Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) (94476 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu / Idris Elba Wins SAG Award For Uzodinma Iweala's Movie, Beasts Of Nation / Author Of “beasts Of No Nation” Uzodinma Iweala Proposes To Genevieve Nnaji Awww (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Ibelong2God: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Woow Lovely..

Leave my woman alone
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by globalresource: 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by NwaNimo1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
He looks ill . . .
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by timilehing(m): 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
End Time
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by bigass123(m): 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
The stupid look on that guys face won't stop making me laugh. cheesy grin
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Bros, forget money matter, she senior you and the truth be say she has seen so many corks. yours will make no sense. She no go stay o Commot your mind there. no talk say I no tell u o
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Eyepencil: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
RickRichards:

Lol...then help me remember nah. Kidding...I kinda remember your face. You may not look exactly like her, but your complexion is similar to hers. That's for sure. grin

Guy you just dey follow dis babe for everywhere 4 nairaland...wetin nah angry. If you want toast her go ahead make person rest nah grin
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Avatar57: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Do u want to read the latest news,breaking news,celeb gist,gossips,tech news, world news and many more visit adeatom..com It is always updated and up to date every minute come and check regularly
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by ogahope(m): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
Good attempt. Bravery is a virtue.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by gistrepublic: 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
Thieves and looters
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by millionboi(m): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
Gobe
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by billysly: 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
This one na real or another nollywood movie
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
Guy man, wey your mama?
She need to come tell how she's using her wealth. Your neck looks too bony for who you're reported to be. Reason Doyin Okupe and the rest - they fresh.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by austinbrown: 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ugly boy, how she go say yes?

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Deckynyansha(f): 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
He's laughing too much..buy its cool
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by mideactive: 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
Atiku grin
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by ELGREF(m): 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
I'm very sure his mother will not accept this
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by sweatlana: 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
She for take style talk yes grin
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by odudueffiom(m): 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
who b dis one...if D'banj caught u....u go kno grin
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by commytosy(f): 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
the man body na waohh.....he looks like the man body na waohh.....he looks like lipsrsealed
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by robosky02(m): 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
Benbisco:

Bro, e no easy like that o. If na so e easy she for don do the needful tey tey.

watin har there just to say i do?

its as simple as the egg you but in a battle
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by commytosy(f): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
the man body na waohh..........he looks like lipsrsealed
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by ajepako(f): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dude be like:

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Louiscutedude(m): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
okay
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Youngzedd(m): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
pyyxxaro:
See her fowl leg cry

Old layer

Na fowl when get this kin leg I go buy for Xmas tongue

Bro, you get bad mouth grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by pedrilo: 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
get d fcck up ur knees morafuka! u was looking forward to running home wit a wife so cheaply hun?

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by crackhouse(m): 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
just for the purpose of lol
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by pyyxxaro: 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
Youngzedd:

Bro, you get bad mouth grin grin grin

Bros nor vex

Na hunger curse am cry
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Rukkydelta(f): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ok
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Odani: 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
pyyxxaro:
See her fowl leg cry

Old layer

UR MAMA LEG FINE REACH HER OWN, FOOL
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by toprealman: 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
pyyxxaro:
See her fowl leg cry

Old layer

I hear say you get torotoro neck...na true?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking / Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) / Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.