring out your emotions to receive sympathy

Why are you Pained?, ... You're one of those Feminists abi? grin

22 Likes

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by wizdomnzube(m): 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
This bitches ain't loyal. If u lyk pipe her for 3hours straight four times a week, my brother she go still cheat with 4 seconds man.

Just chop ur own waka. Nor dey reason relationship with dis girls.

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Westernlove: 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
You Simps that buy stuffs for some of these nigerian broke hoes are trying. There Is one girl pleading to me now to pls help her and I'm starting to pity her. There was a time I showed great interest in this stupid girl, but one stupid Igbolabi boy dey burst her brain that time. I just shook my head, I'm like fine clean beautiful girl like this, see the Idiot she Is following. Me fine cute boy Is even dying for your attention. I shook my head again. There was a time I Invited her to my place, She came over, I prepared a great meal for her, she even had all sort of chilled drinks. After refreshment, I tried holding her hands so we could get close lol. Naso she con dey form dey shift. It got to a stage she stood up and told me she wants to leave. I just told her bye bye. Now she Is begging for my attention after that one don knack her tire. con see serious tears and begging on phone, I know It's all Sakamanje lol.I don't feel like removing Inside this my 1.5M because she Is a nigerian hoe. Nothing will ever make me trust a TYPICAL NIGERIAN FEMALE again!!! and I'm not sure I can ever care so much about them or love them so much again. No, I don't think so. Na me sef be the MASTER OF DECEPTION now!!!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Edyice: 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
Oga chibuzor no be only you get the bae Na ...

Let other guy knack too sad angry

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
Edyice:

It's very easy to give wack advise when you're not directly involved

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
Edyice:

The Bros na stingy guy....their is love in sharing
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by drnoel: 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
It's good to be painted. It always makes one learn a lesson. Hit naija women all u want. When Ur time clock clicks, u go go find wife. Whether her body count is a Mike long or never much, it's irrelevant. What's impt is to know what u want from the relationship/ marriage/union.
There is a time for everything.
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Chizuru01(m): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

My dear, I can't fight my guy because of my woman that jejely decided to be with him.

Also, I ain't pouring out emotions. I just want to tell guys to always Fuc.k una kpekus wella in every relationship to avoid Heartbreak when she eventually decides to take it to another guy.

Good guys should stay totally away from Relationships wen they are not ready for marriage.

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Chizuru01(m): 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
Westernlove:
You Simps that buy stuffs for some of these nigerian broke hoes are trying. There Is one girl pleading to me now to pls help her and I'm starting to pity her. There was a time I showed great interest in this stupid girl, but one stupid Igbolabi boy dey burst her brain that time. I just shook my head, I'm like fine clean beautiful girl like this, see the Idiot she Is following. Me fine cute boy Is even dying for your attention. I shook my head again. There was a time I Invited her to my place, She came over, I prepared a great meal for her, she even had all sort of chilled drinks. After refreshment, I tried holding her hands so we could get close lol. Naso she con dey form dey shift. It got to a stage she stood up and told me she wants to leave. I just told her bye bye. Now she Is begging for my attention after that one don knack her tire. con see serious tears and begging on phone, I know It's all Sakamanje lol.I don't feel like removing Inside this my 1.5M because she Is a nigerian hoe. Nothing will ever make me trust anything TYPICAL NIGERIAN FEMALE!!! and I'm not sure I can ever care so much about them or love them so much. No, I don't think so. Na me sef be the MASTER OF DECEPTION now!!!

Guy, Pick up the call, tell her sweet things, invite her over. Fuc.k her brains out and dump her in the nearest gutter tomorrow morning. Packaged Oloshos don't deserve pity.

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Chizuru01(m): 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
Edyice:

My happiness is that I didn't pull that good guy stunt. I knacked her to my full satisfaction. Another guy must get vagina tightening cream if he really wants to enjoy that kpekus

Xavfra:

The Bros na stingy guy....their is love in sharing

Lol, I was only helping her stupid life.

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
[quote author=Chizuru01 post=87391258]

My happiness is that I didn't pull that good guy stunt. I knacked her to my full satisfaction. Another guy must get vagina tightening cream if he really wants to enjoy that kpekus

Lol, I was only helping her stupid life.[/quote

grin grin shocked

Baddest

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
see why i say friend of benefit is sometimes better in naija cheesy.u get babe ur blood pressure will never get down.u will be fearing that ur best friend or some random sugar daddy will be smashing her cheesy.most guys with babes cant even travel far cos of fear of another guy sleepin with their girlfriend cheesy .but then op this girl u desribing is not all that bad cos afterall she returned the phone u bought for her cheesy.

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by sexylassie2(f): 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
Chizuru01:

Guy, Pick up the call, tell her sweet things, invite her over. Fuc.k her brains out and dump her in the nearest gutter tomorrow morning. Packaged Oloshos don't deserve pity.

you are really pained.

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by sexylassie2(f): 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
Chizuru01:

My dear, I ain't pouring out emotions. I just want to tell guys to always Fuc.k una kpekus wella in every relationship to avoid Heartbreak when she eventually decides to take it to another guy.

