Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,485 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

The Desperation Of Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Desperation Of Men (4296 Views)

The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Desperation Of Men by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
Recently, you notice a lot of single guys making threads to give relationship advice to girls and telling them how to act in relationships. Hardly would you see a girl make a thread to ask for a lover, or tell men how to act in relationships.

We’ve come to the times where more and more men are growing desperate as they do not meet the standards of women. Sometimes they project their insecurities on women by saying you’d be alone forever, other times they try to convince you that you need to get married as soon as possible, even though you have no interest in it. You’re supposed to believe that you need them more, that way you become desperate too and stoop low to accept these low quality men.

Although they first convince themselves that they have to become a certain type of man, only then will women chase them. But it never works. Because they take advice from and listen to other desperate and bitter men, instead of women.

Research has shown that as time goes by, more men will be involuntary single.

https://ifstudies.org/blog/male-sexlessness-is-rising-but-not-for-the-reasons-incels-claim

They become incels and they pose a great danger to women. Because the world isn’t like it used to be, and more women are losing interest. They feel entitled to a life partner and when they can’t get that, desperation turns to hate. From belittling women on the internet, to committing crimes like rape and femicide. I’m afraid the time is here.

Good afternoon.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Desperation Of Men by Pumpumking: 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
Firefoxy:
Recently, you notice a lot of single guys making threads to give relationship advice to girls and telling them how to act in relationships. Hardly would you see a girl make a thread to ask for a lover, or tell men how to act in relationships.

We’ve come to the times where more and more men are growing desperate as they do not meet the standards of women. Sometimes they project their insecurities on women by saying you’d be alone forever, other times they try to convince you that you need to get married as soon as possible, even though you have no interest in it. You’re supposed to believe that you need them more, that way you become desperate too and stoop low to accept these low quality men.

Although they first convince themselves that they have to become a certain type of man, only then will women chase them. But it never works. Because they take advice from and listen to other desperate and bitter men, instead of women.

https://ifstudies.org/blog/male-sexlessness-is-rising-but-not-for-the-reasons-incels-claim

They become incels and they pose a great danger to women. Because the world isn’t like it used to be, and more women are losing interest. They feel entitled to a life partner and when they can’t get that, desperation turns to hate. From belittling women on the internet, to committing crimes like rape and femicide. I’m afraid the time is here.

Good afternoon.

I agree angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Desperation Of Men by takimsipho(m): 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2021
Firefoxy:

Good afternoon.
lol. You girls are just hilarious. I am not a fan of red pillers or radical feminists cos both groups are bitter and preach hate and fear. But the truth be said, men need women and women need men in their lives. And talking about standards, you girls over exaggerate things. How many women are there compared to men in professional roles, or own estates, industries or companies. Apart from hair salon, selling bags, clothes, shoes, what other business do women dominate. How many female billionaires do we have compared to men. Small money some of una see and person will not rest. Women are financially dependent on men world wide, there are only a few men who depend on women. And a side note, men don't date women because of their material possessions but character and fertile body

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Desperation Of Men by toujurs: 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2021
takimsipho:
lol. You girls are just hilarious. I am not a fan of red pillers or radical feminists cos both groups are bitter and preach hate and fear. But the truth be said, men need women and women need men in their lives. And talking about standards, you girls over exaggerate things. How many women are there compared to men in professional roles, or own estates, industries or companies. Apart from hair salon, selling bags, clothes, shoes, what other business do women dominate. How many female billionaires do we have compared to men. Small money some of una see and person will not rest. Women are financially dependent on men world wide, there are only a few men who depend on women. And a side note, men don't date women because of their material possessions but character and fertile body
It seem, a guy has messed with her feelings, And she is bitter about it, unknown to her, shit happens in life. While the wise ladies among them move on, this particular one has decided to tie her self to a tree like a goat, When she gets to her late thirties still single. That's when she will realise how her bitterness has destroyed her mind.

11 Likes

Re: The Desperation Of Men by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
takimsipho:

Your insecurity marvels me. This thread wasn’t comparing men and women’s successes. And you thinking that dating women for their “fertile body” is okay to say is further proof of your ignorance.
Maybe if women haven’t been oppressed for so long they’d have the same opportunities as men, just like black people against white people.

Your desperation to belittle women and say they have nothing apart from the little things you mentioned took you over, at least you have gotten that out of your heart. You should read more books or do more research.

You say these disgusting things then get mad when the “feminists” hate you back.

Next time, read with your brain...if you have one, and not your feelings.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Desperation Of Men by odinson1(m): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
takimsipho:
g
Re: The Desperation Of Men by odinson1(m): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
G
Re: The Desperation Of Men by helinues: 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
The reverse is the case here...

