Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust (37251 Views)

N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest / 6 Armoured Cars Arrive Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by sparkleRed(f): 11:28am On Dec 15, 2015
agabusta:
Its no big deal to purchase Bullet proof jeeps for all Former Head of states. When the one they are using gets old.

But if it is the cash earmarked for Arms purchase that was used for that purpose, then Dansuki is guilty of misappropriation.

The bullet proof jeep, GEJ went with now, when it gets old, it is the responsibility of the FGN to change it for him. But it should be properly appropriated in the budget.

Not that they will take money meant to buy arms and use for another purpose.

Very logical comment!
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by obailala(m): 11:29am On Dec 15, 2015
How is this revelation supposed to help Dasuki's case?.... It is the duty of the FGN to provide security for the past presidents and I believe money is appropriated for this purpose yearly. If the NSA chose to use unapproppriated funds to do this, that is the headache of the NSA and mentioning that he bought cars for previous heads of states is inconsequential to his case.

Meanwhile, IgbereTv, trentonline, hopeforNigeria et al have already been broadcasting it since yesterday that Dasuki bought bullet proof SUVs for Buhari and all over facebook, I could already see the jonathanians jubilating that God has given them victory by proving that Buhari too is corrupt grin grin cheesy Such pathetic souls!
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by callmenow: 11:30am On Dec 15, 2015
According to a source who does not want to be named. why are Nigeria papers publishing these unverified, faceless quotes. Again!
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by sunnitus: 11:30am On Dec 15, 2015
Young03:
ah don tire for ds dasuki saga
broda I dey tels u, dis man saga too much,d man really chop nobi small ...I dey wonder weda we stil get moni for our acc
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by frisky2good(m): 11:31am On Dec 15, 2015
One day I might even discover that I chopped out of this money we are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 15, 2015
how is a former president receiving bullet proof cars from the ONSA a scandal?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Kennydoc(m): 11:32am On Dec 15, 2015
ALTERNATEID:
Former heads of state are entitled to security protection and vehicles. The armoured vehicles are always budgeted for so, no big deal here.

GEJ will also start enjoying the same benefits from next year. So, Dasuki can't hide under this excuse to explain away how he and jonathan stole and shared $2.1billion meant for hardware purchase.

Well, the issue is that the money Dasuki spent was neither budgeted for nor appropriated, so it was illegal. It means all past Heads of State shared in the illegal loot.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by DOCTORDONE: 11:33am On Dec 15, 2015
Na everybody folo chop afterall.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 15, 2015
Kennydoc:

Well, the issue is that the money Dasuki spent was neither budgeted for nor appropriated, so it was illegal. It means all past Heads of State shared in the illegal loot.

and it's their fault how? Somebody chop money and later threw a birthday party, I was invited and drank the champagne as champagne is not unexpected at a party. Later they arrest him for chopping money and you tell me I am guilty because I drank champagne?
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Bintus2much(m): 11:34am On Dec 15, 2015
Good news indeed for that region.

Meanwhile download and share this Xmas classic of my friend.

Listen to Ben Ese- Give Love This Christmas on Mynotjustok https://my.notjustok.com/track/53692/ben-ese-give-love-this-christmas
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by raph101(m): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2015
zik4ever:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/ex-heads-of-state-got-armoured-cars-from-dasuki/124399.html#bzEo71xeRZhWO2Sv.99

No wonder Buhari was safe when He was attacked in kaduna... Dasuki ft Buhari... Hot new singles... Bullet proof
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by kayroy5(m): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2015
So Dansuki is a father Christmas that gives cars and money to everyone?

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Kazrem(m): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2015
Bullet proof cars bought from Office of the National Security or from the budget meant for procurement of arms for the army?
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by borntoborn: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2015
How does the purchase of bullet proof cars affect his corruption case? Let Dansuki face d consequency alone so as that other big thieves will learn the deterrance lession from.
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by ODUBEZE: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2015
The list is endless! money meant to save millions of Nigerians!
I hope PMB will do the needful! Putting all these corrupt Leaders in jail will give Nigerians a clean start!
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2015
Dis kabuki guy self...
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by ezeomaigbo(m): 11:37am On Dec 15, 2015
*sobs*
please I don't want to go to jail. Dasuki gave me #200 for origin on election day. Can someone pls give me the details of Treasury Single Account so that I can Transfer the 'loot' therein.
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by LVStone(m): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2015
Going by subsidy removal which I support anyway because the rich are getting richer all in the name of helping the poor through subsidy.

Notwithstanding, if the masses will have to sacrifice much for the economy,we must make sure our discussion rights are protected.

We shall not watch and see money hungry senators to change their vehicles with our money,it shall no longer be bussines as usual, I call on everyone no matter your geopolitical zone,either SE,SS,NE,SW,e.t.c. to stand up and defend our Right.

We shall make this government governable and well meaning to Nigerians if we take to the street with boldness to defend our taxes.

I call on any bold,brave,and visionary youths,let us have an association not to beg dirty politicians, not hail themfeel for few naira whereby jeopardizing our future. I Find it hard to believe it when we youth will gather to honor a politician who made us Jobless and still make us feel like a lesser citizens by giving him an award.

