Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? (2982 Views)

Easy Tip To Make Her Hot Or Ask For More / How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage / Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by MrImole: 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
How long do you date before you allow or ask for sex?

Weeks?
Months?

For how long is it normal to have sex?
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by MrImole: 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by dachaste(f): 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2015

Immediately afta u've tied d knot.

Shikena

4 Likes

Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by MrImole: 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
I suppose 6months-1year should be enough.

lalasticlala seun misspicy cutehector naijaboiy lasisi79 misssterious amazingangel sijo ifyalways
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by MrImole: 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
dachaste:

Immediately afta u've tied d knot.

Shikena

Team no sex before marriage?

4 Likes

Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by sinaj(f): 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
Nxt topic will be: how many weeks do u think a pregnancy can best be terminated undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by dachaste(f): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
MrImole:

Team no sex before marriage?

Lolz. Team obedient sounds be Ta

Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by 20bc(m): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
Op which kind jamb question be this, you nor know say na when the connection done day strong and day sweet una before una go start to day fπck.......
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by MrImole: 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
dachaste:

Lolz. Team obedient sounds be Ta

Wao!

Let me come and join your ministry, I need a virgin as my second wife.
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
6Years...cheesy
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by crispberry(f): 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
Here to read comments
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by Isaacmacdon(m): 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
How long? For me 5yrs! Hopefully we'd av dated for 4yrs dn marry on d 5th year. <= got that?
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by 20bc(m): 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
Estharfabian:
6Years...cheesy
Clap for your self .. .
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by dachaste(f): 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
MrImole:

Wao!

Let me come and join your ministry, I need a virgin as my second wife.

Heheheheheheh

Ah don die. Second Wife!!!

Gud u stingy
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by Michellla(f): 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
any that rocks their boat.

1 Like

Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by MrImole: 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
dachaste:

Heheheheheheh

Ah don die. Second Wife!!!

Gud u stingy
I am at least honest now.

If she's good, I may decide not to take 3rd wife.
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by MrImole: 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
Michellla:
any that rocks their boat.
Even in a day?
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by Michellla(f): 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
MrImole:
Even in a day?
yes.their life, their choices. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by dachaste(f): 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
MrImole:
I am at least honest now.

If she's good, I may decide not to take 3rd wife.

Lolz. Bad guy
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by Flashh: 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
When both of you are together in the same room privately without nobody disturbing.

7 Likes

Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
As long as it takes to be alone together. grin
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
Estharfabian:
6Years...cheesy

6 years or 6 minutes? you must have made an error lipsrsealed
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
20bc:

Clap for your self .. .
cheesycheesy
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
darkenedrebel:

6 years or 6 minutes? you must have made an error lipsrsealed
LoLgringrin

6years!cheesy Girls don't have libido issues...undecided
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoLgringrin

6years!cheesy Girls don't have libido issues...undecided

really? 6 years? that's suicidal and impossible if you ask me ...like holding a pee whilst simultaneously gulping a glass of lemonade cheesy
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by fajani(m): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
5yrs
MrImole:
How long do you date before you allow or ask for sex?

Weeks?
Months?

For how long is it normal to have sex?
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by SexyCeline(f): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
It's simply down to chemistry.. If am soo into you, then i will lay down ma couchie. It's no biggy
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
darkenedrebel:

really? 6 years? that's suicidal and impossible if you ask me ...like holding a pee whilst simultaneously gulping a glass of lemonade cheesy
Suicidal?? seriously?

See why I said girls got out Their libidoz in check?smiley You guys are Just Impossible!lipsrsealed
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by DebbyChris(f): 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
Till wedding night, no matter how long we date.

1 Like

Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by Rhesusmonkey(m): 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
SexyCeline:
It's simply down to chemistry.. If am soo into you, then i will lay down ma couchie. It's no biggy
very honest comment. The op reminds me of the 90 day rule in d muvie "Think like a man"

1 Like

Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by younghartz(m): 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
3-4days after you said YeS to me
Re: How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
well, I'll say its a matter of connection...I mean how much u connect wif ur woman. for me, for all d babes i' v dated in d past, its been d very first night we spend together

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help / This Woman’s Bedroom Selfie Has Gone Viral – But Can You Spot The Bizarre Reason / After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.