Ladies are the one desperate for relationship lately cos they can't do without it most especially for the financial gains

Some ladies have taken relationship as a job opportunity, where they do less and gain more

10 Likes

Re: The Desperation Of Men by Magnoliaa(f): 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
Lol. To be sincere. This conversation has happened on Twitter and it was a man who tabled it. They could afford to be shitty because all they needed to do was provide money, as the sole breadwinners. Now women are demanding more from them character-wise and it's sending them in a frenzy.

14 Likes

Re: The Desperation Of Men by takimsipho(m): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2021
Firefoxy:

Your insecurity marvels me. This thread wasn’t comparing men and women’s successes. And you thinking that dating women for their “fertile body” is okay to say is further proof of your ignorance.
Maybe if women haven’t been oppressed for so long they’d have the same opportunities as men, just like black people against white people.

Your desperation belittle women and say they have nothing apart from the little things you men took you over, at least you have gotten that out of your heart. You should read more books or do more research.

You say these disgusting things then get mad when the “feminists” hate you back.

Next time, read with your brain...if you have one, and not your feelings.
"We’ve come to the times where more and more men are growing desperate as they do not meet the standards of women. Sometimes they project their insecurities on women by saying you’d be alone forever, other times they try to convince you that you need to get married as soon as possible, even though you have no interest in it. You’re supposed to believe that you need them more, that way you become desperate too and stoop low to accept these low quality me"..... Were you not the one who wrote this? What do you mean by men can't meet the standards of women? Do you know the meaning of insecurity? And all of a sudden you're being insolent and assuming I don't have a brain? Where did I insult you in my write up? Provoke the way you like, but I bet one guy has been inside you already and you can't change that fact. Whether we meet your standards or not, boys are still collecting. Fresh girls are turing 18 every year. If you think you're too special, believe me, there are always girls who have the same biological components you posses and will gladly give us. Everything ends in death

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Desperation Of Men by siofra(f): 11:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
They are getting angrier that women are not putting up with their shit anymore. They are angry that women have the right to leave when they treat them anyhow.

"How can she decide what to do with her body?"

"How can she decide to have multiple sex partners?"

"How can she..."

"The audacity. We are better than these women by virtue of having a prick"

"Fhffhtcckfdbn because we are the most logical gender"

"Oh Toke bought a car? She's definitely a totopreneur"

They are the same idiots trying to bastardize the word "feminist" by applying to every foul-mouthed woman they see.

Entitled assholes!!!

6 Likes

Re: The Desperation Of Men by siofra(f): 11:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
Pumpumking:

I agree angry

Why are you sensible today? angry

1 Like

Re: The Desperation Of Men by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 31, 2021
Firefoxy:

takimsipho:
"We’ve come to the times where more and more men are growing desperate as they do not meet the standards of women.

It would definitely spell doom for the ladies, too; with more rise in unmarried women, baby mamas & single mothers angry. Both men & women would bear the brunt, which would add to the societal decay. I really hope both genders can stop being selfish & get it right.

2 Likes

Re: The Desperation Of Men by Kobojunkie: 1:20am On Oct 31, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Lol. To be sincere. This conversation has happened on Twitter and it was a man who tabled it. They could afford to be shitty because all they needed to do was provide money, as the sole breadwinners. Now women are demanding more from them character-wise and it's sending them in a frenzy.
Abeg post part of that conversation from Twitter make we see abeg! undecided
Re: The Desperation Of Men by Magnoliaa(f): 2:36am On Oct 31, 2021
SimplyFacts:

It would definitely spell doom for the ladies, too; with more rise in unmarried women, baby mamas & single mothers angry. Both men & women would bear the brunt, which would add to the societal decay. I really hope both genders can stop being selfish & get it right.

There's a difference between being involuntarily single and being intentionally single?

Mtcheeewww. E be like say this one never hear of family planning and contraceptives.

All these teenage pregnancies and associated 'menace' is only an issue in countries where there is a general aversion to sex education.

Do I even need to tell you that the abortion rate is low, very low in countries where they are legalised?

So, no. Sexually aware/educated women = sexually responsible women

Educated women = awareness and sound decisions when it comes to marriage and number of kids to have.

All those loneliness talks are just sham. And you can easily sell it to the women here because they don't know better.

The woke Nordic countries don't seem as degenerated as your beloved patriarchal and religious and values-filled Africa.

No woman's life will be destroyed because she's not hinged to a man in any way - whether through kids, marriage or a family. undecided

Men are going their own way, yet they are the one shooting up women and stalking and raping them because of sexual rejection and rejection to relationships. For all of the bitterness y'all claim feminists have, how many of us are going out to shoot men because we can't find a date?

So, no. The lack of suitable partners for marriage will not both affect us, or affect us the same way and our responses to such will definitely not be the same.