Enough of this bold social comments,where are the real youth that wana standup to claim our rights and save our generation.

Why should we vote under terrible sun to have a relief from pains but still continue under the pain after voting.

I believe in the national anthem "Arise oh Compatriot" but we will cease to be compatriots to fraud and broad day devaluation of young Nigerians.

like the leper said "Why Sit we here till we die", let it not be a prophesy of fella coming to pass(Suffering and smiling). Nigerian youth,we can make a change under the confine of the law, can we have youths in each local government throughout the federation that will form an association in order to force government to work.I am not talking of the existing association whose patron is one celebrated thief and looter.

I belong to Nigeria,I want to see hi glory return,our father told us of how they eat free food in the university, how they had cleaners to wash their cloth, how coffee was around corridors of lecture theatre, how they were offered immediate employment with official car,how education was interesting. Such stories looks like a fantasy compared to what is obtainable now.

We finish NYSC at age 25 above they tell us we are not employable because of age as if it was not their greed and frivolities that delay us in tertiary institutions through endless Stokes.

Enough is enough, because of our joblessness we come to blogs to defend thieves, we celebrate them when they buy things with our money, we let them use us as a tribal and religious bigot.

I want youths like me that will say not again!

#NIGERIANYOUTHSHALLRISE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by viktor01(m): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2015
The gods don't care whether you are ignorant or not as long as you ate from the goat stolen from their shrine, you are guilty.
Buhari, your name is nest in the gods' list.
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Olugbemija2002: 11:39am On Dec 15, 2015
I don't know that many of those on this platform are so gullible. Dasuki said he purchased bullet proof cars for all the former heads of state and presidents was on paper. Did he actually purchase the cars? We should not be quick to say things we can not substantiate because we do not like Baba Buhari.
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by EASTSIDAZ: 11:39am On Dec 15, 2015
This is the comment of the year. You deserve one HERO BEER! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

utytill:
efcc got a bad case here.dasuki smart die.small small judges,imam,pastor,ashawos,okada man,taxi driver etc etc names go show.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by ODUBEZE: 11:40am On Dec 15, 2015
kayroy5:
So Dansuki is a father Christmas that gives cars and money to everyone?
No not everyone ooooo!
corrupt leaders/individual mostly the riches!
Now they are going to cry hopefully!
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by docadams: 11:40am On Dec 15, 2015
babasanti:
apc zombies, always justifying evil and corruption.
Ignorance is bad..
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Kazrem(m): 11:43am On Dec 15, 2015
It is not out of place for the Office of the NSA (or Ministry of Defence) to purchase bullet proof vehicles for ex-Heads of State. Don't forget the report says "out of security vote", not out of arms procurement budget.
It is the duty of the FG to protect ex-Heads of State.
What is out of place is the ONSA settling political campaign bills!
Luru should not be mixed with sapati.

Copied from Jarus' wall
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by porka: 11:43am On Dec 15, 2015
lookandlaff:
how is a former president receiving bullet proof cars from the ONSA a scandal?

When has giving FULL account of an NSA's stewardship become an issue

When an NSA has been subjected to endless and vicious public trial and pummeled by uninformed citizens just for doing his job, why is ts a crime to take all issues holistically beyond selective mob jungle action?

He is now giving full accounts of his works a problem.
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Kazrem(m): 11:45am On Dec 15, 2015
Olugbemija2002:
I don't know that many of those on this platform are so gullible. Dasuki said he purchased bullet proof cars for all the former heads of state and presidents was on paper. Did he actually purchase the cars? We should not be quick to say things we can not substantiate because we do not like Baba Buhari.
Abi oo
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Kennydoc(m): 11:47am On Dec 15, 2015
lookandlaff:

and it's their fault how? Somebody chop money and later threw a birthday party, I was invited and drank the champagne as champagne is not unexpected at a party. Later they arrest him for chopping money and you tell me I am guilty because I drank champagne?

My bro, it's not as simple as you're taking it. As former heads of state, they were supposed to ask about the source of the funds for the rides, and should have refused them if the source of the money couldn't be clearly explained.
Why does FG want to prosecute NOI, Emefiele and a few other people if not that they obeyed wrong instructions. Why is Dokpesi being hounded if not that he was given some money from the loot?
So why will Dokpesi be prosecuted while the former HoS be let go?
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by helpee(m): 11:50am On Dec 15, 2015
emmanuel596:

Bubu got the car yes but never kknew the source....governments makes plans and budget for such. expenses so why did they (gej and co) used. The money that was meant to purchase smtinn else Was he under pressure to share cars to them??
so BUBU never knew the source but Dokpesi knew the source . you guys will destroy this country with this kind of mentality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by adeoba2008(m): 11:52am On Dec 15, 2015
Does that include Buhari?
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by mandax: 11:54am On Dec 15, 2015
Ha ha ha.

Bullet proof cars for former hos.

If a real gangland goons want you, bullet-proof cars can't save you.
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by mandax: 11:55am On Dec 15, 2015
Nigeria of inequality. Bullet-proof cars keee!!

A leader who truly served or serves his people who elected him needs no bullet-proof vehicles to move among his people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeleke’s Wife Showers Gifts On First Baby Of 2023 In Osun (photos) / Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial / Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.