Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,105 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds (62293 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid / Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife / ‘DJ Young Money’ With DonJazzy & Annie Idibia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by cccxxiii: 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
See the babe o grin

Some Naija babes ehn. I shiver

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by chuksvibes(m): 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin cheesy kiss cry
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Rilwayne001: 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
Don't mention? grin Hehehe. The girl tho' … smh sad
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Emeka71(m): 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
darmys:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wow.

https://twitter.com/DONJAZZY/status/676778735178248192
She only had the show in the dream; now wants to enjoy the show in the physical.
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Cyriloha(m): 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
VampireeM:
Lol.. The way we female fantasies runs wild ehn! grin

I tell you

una dey try ?
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Sirpluv: 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
ATTENTION SEEKER MTCHEEWW

In other words, check my signature if you need to receive or send funds to customers/client with 100% security and efficiency
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Cyriloha(m): 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
cccxxiii:
See the babe o grin
Some Naija babes ehn. I shiver

She looks devastated

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by IamLEGEND1: 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
na wa oh
shey no be this girl dey NL?
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Divinehenrich(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
So this can thing fit happen.
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by danbrowndmf(m): 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
Y'all check the twitter handle again * PreetyHausaGirl*
after you girls will come here to tell me that money is not love...smh. Money can actually buy a woman...leave it or take it.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
The girl masturbated thinking of Don Jazzy... Period!!!
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Franzinni: 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
Some girls will dig for gold inside a heap of cow dung... Ember month gold diggers
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by omajali2003(m): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
What a generation
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
PAnaceA7:

Yep.... tha's why its my signature... y do u ask
cool...am aspiring to become an economist...i just gained admission@unilag
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Lytech(m): 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
Don jazy is a human being like,u make him feel more important with this kind of post....
Dont look down on ur self girl....get life IJN
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by stankezzy: 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
Na so spirit wife de start
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
Addicted2Women:
These holes ain't loyal.
If you see how all these big girls will be saying how they love Koredo Bello, Reekado, Tecno and all them small boys on Instagram, some girls go extra miles posting the pictures on their pages.

Na so i go marry and she go dey still die for another dude ??
Having babymama is the best.
Get her pregnant, she gives you kids, she messes up, you kick her out since them no get brain for this our generation.

You.go hear whhhheennnnhhh when Child support start showing for Postbox tongue
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by callmelanner(m): 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Y'all check the twitter handle again * PreetyHausaGirl*
after you girls will come here to tell me that money is not love...smh. Money can actually buy a woman...leave it or take it.

Everyone has a price....
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by nov19(m): 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by donj84: 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
what a wasted generation, BLAME Buhari FOR THIS SINNER.

So na Buhari enter her dream abi..hope you stay in class when you go to school because av observed dat your comments are always so opposite to anything that is sed
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by WhatOnEarth: 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
xreal:
End Time dream.

Don Jazzy had better be prayerful.

End time sexxx paaaaa
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by PAnaceA7(m): 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
fhunmi:

cool...am aspiring to become an economist...i just gained admission@unilag

Wow.....Congrats..I presume u were offered economics to read..Am currently serving.
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by tohchee96(m): 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
Airforce1:

Excuse me miss,
re you the same "sugar belly" that got raped by late audu's son??
How did it happen?
I'm a lawyer.. I'm interested n your case.
I'm a human right lawyer ni ..
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by macho44(m): 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by ba7man(m): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
A girl throwing herself at a guy is a real "turn off".

Where's the self respect?

And she's a nairalander.
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by nnamdiosu(m): 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
End time thank you and end time reply
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by sydneyboss(m): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
Did anybody ever noticed that the girl in question is a nairalander!!!?
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by yemoxyl(m): 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
Some girls are just f*cking crazy undecided
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
it's her.. pretty Hausa girl on Nl.. lol.. she cray af
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Andyblaze: 12:57am On Dec 16, 2015
idu1:
There's one prettyhausagirl on nairaland is she the one??

Yes
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Bamz(m): 1:41am On Dec 16, 2015
Hmm 'don't mention' for fornicating? LOL

I would have just said... You need Jesus babe, just saying smiley
Re: Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds by Jewelbaby01(f): 2:31am On Dec 16, 2015
Airforce1:

Excuse me miss,

re you the same "sugar belly" that got raped by late audu's son??

How did it happen?

I'm a lawyer..
I'm interested n your case.
you must be a comic star. Jeez! I've never laughed so hard. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus / Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her / This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.