Even here on Nairaland, call it pretentiousness, but you'll never know if some lady likes a guy, even back when the 'toasting threads' were a thing, you'll find women declaring their feelings for a guy. Let it be a man that likes a girl, he'll troll her to heaven and hell and back, shame the living daylight out of her and do all manners of despicable thing to her because he wants her attention.

The men that ask women out normally are the outliers. The women that shoot up men because of rejection are also outliers. So it is a big fat lie when y'all come up with the 'women don't take rejection well' line. No matter how hurt or pained she is, a rejected lady is hardly thinking of ways to meet a man on the road and rape him in revenge.

And just in case my point isn't clear up to this point: I'm saying the undesirability of men will not affect women (equally) provided the above conditions are met. That is basically all round education for women- sexually, financially, emotionally, mentally...etc.

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Desperation Of Men by Magnoliaa(f): 2:53am On Oct 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Abeg post part of that conversation from Twitter make we see abeg! undecided

I'll look for it later in the day and post it here. The convo. 'shook' men and Twitter. I LOVED it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Desperation Of Men by SenecaTheYonger: 5:18am On Oct 31, 2021
Imagine dating a modern Nigerian woman.

You have to ask them out

You have to entertain them

You have to pay for their meals

You have to give them transport

You have to make them laugh

You have to buy them gifts.

You have to call them first.

You have to buy stuff for their friends sometimes.

You have to solve most of their financial problems.

Their century-old family problem is on you bro, even tho you just asked them out 15 minutes ago.

What ever help you render to them in the present expires the next day. You have to renew everyday.

And all they have to do is just show up as a woman with make up.

And yet they have the audacity to complain. They want to be equals while still maintaining all these privileges

9 Likes

Re: The Desperation Of Men by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:35am On Oct 31, 2021
Firefoxy:

Good afternoon.
Reverse has been the case in all this shit you just wrote. "Men do not meet the standard of women", You get standard? Men are insecure?? Imagine the effrontery. Like, these bitches still think they are special, when most guys don't give a Bleep anymore..

2 Likes

Re: The Desperation Of Men by Oglock(m): 6:25am On Oct 31, 2021
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: The Desperation Of Men by B11la2b: 6:36am On Oct 31, 2021
The world and human can do without marriage .. marriage is old fashioned..

Anyways, no matter what I do in life.. I will never marry a Nigerian b!tch.

1 Like

Re: The Desperation Of Men by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 31, 2021
Firefoxy:

Good afternoon.
You're wrong sweetheart. Isaiah 4:1 can not be averted.

1 Like

Re: The Desperation Of Men by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 31, 2021
grin grin grin

I saw this coming, over the years on Nl and offline I have typed and said it: A time is coming Men will have to have more than money to be in meaningful relationships. I have predicted the struggle a typical Nigerian Man who believes money is all he needs to have, will go through to maintain a relationship and their frustrations women will have to put up with. I'm surprised though, it's not even a Nigerian thing alone. grin

Women wants more than money now, a sane man will not feel threatened or frustrated by this. All he has to do is to work on himself, find his match and live life. It's not a big deal.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Desperation Of Men by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 31, 2021
takimsipho:
"We’ve come to the times where more and more men are growing desperate as they do not meet the standards of women. Sometimes they project their insecurities on women by saying you’d be alone forever, other times they try to convince you that you need to get married as soon as possible, even though you have no interest in it. You’re supposed to believe that you need them more, that way you become desperate too and stoop low to accept these low quality me"..... Were you not the one who wrote this? What do you mean by men can't meet the standards of women? Do you know the meaning of insecurity? And all of a sudden you're being insolent and assuming I don't have a brain? Where did I insult you in my write up? Provoke the way you like, but I bet one guy has been inside you already and you can't change that fact. Whether we meet your standards or not, boys are still collecting. Fresh girls are turing 18 every year. If you think you're too special, believe me, there are always girls who have the same biological components you posses and will gladly give us. Everything ends in death
No matter the fluency of words, it can never cover the illiteracy of the mind.
Palema 2021.

You sound like you are close to breaking into tears, why?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Desperation Of Men by takimsipho(m): 9:14am On Oct 31, 2021
Palema007:
No matter the fluency of words, it can never cover the illiteracy of the mind.
Palema 2021.

You sound like you are close to breaking into tears, why?
As in you can see from where you are that I am close to tears? Chai, if you hate men, that's your own problem. I have a girl I love so much and will marry her next year. Even if she breaks my heart, I will still love again. Shaming people online doesn't make you better, no vex.

5 Likes

Re: The Desperation Of Men by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 31, 2021
takimsipho:
As in you can see from where you are that I am close to tears? Chai, if you hate men, that's your own problem. I have a girl I love so much and will marry her next year. Even if she breaks my heart, I will still love again. Shaming people online doesn't make you better, no vex.
I used "sound" not "look" lol... Nevermind.

Well what you wrote up there sounded like a sob story of a confused toddler trying to convince his adamant mom why he needs a new pair of shoes.

