Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? (3007 Views)

Easy Tip To Make Her Hot Or Ask For More / How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage / Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
5 dates undecided
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by calculator123(m): 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
after marriage .
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by sweetMichael(m): 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
first visit...
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by bqlekan(m): 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
Depends on the connection between the two parties.. for me, its always been on a average of 2
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by dukum: 12:32am On Dec 15, 2015
So people still ask for sex?......................... lipsrsealed
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by talktonase(m): 2:26am On Dec 15, 2015
Teamnosextillaftermarriage#
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by MrImole: 7:46am On Dec 15, 2015
SexyCeline:
It's simply down to chemistry.. If am soo into you, then i will lay down ma couchie. It's no biggy

I want u to be "into me" please.
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by SexyCeline(f): 7:58am On Dec 15, 2015
MrImole:

I want u to be "into me" please.
Lol...pls o am nat a cheerful giver.
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by MrImole: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2015
SexyCeline:
Will you give me under duress?
I hate to brag but I think I have a gun
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by MrImole: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2015
SexyCeline:
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by SexyCeline(f): 8:28am On Dec 15, 2015
MrImole:
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by SexyCeline(f): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2015
MrImole:
Ama kick ur balls and will be out in a giffy.
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by MrImole: 8:37am On Dec 15, 2015
SexyCeline:

Ama kick ur balls and will be out in a giffy.

Let's rehearse it first but after that I promise you, the situation of d place no go remain the same.
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
DebbyChris:
Till wedding night, no matter how long we date.
You'd very tired nw...wait till monday...sunday's definitely thanksgiving. ?..

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Locked Her Phones From Me / Im Baack / Top Craziest And Sexiest Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.