Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition (2467 Views)

Girls do you support This (pix) / Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? / If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by AjaraEwuro: 9:07am On Jun 05, 2009
I_laugh is asking Kobojunki for her hand in marraige, do you think this Diva and this paddy will work out til death do them part?

1 Like

Re: I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by StubbornGENIUS: 1:58am On Aug 21, 2020
AjaraEwuro:
Ilaugh is asking Kobojunki for her hand in marraige, do you think this Diva and this paddy will work out til death do them part?
Kobojunkie did you do the do?
Re: I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by Kobojunkie: 2:19am On Aug 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Huh?
Re: I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by StubbornGENIUS: 2:26am On Aug 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Huh?
Are you not who the OP is referring to?

1 Like

Re: I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by Kobojunkie: 2:29am On Aug 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Are you not who the OP is referring to?
I have no clue, and it has been so long so I can't even recall any character by the name I_Laugh on nairaland back then.

1 Like

Re: I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by StubbornGENIUS: 2:31am On Aug 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I have no clue, and it has been so long so I can't even recall any character by the name I_Laugh on nairaland back then.
Ever been a mod?
Re: I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by Kobojunkie: 2:32am On Aug 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Ever been a mod?
No, why do you ask?
Re: I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by StubbornGENIUS: 2:41am On Aug 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
No, why do you ask?
You're popular, especially in Godly affairs.
Re: I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by Kobojunkie: 2:48am On Aug 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
You're popular, especially in Godly affairs.
I only started back up on nairaland after almost a decade off of it this past April... not popular at all!
Re: I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by StubbornGENIUS: 2:49am On Aug 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I only started back up on nairaland after almost a decade off of it this past April... not popular at all!
The religion section will disagree.

1 Like

Re: I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by Kobojunkie: 2:57am On Aug 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
The religion section will disagree.
ROFLMAO! Well, I am definitely not popular with a lot of the folks on there.. I tend not to see God through the same goggles that a majority of them do...

1 Like

Re: I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by StubbornGENIUS: 3:00am On Aug 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO! Well, I am definitely not popular with a lot of the folks on there.. I tend not to see God through the same goggles that a majority of them do...
Nah wah 4 you oh.
Why did you mop the floor with your cloth grin
Re: I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by Kobojunkie: 3:08am On Aug 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Nah wah 4 you oh. Why did you mop the floor with your cloth grin
I didn't! I am simply not one to conform. What I know is what I stick to
Re: I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by StubbornGENIUS: 3:13am On Aug 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I didn't! I am simply not one to conform. What I know is what I stick to
I like your principles though. Not easy to banter with those guys especially the witness es and Atheists.
Re: I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by Kobojunkie: 3:19am On Aug 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
I like your principles though. Not easy to banter with those guys especially the witness es and Atheists.
I used to be an atheist myself but only a handful of those who consider themselves atheists on here are in fact one. I would say the majority are simply disgruntled former religionists.

As for the JWs, I used to enjoy inviting them over to my place to debate their beliefs. They never could respond to all of my questions but at least they were good company to have on, say, a boring day. The ones I have met in the religion forum argue more like zombies, who start to fume in the mouth when you don't agree with them. It get's boring very quickly!

Re: I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by StubbornGENIUS: 3:30am On Aug 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I used to be an atheist myself but only a handful of those who consider themselves atheists on here are in fact one.[b] I would say the majority are simply disgruntled former religionists.

As for the JWs, I used to enjoy inviting them over to my place to debate their beliefs. They never could respond to all of my questions but at least they were good company to have on, say, a boring day. [b]The ones I have met in the religion forum argue more like zombies, who start to fume in the mouth when you don't agree with them
. It get's boring very quickly!
The bolded is so true. I don't understand why someone will come to a faceless forum and be claiming atheist,they are just confused Christians. As for the JWs, their problem is self esteem and ego .
Re: I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by Kobojunkie: 3:41am On Aug 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
The bolded is so true. I don't understand why someone will come to a faceless forum and be claiming atheist,they are just confused Christians. As for the JWs, their problem is self esteem and ego .
I don't believe the former are really Christians.... In fact, many who claim to be Christians have never really experienced God firsthand, but there is a longing to be part of a group bigger than themselves, and so they are willing to pretend to believe and claim anything they are fed -- I call them the "fake it until you make it" Christians and they make up about 99% of the crowd.
Then there are those who have had to face the truth of the lie that have lived in their pasts. Rather than accept the mistake and move on, they simply exchange one religion for a new one ... atheism becomes sort of a new religion for those folks. And you see again in those, the desire to be part of something bigger than self because they find assurance in numbers.

