Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) (94478 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu / Idris Elba Wins SAG Award For Uzodinma Iweala's Movie, Beasts Of Nation / Author Of “beasts Of No Nation” Uzodinma Iweala Proposes To Genevieve Nnaji Awww (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by megafone: 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
The guy ugly sha
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
teddy001:
Chai! This boy looks sooooo bush. Check out toes masticating teeth and da onitsha trader smile nko!
Is good Genevieve no tall otherwise she go use those ladders she is wearing all in the name of high heel to
Kick his Olodo jaw
This boy is just a disgrace to ibo men. At least Genevieve don find husband at last!
Dem both go chop Nigerias money together ! Probe go still come o!

He's still 100 times smarter and better than you tho.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by noblegrex: 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Michellla:

really? think you're starting to forget my face
funny reply.bad girl ahahsah
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by kenkels: 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
End Time proposal... the guy no even resemble person way dey chopmoney sef.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by ODUBEZE: 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
pyyxxaro:
See her fowl leg cry
Old layer
Na fowl when get this kin leg I go buy for Xmas tongue
lolz guy U dey vex ooooooo
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by overlord77: 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
captainflash:
She don single toomuch, make she marry abeg.

Beef! Marriage na achievement?

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by IkennaN1(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
Could it b real.. Hmmmmm
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Kiakia(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
He is embarassing that lady! Her expression shows it all.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Kiakia(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
He is embarassing that lady! Her expression shows it all. But Genevieve rocked it cool to that red carpet.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by tpiar: 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
Kiakia:
He is embarassing that lady! Her expression shows it all.

her expression looks happy, shy and coy to me, dont know if we're viewing the same picture.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by ODUBEZE: 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
steffans:
she need am...

Maybe d guy mean am oo...

But d thing don turn play play now grin wink
no mind am maybe the guy take am surprise am she dey there dey laugh. IF TO say na oyibo people them go grab am sharp! sharp!!
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by tpiar: 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Cyriloha(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
Daminaj1:
i fear o....lol...
they would make a great couple

not romantic at all joor
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Cyriloha(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
captainflash:

not romantic at all

how ngoo with all her big reputations allow her son to be single till this time abi nah second wife
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by akigbemaru: 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
Okonjo son
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by preetyb(f): 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
pyyxxaro:
See her fowl leg cry
Old layer
Shey na only ur eyes see the leg?

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by mozeez8(m): 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
Come una sure say dis genevieve girl no be feminist, her own dn too much oh
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by tpiar: 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
Cyriloha:

. . . . . . is he married . . . . . .

he's single as far as anyone knows.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by wink2015(m): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
[size=18pt]where is Ngozi Okonji Iweala, the world bank economist that created the stage for the maximum looting of the Nigeria state.

Now we do not have any money in our national treasury to run government[/size]
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Cyriloha(m): 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
tpiar:

he's single as far as anyone knows.

bro I think that's part of secret of riches seriously because I don't see how a lady of such menh lemme save my comment

but I pray that God will open there eyes so that they will see that money is truly the root of all evils
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by tpiar: 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nigerians dont believe the evil of money surpasses the evil of poverty, so this your preaching might need some revamping.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
See as the guy man dey shine he teeth like say he kiss craze.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Cocoyamu: 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
them say.., "Na from clap we dey take style-style enter dance.." ~ African Proverb.
she had better say YES!! even if na joke
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by NNADON62: 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
angry[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Tequiero(f): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
pyyxxaro:
See her fowl leg cry

Old layer

u no well.Lol

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by lumeneng22: 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
R U B B I S H! Son of a thief. Naira land Watin come kpnsain us for nonsesse?
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
D guy won do her #AprilFool
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Freeman50(m): 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
She is even lucky that this young man had proposed to her after all this years. If am in her shoes i will accept the young man's proposal. Thus, in Africa what is a woman without a man.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by michaeligwe18: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
pyyxxaro:
See her fowl leg cry

Old layer

STOP HATING. LETS SEE YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE'S PIC AND COMPARE. GOAT.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by mrstheo(f): 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
captainflash:
true talk grin
Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by ezeking(m): 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Tutorial videos of most Cisco Certification exams available eg....CCNA( R&S, Security, Wireless, Voice, Data Center), CCNP(R&S, Security, Voice, MPLS), CCIE( R&S and Security), Microsoft Windows Server 2012 70-411 plus more...

If interested, email me at ezeking@gmail.com....Cheers!

Re: Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
pyyxxaro:
See her fowl leg cry

Old layer

Wicked NIGERIANS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking / Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) / Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.