Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust (37252 Views)

N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest / 6 Armoured Cars Arrive Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by gannod(m): 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
osazeeblue01:
BUHARI SHOULD LIVE BY EXAMPLE BY LEADING THEM TO JAIL.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by CioAngels(f): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
My dear comrades, with this new dimension of buying bullet proof cars for our former heads of state and presidents which buhari is one of them, i see this probe going nowhere. Even publishing of names with this confession, i chellenge pmb to publish all the heads and presidos. I hope pmb will not disappoint his foreign colleages and friends.
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Blackfire(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
lookandlaff:

and it's their fault how? Somebody chop money and later threw a birthday party, I was invited and drank the champagne as champagne is not unexpected at a party. Later they arrest him for chopping money and you tell me I am guilty because I drank champagne?

have u heard of something called 'accomplice'
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by faithful42000: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
can't u smell something, this a distraction. pls let's focus on senate procuring customized exotic SUV for themselves against public outcry.
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
Kennydoc:

My bro, it's not as simple as you're taking it. As former heads of state, they were supposed to ask about the source of the funds for the rides, and should have refused them if the source of the money couldn't be clearly explained.
Why does FG want to prosecute NOI, Emefiele and a few other people if not that they obeyed wrong instructions. Why is Dokpesi being hounded if not that he was given some money from the loot?
So why will Dokpesi be prosecuted while the former HoS be let go?
I believe u are a kid. Is Dokpesi a former head of state? Of what relevance is he to Nigeria? Are the Generals not entitled to security and vehicles again, let alone head of state like Pmb? Abeg next chapter
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Abagworo(m): 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
CioAngels:
My dear comrades, with this new dimension of buying bullet proof cars for our former heads of state and presidents which buhari is one of them, i see this probe going nowhere. Even publishing of names with this confession, i chellenge pmb to publish all the heads and presidos. I hope pmb will not disappoint his foreign colleages and friends.

Rubbish. Buying heads of State bullet proof vehicles falls completely under defence and should never be deviated. Buying armoured vehicles for defence against Boko Haram attack falls under Dasuki.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Mboi: 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
agabusta:
Its no big deal to purchase Bullet proof jeeps for all Former Head of states. When the one they are using gets old and due for replacements. By law, they deserve to be properly protected, and that responsibility falls squarely on the FGN.

But if it is the cash earmarked for Arms purchase that was diverted and used for that purpose, then Dansuki is guilty of misappropriation.

Why didn't he make a request to purchase bullet proof cars for Ex Head of States in the 2015 budget? He is just forming smart, and trying to use that as justification for other illegal purposes he used the arms money for.

The bullet proof jeep, GEJ went with now, when it gets old, it is the responsibility of the FGN to change it for him. But it should be properly appropriated in the budget.

Not that they will take money meant to buy arms and use for another purpose.

It is called stealing while using good intention as an alibi.
The person who benefited from the stealing is called....?
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
Intendy:
I can authoritatively say that Buhari will never and never received such camouflage gift.
I KNOW MY ONIONS WHEN I SEE ONE
Never trust a Nigerian politician regardless of political affiliation
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Duru1(m): 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
agabusta:
Its no big deal to purchase Bullet proof jeeps for all Former Head of states. When the one they are using gets old and due for replacements. By law, they deserve to be properly protected, and that responsibility falls squarely on the FGN.

But if it is the cash earmarked for Arms purchase that was diverted and used for that purpose, then Dansuki is guilty of misappropriation.

Why didn't he make a request to purchase bullet proof cars for Ex Head of States in the 2015 budget? He is just forming smart, and trying to use that as justification for other illegal purposes he used the arms money for.

The bullet proof jeep, GEJ went with now, when it gets old, it is the responsibility of the FGN to change it for him. But it should be properly appropriated in the budget.

It is funny most Nigerians are longer shouting appropriation! appropriation!! appropriation!!! When did the government appropriate for the replacement of bullet-proof SUV for former the head of state?
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by agabusta: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Duru1:

It is funny most Nigerians are longer shouting appropriation! appropriation!! appropriation!!! When did the government appropriate for thr replacement of bullet-proof SUV for former head of state?

Good! You can lead the protest against this gross violation of the appropriation Act. Only monies appropriately can be legally expended.
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Intendy: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
kpekusPikin:
of cause I don't trust myself either but I know what buhari can do. HE IS NOT A POLITICIAN
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Intendy: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
kpekusPikin:
of cause I don't trust myself either but I know what buhari can do. HE IS NOT A POLITICIAN
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by amaechi1: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
agabusta:

My brother you have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Duru1(m): 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
agabusta:

Good! You can lead the protest against this gross violation of the appropriation Act. Only monies appropriately can be legally expended.

I care less about a country such as Nigeria that is filled with dishonest scumbags.
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by mbjsuki(m): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
On whose authority was he working with? Who granted him such approval? These should be the moral questions to be asked. Until impunity is put to an halt and severe and ultimate punishment given to culprit of such offences,we will continue to witness this and many more dramas. And if the story is anything to go by with, then the benefactors needs to answer some queries too.
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Kennydoc(m): 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
tayomohammed:

I believe u are a kid. Is Dokpesi a former head of state? Of what relevance is he to Nigeria? Are the Generals not entitled to security and vehicles again, let alone head of state like Pmb? Abeg next chapter

You are the kid here. We are talking about spending funds that weren't appropriated and you're yarning dust. Heads of State are entitled to exotic cars? Tell me where it is in the constitution. Heads of state are entitled to security and a pension of over 20m, but not to exotic cars, especially when the funds for the said cars were not captured in the budget. One of them (probably Obj) even requested for 2 of the cars, and ended up getting them. Isn't that corruption?
I mentioned Dokpesi because he claimed he was paid for commercials that his TV station rendered. He's however being hounded because he shared in the looted funds.
If all those that ate from the looted funds are being arrested, then the former heads of state that got exotic cars from the same funds should equally be arrested (though that's impossible).
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
Jona did so many things to win election. Bribe to former heads of state was one of them, but he still failed. God was truly against him.
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by ddippset(m): 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
Kennydoc:

You are the kid here. We are talking about spending funds that weren't appropriated and you're yarning dust. Heads of State are entitled to exotic cars? Tell me where it is in the constitution. Heads of state are entitled to security and a pension of over 20m, but not to exotic cars, especially when the funds for the said cars were not captured in the budget. One of them (probably Obj) even requested for 2 of the cars, and ended up getting them. Isn't that corruption?
I mentioned Dokpesi because he claimed he was paid for commercials that his TV station rendered. He's however being hounded because he shared in the looted funds.
If all those that ate from the looted funds are being arrested, then the former heads of state that got exotic cars from the same funds should equally be arrested (though that's impossible).
dasuki in jail, dokpesi in jail, oya take pistol, take handcuffs, oya go arrest buhari! Oya go.
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by ayodele123(m): 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
Does that implicate them as beneficiary of a loot ? It is FGN responsibility to replace their cars and is it the ex heads of states business to ask from which fund the cars were purchased ? Nobody should implicate any ex head of state o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeleke’s Wife Showers Gifts On First Baby Of 2023 In Osun (photos) / Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State / Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.