"Everything ends in death" lol.. that was so funny to read. grin grin . Lol @shaming , sorry you felt that way. Not my intention, let's just agree that I got carried away grin

2 Likes

Re: The Desperation Of Men by Babara1994(m): 9:26am On Oct 31, 2021
As long as there are more women than men, you're just saying trash

1 Like

Re: The Desperation Of Men by takimsipho(m): 9:38am On Oct 31, 2021
Palema007:

Well what you wrote up there sounded like a sob story of a confused toddler trying to convince his adamant mom why he needs a new pair of shoes.

"Everything ends in death" lol.. that was so funny to read. grin grin . Lol @shaming , sorry you felt that way. Not my intention, let's just agree that I got carried away grin
You can insult me if you like, I don't mind. There is nothing I love like an educated bitter woman, in fact there was a night I spent over 3 hours talking to a girl who went and studied in the UK and came back with lofty ideas. Don't generalize your heart break stories, no matter how bitter some women might be, it doesn't trouble me. I toasted one fine usher in church this morning, lol, boys are catching cruise.

2 Likes

Re: The Desperation Of Men by takimsipho(m): 9:45am On Oct 31, 2021
Palema007:

You can insult me if you like, I don't mind. There is nothing I love like an educated bitter woman, in fact there was a night I spent over 3 hours talking to a girl who went and studied in the UK and came back with lofty ideas. Don't generalize your heart break stories, no matter how bitter some women might be, it doesn't trouble me. I toasted one fine usher in church this morning, lol, boys are catching cruise. That's how oyibo women form hatred for men, and then one small yahoo boy will then scam them of their money online. No dey form, a guy like me has ruptured your hymen and cervix, and bruised the walls of your vagina. Women will always say silly things about men, I knew that right from secondary school. But Sha, we know where we still meet.

1 Like

Re: The Desperation Of Men by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 31, 2021
takimsipho:
You can insult me if you like, I don't mind. There is nothing I love like an educated bitter woman, in fact there was a night I spent over 3 hours talking to a girl who went and studied in the UK and came back with lofty ideas. Don't generalize your heart break stories, no matter how bitter some women might be, it doesn't trouble me. I toasted one fine usher in church this morning, lol, boys are catching cruise.
Nevermind.

Bye
Re: The Desperation Of Men by takimsipho(m): 10:04am On Oct 31, 2021
Palema007:
Nevermind.

Bye
Correct yourself. That's how oyibo women form hatred for men, then one small yahoo boy who didn't finish SS3 will scam them online working on the fantasies and insecurities. You girls don't acknowledge that shit happens in life. A girl I dated for 4 years and planed to marry got pregnant for some guy who abandoned her with the baby. I was shattered emotionally, but it doesn't mean that I hate women in general. People get hurt and move on. I bet when you were 16 years old, you didn't have all this view about men

1 Like

Re: The Desperation Of Men by siofra(f): 10:25am On Oct 31, 2021
Magnoliaa:

There's a difference between being involuntarily single and being intentionally single?

Mtcheeewww. E be like say this one never hear of family planning and contraceptives.

All these teenage pregnancies and associated 'menace' is only an issue in countries where there is a general aversion to sex education.

Do I even need to tell you that the abortion rate is low, very low in countries where they are legalised?

So, no. Sexually aware/educated women = sexually responsible women

Educated women = awareness and sound decisions when it comes to marriage and number of kids to have.

All those loneliness talks are just sham. And you can easily sell it to the women here because they don't know better.

The woke Nordic countries don't seem as degenerated as your beloved patriarchal and religious and values-filled Africa.

No woman's life will be destroyed because she's not hinged to a man in any way - whether through kids, marriage or a family. undecided

Men are going their own way, yet they are the one shooting up women and stalking and raping them because of sexual rejection and rejection to relationships. For all of the bitterness y'all claim feminists have, how many of us are going out to shoot men because we can't find a date?

So, no. The lack of suitable partners for marriage will not both affect us, or affect us the same way and our responses to such will definitely not be the same.

Even here on Nairaland, call it pretentiousness, but you'll never know if some lady likes a guy, even back when the 'toasting threads' were a thing, you'll find women declaring their feelings for a guy. Let it be a man that likes a girl, he'll troll her to heaven and hell and back, shame the living daylight out of her and do all manners of despicable thing to her because he wants her attention.

The men that ask women out normally are the outliers. The women that shoot up men because of rejection are also outliers. So it is a big fat lie when y'all come up with the 'women don't take rejection well' line. No matter how hurt or pained she is, a rejected lady is hardly thinking of ways to meet a man on the road and rape him in revenge.

The sense in this your post is more than all the sense in all the redpillers head on this forum.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Women Are Beautiful / How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? / Is It Wrong To Ask Your Girl Friend, What Time She Has Her Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.