Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster (41801 Views)

Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic / Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by donbenedict(m): 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
Rubbish posts grace frontpage everyday
Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by fajani(m): 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
only for long throat babes
Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by Justiyke4u: 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
Shaking my head in full
Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by profeoo(m): 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
What happens if she doesn't celebrate any of these?
Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
Women Sabi receive! Why aren't they giving if it's so easy.
Am happy I've already made up my mind not to give then a dime these season. I'll lavish the money on myself so that all women will admire me more. grin

1 Like

Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by emperorchedda(m): 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
Cholls:
My brother what are you saying sef!
Help me ask am undecided
Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by Genea(f): 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
NO WONDER GENEA GBA FOR ME THIS CHRISTMAS PERIOD??
yesso btw i have started recieving xmas gifts,where is yours?
Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by austynoh: 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
Any coded guy ought to know when a babe is showing you the green light. wink
Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by R0LL0N(m): 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
drnairalov:
shaking myhead i got bigger problems sad

My girlfrendz dad came 2 ma house and shout at me 4 takin his daughters virginity,so I said

‘please am sorri,it wont hapen again'. then he slap me please why
sad

Because it has happened and she cannot be a virgin since her hymen has beenbroken. Sorry to say dat u deserve d slap
Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
funny enough as true as you might hav typed....christmas is the best season to get true love....the lord goes with the season
Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by tamquezee(m): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
hertheytheydgee:
The heading should be "Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A FAKE YES Faster"

I concur

1 Like

Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by ceecee0703(m): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
VOICEOFJUSTICE:
The Christmas Season is a season to remember the ultimate sacrifice that was offered to us at Calvary and to position ourselves to be found worthy at any time we shall meet with the Lord. It is not a time to approach a new boyfriend and girlfriend. One thing is sure! our bodies that so desire all these shall stink in the soil. Jesus is coming very soon.

Na waoo ....Bros Christmas remembrance of calvary? I guess easter is remembrance of the birth of Christ according to u? lolz
Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by ceecee0703(m): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
siinno:
4, independence day; wen yu will disflower her and she 4gt her pant join grin

Gbagaun! gbagaun !! Disflower kwa?? unflower nko??
Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by viktor01(m): 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
This op is a capital learner.
@OP, do you know that it is very difficult to discern the true beauty or character of any girl during such festive seasons?
Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by gbens2000(m): 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
Genea:
those ur lips ehn lipsrsealed. Chai I must talk,I would love to give those lips a surprise gift. wink
Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by Genea(f): 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
gbens2000:
those ur lips ehn lipsrsealed. Chai I must talk,I would love to give those lips a surprise gift. wink
shocked let my mother catch you
Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by siinno(m): 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
ceecee0703:

Gbagaun! gbagaun !! Disflower kwa?? unflower nko??

So u Notice

Keep it up!!!

Ok
Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by gbens2000(m): 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Genea:
shocked let my mother catch you
lol,no warri yet.if she catch me she go understand.
Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
Genea:
COMING SOON grin
Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by Genea(f): 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
gbens2000:
lol,no warri yet.if she catch me she go understand.
mmmmmmm issorai
Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by Genea(f): 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
COMING SOON grin
hurry up
Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by viktor01(m): 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
JAZES:
When a lady is about to finish NYSC is also d best time but just that u must be ready for marriage

You sabi. their blood dey hot o, if you try to chop clean mouth, e go over you
Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by gbens2000(m): 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
Genea:
mmmmmmm issorai
issooorai shocked.oboi see yellow light, dancing. [baby duro}in the office.
Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by rita25(f): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
wat of sallah?
Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by otunbashonny(m): 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
When her birthday is coming
Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by Genea(f): 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
gbens2000:
issooorai shocked.oboi see yellow light, dancing. [baby duro}in the office.
u r oyo
Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by gbens2000(m): 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
Genea:
u r oyo
sad .issokay i tot as much.
Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by KelvinC1(m): 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
swemzkid:
The most appropiate time to ask a girl out is during festive periods as listed below:

1) Christmas/new year; this is ranked no. 1 because its probably the time were new gifts are mandatory, they just need gifts and bills paid so there is 98% assurance You are getting a yes.

2 Valentine: this has turned from lovers day to ladies day they want a date that is willing to spend so when u just show up with the cash they are ready to lick your balls if u just ask.

3 Easter: not very buzzling but girls cant do without gift every celebration period so when u ask them out get ready 4 quick yes

advise to lalasticlala if u want true love dont search at this periods cus fake go plenty i drop my pen

Feel free to add urs

4- Funeral
Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by gbens2000(m): 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
Genea:
u r oyo
pls help here.that statue of that symbolizes our justice system holdin a sword and a pan or something is called what? any idea.
Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by dihno4real(m): 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
VOICEOFJUSTICE:
The Christmas Season is a season to remember the ultimate sacrifice that was offered to us at Calvary and to position ourselves to be found worthy at any time we shall meet with the Lord. It is not a time to approach a new boyfriend and girlfriend. One thing is sure! our bodies that so desire all these shall stink in the soil. Jesus is coming very soon.
who told you to do so.....?
the Holy Spirit or ur flesh??
Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
drnairalov:
shaking myhead i got bigger problems sad

My girlfrendz dad came 2 ma house and shout at me 4 takin his daughters virginity,so I said

‘please am sorri,it wont hapen again'. then he slap me please why
sad
it won't happen again !
Re: Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
swemzkid:
The most appropiate time to ask a girl out is during festive periods as listed below:

1) Christmas/new year; this is ranked no. 1 because its probably the time were new gifts are mandatory, they just need gifts and bills paid so there is 98% assurance You are getting a yes.

2 Valentine: this has turned from lovers day to ladies day they want a date that is willing to spend so when u just show up with the cash they are ready to lick your balls if u just ask.

3 Easter: not very buzzling but girls cant do without gift every celebration period so when u ask them out get ready 4 quick yes

advise to lalasticlala if u want true love dont search at this periods cus fake go plenty i drop my pen

Feel free to add urs
Bro, hehe, you're a wussy. Asking a chick out during a festive season will obviously give her the opportunity to milk and dump you thereafter and later on, you come here and open a thread on women being the gold and silver-diggers. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? / When A Boyfriend Gives His Girlfriend Money, Whats It Called? / If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.