Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust (37250 Views)

N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest / 6 Armoured Cars Arrive Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by bettercreature(m): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2015
Lvlink:
Oya Buhari come and probe yourself!

I challenge you to probe yourself, since probing has taken over governance!
And what make you think PMB got one

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Femsyn(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2015
Apparently, Dasuki was the real Finance Minister, Okonjo was just a figure head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Pangea: 11:17am On Dec 15, 2015
No wahala
EFCC should go and collect it from there!

They should also go and collect Linda's mansion!
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by freezyprinzy(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2015
Following
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by dustydee: 11:17am On Dec 15, 2015
But we knew that. Buhari's bullet proof car that was bombed was provided by the government. I guess it was replaced by the government then. It is one of the benefits provided to ex-presidents.
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Tayo114: 11:17am On Dec 15, 2015
that is the only good thing he did
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Rincewind(m): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2015
End time cars
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Pascal181: 11:18am On Dec 15, 2015
greatness22:
Dasuki sef, hope he didn't 4get to include my name, cos the N5b i receieve, i cannot finish it.
(Mu)2
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by andychukse(m): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2015
The songs of Dasuki continues
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Franzinni: 11:19am On Dec 15, 2015
A storm is coming !
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by porrigeyam(m): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2015
Lvlink:
Oya Buhari come and probe yourself!

I challenge you to probe yourself, since probing has taken over governance!
angry grin
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by babasanti: 11:19am On Dec 15, 2015
ALTERNATEID:
Former heads of state are entitled to security protection and vehicles. The armoured vehicles are always budgeted for so, no big deal here.

GEJ will also start enjoying the same benefits from next year. So, Dasuki can't hide under this excuse to explain away how he and jonathan stole and shared $2.1billion meant for hardware purchase.
apc zombies, always justifying evil and corruption.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 11:20am On Dec 15, 2015
If he was there, we would have past this stage.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by lonelydora: 11:20am On Dec 15, 2015
Yes. It's statutory
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by needrealuvabj81: 11:20am On Dec 15, 2015
All because he arrested dullard in 1985. bubu keep dealing with maradona boyz, dont forget his the Don B. Dasuki and Are are babagida's men. you used ur dullard DSS bro to collect Are's house, after 4yrs in office, what happens? politicians dont think of tomorrow. move dis country forward and give those that voted you the change they died for grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by SweetSoup(m): 11:21am On Dec 15, 2015
Now that baba is involved according to dasuki, we no go hear witch hunt again from wailer association, a.k.a Ekpas....
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by porka: 11:21am On Dec 15, 2015
That's what you get when you chose to politicize the National Security of a country.

Who does that?

The national security of any country should be greater than any partisan consideration.

By the time Dasuki starts talking properly, different from EFCC sources, many of our government security operations would be in jeopardy.

Many government informants would have been exposed and security compromised.

And by the time the consequences start manifesting, they should take full responsibility for what they have caused.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by emmanuel596(m): 11:21am On Dec 15, 2015
Pidggin:
You see?! They are all guilty of benefiting from Dansuki, including Bubu. Shouldn't all of them be probed?

Bubu got the car yes but never kknew the source....governments makes plans and budget for such. expenses so why did they (gej and co) used. The money that was meant to purchase smtinn else Was he under pressure to share cars to them??
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Querty(m): 11:21am On Dec 15, 2015
PLSE, Join me in prayers...
See my signature!!
Politics is a game! Two tins are always involved; you either WIN or you LOOSE
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by tuscani: 11:21am On Dec 15, 2015
DEXTROVERT:
make I confess, I got just N200 MTN recharge card from Dansuki it was meant to be the fee for this comment , However I'm not ready to return it cos my I forgot my transfer PIN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

to get N500 ,send ' DANSUKI ' to 4100 charges apply
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by miqos02(m): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2015
hmmm
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Frankiss44(m): 11:23am On Dec 15, 2015
smartblu:
Don't steal. Leave that to the government. It's their moral duty.

The Government hates competition cheesy
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 15, 2015
ALTERNATEID:
Former heads of state are entitled to security protection and vehicles. The armoured vehicles are always budgeted for so, no big deal here.

GEJ will also start enjoying the same benefits from next year. So, Dasuki can't hide under this excuse to explain away how he and jonathan stole and shared $2.1billion meant for hardware purchase.
...the fact is that ALL THOSE WHO BENEFITED ARE BIN ARRESTED, budget or no budget

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Chubhie: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2015
This case starts dying a natural death once IBB,OBJ and co are implicated.
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by ooshinibos: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2015
mmmmm..that's why buhari has been quiet
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Intendy: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2015
I can authoritatively say that Buhari will never and never received such camouflage gift.
I KNOW MY ONIONS WHEN I SEE ONE

1 Like

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by roskojo: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2015
I like dt, over to PMB to dare and arrest dem all, if u have d gut to do so
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by IVORY2009(m): 11:26am On Dec 15, 2015
utytill:
efcc got a bad case here.dasuki smart die.small small judges,imam,pastor,ashawos,okada man,taxi driver etc etc names go show.

I dey laugh like Obasanjo grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by macho44(m): 11:26am On Dec 15, 2015
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by emperorzz(m): 11:26am On Dec 15, 2015
Dasuki is not d problem of naija jor... its d way we play our politics rather.
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by tuna4servi(m): 11:26am On Dec 15, 2015
U just dey implicate people ni jare,i hope he won't mention my name too sha
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by opribo(m): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2015
When PMB got his own bullet proof car, did he reject it and we didnt hear about it either, now this probe is bringing up a lot of things, i just hope that the whole thing makes the country better at the end of the day and not another time wasting exercise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Projects delivered by Udom To Mark 33rd Anniversary Of Akwa Ibom State - Photos / El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration / Adeleke’s Wife Showers Gifts On First Baby Of 2023 In Osun (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.