Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:47 AM

Seun And All The Mods On Nairaland Report Here Now!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seun And All The Mods On Nairaland Report Here Now!!!! (837 Views)

Peaceful Protest Against The MODS Holding On The 25th Of Feb. / Igbo Men With A Wife And Girlfriend... Report Here Abeg #qtna / ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun And All The Mods On Nairaland Report Here Now!!!! by ILoveToFuCcK: 7:44am On Dec 15, 2015
Seun undecided

Lalasticlala undecided

Nairaland needs more smiley undecided undecided angry angry

Who else agrees with me? angry
Re: Seun And All The Mods On Nairaland Report Here Now!!!! by ssoftappless(m): 7:45am On Dec 15, 2015
ILoveToFuCcK:
Seun undecided
Lalasticlala undecided

Nairaland needs more smiley undecided undecided angry angry
Who else agrees with me? angry
how will that add to ur negative bank account?
Re: Seun And All The Mods On Nairaland Report Here Now!!!! by ILoveToFuCcK: 7:47am On Dec 15, 2015
ssoftappless:
how will that add to ur negative bank account?
Hope you wouldnt mind asking your father??
Re: Seun And All The Mods On Nairaland Report Here Now!!!! by ssoftappless(m): 7:50am On Dec 15, 2015
ILoveToFuCcK:

Hope you wont mind asking your father??
STFU u product of a cassava farmland sex.
Re: Seun And All The Mods On Nairaland Report Here Now!!!! by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2015
cry kiss undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue cool shocked sad angry grin cheesy wink smiley what's the need of more smiley when you can't use all this. abi you want turn nairaland to WhatsApp.
Re: Seun And All The Mods On Nairaland Report Here Now!!!! by ILoveToFuCcK: 7:54am On Dec 15, 2015
ssoftappless:
Well i know your birth certificate is an apology letter from a condom factory.. so i'm not surprised
Re: Seun And All The Mods On Nairaland Report Here Now!!!! by sinaj(f): 7:55am On Dec 15, 2015
crazysaint:
cry kiss undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue cool shocked sad angry grin cheesy wink smiley what's the need of more smiley when you can't use all this. abi you want turn nairaland to WhatsApp.
he wants a fuccking smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Seun And All The Mods On Nairaland Report Here Now!!!! by sinaj(f): 7:55am On Dec 15, 2015
ssoftappless:
faints

2 Likes

Re: Seun And All The Mods On Nairaland Report Here Now!!!! by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 15, 2015
I hagree and
-nairaland official language shud be change to pidgin angry
-they shud be no tin as banning again angry

1 Like

Re: Seun And All The Mods On Nairaland Report Here Now!!!! by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 15, 2015
sinaj:
faints
LOL sweery that softapple guy is mouthed right?
Re: Seun And All The Mods On Nairaland Report Here Now!!!! by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 15, 2015
ILoveToFuCcK:

Well i know your birth certificate is an apology letter from a condom factory.. so i'm not surprised
bro free the guy, bcaus if u provoke him, he will make u change ur moniker to ihatetofuuck
Re: Seun And All The Mods On Nairaland Report Here Now!!!! by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 15, 2015
And also they should uncensor and change "fvck" to "gonk"
Re: Seun And All The Mods On Nairaland Report Here Now!!!! by jamex93(m): 8:14am On Dec 15, 2015
lolx

nothing to say
Re: Seun And All The Mods On Nairaland Report Here Now!!!! by sinaj(f): 8:16am On Dec 15, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
LOL sweery that softapple guy is mouthed right?
lol daz u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Was I Wrong? / Domestic Violence In Relationships...what Should You Do? / Any Blogger In The House!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.