Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

I Prefer Having Sex With Different Men Than Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Prefer Having Sex With Different Men Than Getting Married (1097 Views)

How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer Having Sex With Different Men Than Getting Married by OlubamzNews: 9:00am On Dec 23, 2017
Having Sex with different men has been my joy and I would like to live that way than getting married
Nigerian actress Rita Dominic is among the successful
women finding it difficult to settle down with a man. The
actress had an interview with a Nigerian magazine on the
reason why she is still single at age 42. She revealed that it
is sometimes awkward looking at the societal pressures as
to when she is getting married and all that even though she
doesn’t give ears to such pressures. She also stated that she
would commit to marriage on her own terms and
conditions and not succumb to unnecessary pressures from
society. Rita said; “I will live with the man, so it is very
important that I do it because I want to, not because society
wants it for me.”
Read full article at www.olubamznews.com/2017/12/its-better-for-me-to-remain-single-than.html?m=1
Re: I Prefer Having Sex With Different Men Than Getting Married by donstan18: 9:03am On Dec 23, 2017
Re: I Prefer Having Sex With Different Men Than Getting Married by pressplay411(m): 9:24am On Dec 23, 2017
This is just sensational headline to pull traffic. Obviously she must have been quoted out of context. Nigerian bloggers how do you even sleep at night?
Re: I Prefer Having Sex With Different Men Than Getting Married by baski92(m): 9:26am On Dec 23, 2017
The person may do her like this don die
Re: I Prefer Having Sex With Different Men Than Getting Married by Prognose: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2017
pressplay411:
This is just sensational headline to pull traffic. Obviously she must have been quoted out of context. Nigerian bloggers how do you even sleep at night?

You haven't yet realised that they will do ANYTHING for money.
Re: I Prefer Having Sex With Different Men Than Getting Married by marooh: 9:33am On Dec 23, 2017
Different men?
grin
Have u try donkey ?
Re: I Prefer Having Sex With Different Men Than Getting Married by Distevo(m): 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
Watin u come be like that now?? Ans...----

(1) (Reply)

Guys Come In HERE! / My Ex-Girlfriend is Forcing me to Help her Get an Abortion for the Second Time! / 18+ PHOTOS: Sex Doll Company Offers 30 Minutes Free Trials For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.