Good guys should stay totally away from Relationships wen they are not ready for marriage.

only poor love to Bleep while people are getting money, you are going through an heart break that is why you are ranting up and down
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by dontrulee: 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
was faced with something like that of recent but mine was quite different.
started relationship with this girl 2016. we started on a good ground and all. At first, she was like no sex before marriage but we can do some romance, I agreed. wanted to marry this lady but her parents never liked me because of my stature and ethnicity but this girl loves me so much.
she also trusts me so much that we had romance several times totally naked without sex. Anytime she gets high and wants to have sex, I remind her that no sex before marriage.
her only problem was that she is too insecure and misunderstands many of my actions. I never ask her about her past neither do I ask her if she f**king any guy though I never trust her, I love her so much.
I broke up with her today because she insisted we have sex so that I will put her in the family way because she thinks that if she gets pregnant, her parents will have no choice but to let me marry her. I disagreed totally and we broke up.
I know many of you will call me fools but to me, that's the right thing to do.
it will be irresponsibility on my part to impregnate her and deny the pregnancy. I can't stand the shame and dishonor but this girl doesn't care she just wants to leave her parents house and live with me because according to her, am the best guy ever. such a pity.

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by dontrulee: 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
Chizuru01:

My dear, I ain't pouring out emotions. I just want to tell guys to always Fuc.k una kpekus wella in every relationship to avoid Heartbreak when she eventually decides to take it to another guy.

This isn't right bro. two wrongs doesn't make a right. girls will always be girls, that doesn't mean that you should be having sex with every girl in a relationship.

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

Don't sound stupid

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Chizuru01(m): 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

you are really pained.

Why would I be pained wen I have everything necessary to losen your kpekus if we meet real life

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Slimdada(m): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
Alaye! Calm down joor,she's not your girlfriend it's just your turn..

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
Guy u must really be a kid o. u immature wots all this shitty talk about. she even returned all wat u bought for her and u are still wailing, cryin. na mumu boy u be, one tin about sex is dat where u stopped anoda guy continues.

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Slimdada(m): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
Chizuru01:

Why would I be pained wen I have everything necessary to losen your kpekus if we meet real life

You mean you have the tools to loosen her pussy screw??

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Westernlove: 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
Chizuru01:

Lol bad guy, She Is even the one Initiating the Invitation now. I'm just doing shakara for her since yesterday. I love to torment these Hoes emotionally now I swear, I love to see them beg. Well I told her I won't be available until saturday. She said okay, she can't wait to see me and she will be spending the weekend with me. I'm like, you want to do what? I told her I'm not sure I would entertain such thing. She pleaded again, then I told her okay, I will think about It and give her feedback. The feelings of being In full control Is always out of this world. That's what most of these ladies are enjoying. Look at that mumu quoting you up there, Na their type dey use only money and material things attract ladies. Ladies dey call them Baga & Maga!!!

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Chizuru01(m): 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
lefulefu:
see why i say friend of benefit is sometimes better in naija cheesy.u get babe ur blood pressure will never get down.u will be fearing that ur best friend or some random sugar daddy will be smashing her cheesy.most guys with babes cant even travel far cos of fear of another guy sleepin with their girlfriend cheesy .but then op this girl u desribing is not all that bad cos afterall she returned the phone u bought for her cheesy.

Trust me, she loves pulling such psychological stunt, she always return things, then I will feel bad and then start having heart to heart talk with her until we reconnect again.

That's why she started crying and wailing in pain wen I quickly broke her sim and took the phone.

She wasn't expecting it to go this way. I have received over 50 missed calls

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Darkseid(m): 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
dontrulee:
was faced with something like that of recent but mine was quite different.
started relationship with this girl 2016. we started on a good ground and all. At first, she was like no sex before marriage but we can do some romance, I agreed. wanted to marry this lady but her parents never liked me because of my stature and ethnicity but this girl loves me so much.
she also trusts me so much that we had romance several times totally naked without sex. Anytime she gets high and wants to have sex, I remind her that no sex before marriage.
her only problem was that she is too insecure and misunderstands many of my actions. I never ask her about her past neither do I ask her if she f**king any guy though I never trust her, I love her so much.
I broke up with her today because she insisted we have sex so that I will put her in the family way because she thinks that if she gets pregnant, her parents will have no choice but to let me marry her. I disagreed totally and we broke up.
I know many of you will call me fools but to me, that's the right thing to do.
it will be irresponsibility on my part to impregnate her and deny the pregnancy. I can't stand the shame and dishonor but this girl doesn't care she just wants to leave her parents house and live with me because according to her, am the best guy ever. such a pity.
Maybe she is already pregnant and as you be guy with good potentials, she wants to pin it on you.

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
Why are you all carrying this matter for head, sheybi it is just ordinary Sex. What's there if women are beginning to have sex with no emotions attached these days, after all men do it a lot. grin grin grin

Just sex y'all are crying like say una mama die. grin
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Chizuru01(m): 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
Westernlove:

Lol bad guy, She Is even the one Initiating the Invitation now. I'm just doing shakara for her since yesterday. I love to torment these Hoes emotionally now I swear, I love to see them beg. Well I told her I won't be available until saturday. She said okay, she can't wait to see me and she will be spending the weekend with me. I'm like, you want to do what? I told her I'm not sure I would entertain such thing. She pleaded again, then I told her okay, I will think about It and give her feedback. The feelings of being In full control Is always out of this world. That's what most of these ladies are enjoying. Look at that mumu quoting you up there, Na their type dey use only money and material things attract ladies. Ladies dey call them Baga & Maga!!!

Wen you reach, she may try to deceive you into falling for her with sweet tongue. Don't fall o. She used you as a back up plan, when the other guy dumped her. Convert it to your own advantage and Bleep her brains out. Don't dump her yet and don't spend much. When her small brain finally tell her how stupid she is, then she can leave by herself.

How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? / Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. / Cant Stay A Day Without Sex

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64