Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

What Will You Do If Your Ex-fiancee Start Blackmailing You Everywhere? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Ex-fiancee Start Blackmailing You Everywhere? (709 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! / My Ex-fiancee Has Siezed All My Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Ex-fiancee Start Blackmailing You Everywhere? by seaman104(m): 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2009
This girl of mine was nice wen we first met, but sundenly her character change towards me. but i later got her red handed cos she was having another affairs outside, not even one up to 2 or 3. so i later bone her side not to creat any havoc in my life cos i really love her but i have tried my best to change her but she is not ready to learn. after some month that we lost contact she was telling everyboy that i was the cause of our relationship. Telling them sort of lies. but whenever i called her to come and defend her self infront of everybody she will never show up cos people will not blif there hear when i tell them all her bad habbit and sleepping around. what should i do? embarassed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Ex-fiancee Start Blackmailing You Everywhere? by seaman104(m): 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2009
thank God i have to choose now. cos i have gotten new lover. so all i have to do is to 4get about her finally
Re: What Will You Do If Your Ex-fiancee Start Blackmailing You Everywhere? by Ournaija: 10:49am On Jun 12, 2009
O boy which kai thing be dis? U dey ask question and still dey anwer yoursel?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Ex-fiancee Start Blackmailing You Everywhere? by seaman104(m): 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2009
ournaija, na so i don find solution that is the reason you dey see my answer. cos when i tro dat question i don't know what to do, but i later tro anoda one. and there i finally find an answer to my problem. if you can go check another post by me you see it.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Ex-fiancee Start Blackmailing You Everywhere? by izeek(m): 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2009
why u dey bother to have her defend herself in the first place.
u still want her back simple.
u need her to makeup any excuse so u can have her back.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Ex-fiancee Start Blackmailing You Everywhere? by seaman104(m): 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2009
Izeek, not the way you are thinking, the reason i want her to defend her self is that she got nothing to defend unto. and i want to remove my name from the black book she created 4 me. if both of us did not seat down in the present of people she has been telling lies to they will never understand. there believe will be i use her and dump her. but thank God they call see the truth now. cos she can never come out proud

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Win Her Love / Professor Love & Life Lectures. / Ladies Which Would You Prefer To Go For Dating And Possibly Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.