As for the latter (the JWs), same thing.,, assurance in numbers, plus I know it is part of the brainwashing that is there religosity.
Re: I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by StubbornGENIUS: 3:46am On Aug 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I don't believe the former are really Christians.... In fact, many who claim to be Christians have never really experienced God firsthand, but there is a longing to be part of a group bigger than themselves, and so they are willing to pretend to believe and claim anything they are fed -- I call them the "fake it until you make it" Christians and they make up about 99% of the crowd.
Then there are those who have had to face the truth of the lie that have lived in their pasts. Rather than accept the mistake and move on, they simply exchange one religion for a new one ... atheism becomes sort of a new religion for those folks. And you see again in those, the desire to be part of something bigger than self because they find assurance in numbers.

As for the latter (the JWs), same thing.,, assurance in numbers, plus I know it is part of the brainwashing that is there religosity.
Your analysis is spot on .
Catch you later...
Re: I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by Kobojunkie: 3:48am On Aug 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Catch you later...
Cool!
Re: I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by 1Sharon(f): 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2023
StubbornGENIUS:

😂
Re: I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by FalseProphet1(m): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
StubbornGENIUS:
Catch you later...
Someone opened a thread to profess love for a female. And you appeared and stole the love of his life away. Wetin man do man.

As I prophet I condemn this act and demand that you kill any feelings you have for kobojunkie.
Re: I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by efficiencie(m): 1:53am On Apr 26, 2023
AjaraEwuro:
I_laugh is asking Kobojunki for her hand in marraige, do you think this Diva and this paddy will work out til death do them part?

Na to pray make death by argument no do them part shortly after the wedding.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by sholikay(m): 9:27am On Apr 26, 2023
efficiencie:

Na to pray make death by argument no do them part shortly after the wedding.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
No be lie my brother...kobojunkie can argue for life..if we can get her to argue for peter obi,about his stolen mandate,I'm sure the president elect will give up power..😄

2 Likes

Re: I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by 1Sharon(f): 7:31am On Apr 27, 2023
sholikay:
🤣🤣🤣🤣
No be lie my brother...kobojunkie can argue for life..if we can get her to argue for peter obi,about his stolen mandate,I'm sure the president elect will give up power..😄

Kobojunkie be like: "Oh wow, I'm trending I don't know why"
Re: I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by Emmanuel30a: 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Like...? I mean, mention some of d folks... Dat are some smokes, dat av smoked, dat are smokes, or like a/some smokes... Dat are slow pokes...? Or, dat are yokes...? Dat are like some yokes..., or like a/some "floke poke yokes" or some slow poke yokes...? Afterall, none of u are broke! U can/are able 2smokes,etc; while drinking coke... Also..., U do likes 2pokes some assholes&tits...Isn't it?... I mean, don't jokes... Who knows how 2 jokes beta, between u &dem...? Did u&dem, u or dem,etc; knows GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST OF Bethlehem, let alone GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, &THE HOLY SPIRIT of/in Bethlehem, Jerusalem∨ IN THE NEW JERUSALEM... U are all of dem, u among dem, u or all of em-maybe some of dem...?, etc; are a totem or are using totem...,etc; u&dey are calling demselves or "urself" a diadem/Diadem...
Re: I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by akwesenana: 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Like...? I mean, mention some of d folks... Dat are some smokes, dat av smoked, dat are smokes, or like a/some smokes... Dat are slow pokes...? Or, dat are yokes...? Dat are like some yokes..., or like a/some "floke poke yokes" or some slow poke yokes...? Afterall, none of u are broke! U can/are able 2smokes,etc; while drinking coke... Also..., U do likes 2pokes some assholes&tits...Isn't it?... I mean, don't jokes... Who knows how 2 jokes beta, between u &dem...? Did u&dem, u or dem,etc; knows GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST OF Bethlehem, let alone GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, &THE HOLY SPIRIT of/in Bethlehem, Jerusalem∨ IN THE NEW JERUSALEM... U are all of dem, u among dem, u or all of em-maybe some of dem...?, etc; are a totem or are using totem...,etc; u&dey are calling demselves or "urself" a diadem/Diadem...
Legend.
Re: I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by Emmanuel30a: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
akwesenana:
Legend.
Okay sir! Sir yes sir...? Wat of..., or is dat John Legend,etc; dat sang "All of me..."? Who is me, or who am I...? Also, I know of or about an alcohol/alcoholic content(s),etc; bearing 'Legend'... So or by d way, "I am>I was",etc-appeared on ur profile info..., is dat ur name or new name...? Lyk from Glory 2 Glory...?-dat is my new name...? I hope u avn't file/files&defile/defiles a juvenile,or any juvenile,etc; because u are agile,fertile,sterile,etc...?Wat of filing&defiling those juveniles lyk reptiles,or juvenile reptiles,etc; on d tiles of ur domicile or in ur domicile...? How many juveniles,juvenile reptiles, or juvenile like reptiles,etc; av u filed&defiled..., in ur domicile&exile...; or in ur domicile like an exile, etc...? I mean, I hope(of course u aren't a/some Popes with microscrope..., dat is/dat are using microscope,telescope,scope,etc... Even a/some Popes,etc; can elope with an antelope/antelopes,etc;because of an envelope/envelopes...) it is
Re: I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by Emmanuel30a: 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Okay sir! Sir yes sir...? Wat of..., or is dat John Legend,etc; dat sang "All of me..."? Who is me, or who am I...? Also, I know of or about an alcohol/alcoholic content(s),etc; bearing 'Legend'... So or by d way, "I am>I was",etc-appeared on ur profile info..., is dat ur name or new name...? Lyk from Glory 2 Glory...?-dat is my new name...? I hope u avn't file/files&defile/defiles a juvenile,or any juvenile,etc; because u are agile,fertile,sterile,etc...?Wat of filing&defiling those juveniles lyk reptiles,or juvenile reptiles,etc; on d tiles of ur domicile or in ur domicile...? How many juveniles,juvenile reptiles, or juvenile like reptiles,etc; av u filed&defiled..., in ur domicile&exile...; or in ur domicile like an exile, etc...? I mean, I hope(of course u aren't a/some Popes with microscrope..., dat is/dat are using microscope,telescope,scope,etc... Even a/some Popes,etc; can elope with an antelope/antelopes,etc;because of an envelope/envelopes...) it is
not in
Re: I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by Emmanuel30a: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
not in
ur profile/profiles that, you have filed&defiled some slowpoke reptiles&juveniles; or some imbeciles like reptiles, juveniles, etc; who aren't fertile, sterile, agile, etc...? If u have/had/would..., or if it is in ur profile(s), etc; u would or could be thrown into River Nile..., or an exile..., etc...
Re: I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by Kodak9(m): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
ur profile/profiles that, you have filed&defiled some slowpoke reptiles&juveniles; or some imbeciles, like reptiles, juveniles, etc; who aren't fertile, sterile, agile, etc...? If u have/had/would..., or if it is in ur profile(s), etc; u would or could be thrown into River Nile..., or an exile..., etc...
Go on I dey your side 😅
Re: I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by akwesenana: 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Okay sir! Sir yes sir...? Wat of..., or is dat John Legend,etc; dat sang "All of me..."? Who is me, or who am I...? Also, I know of or about an alcohol/alcoholic content(s),etc; bearing 'Legend'... So or by d way, "I am>I was",etc-appeared on ur profile info..., is dat ur name or new name...? Lyk from Glory 2 Glory...?-dat is my new name...? I hope u avn't file/files&defile/defiles a juvenile,or any juvenile,etc; because u are agile,fertile,sterile,etc...?Wat of filing&defiling those juveniles lyk reptiles,or juvenile reptiles,etc; on d tiles of ur domicile or in ur domicile...? How many juveniles,juvenile reptiles, or juvenile like reptiles,etc; av u filed&defiled..., in ur domicile&exile...; or in ur domicile like an exile, etc...? I mean, I hope(of course u aren't a/some Popes with microscrope..., dat is/dat are using microscope,telescope,scope,etc... Even a/some Popes,etc; can elope with an antelope/antelis
Lol. You get talent.
Re: I_laugh Asks For Kobojunkie's Hand In Marriage - Do You Support This Proposition by Emmanuel30a: 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
akwesenana:
Lol. You get talent.
Okay! Are you a male or a female...?...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can You Get Your Bf To Spend On U? / To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? / Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.