Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

I Want To Win Her Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Win Her Love (710 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Win Her Love by Slipknot(m): 6:42am On Jun 06, 2009
What can i do or say to a girl of my dream to win her love?

Re: I Want To Win Her Love by patwhizkid(f): 8:53am On Jun 06, 2009
Huh To win her love?! Is her love a lottery/jackpot?
Re: I Want To Win Her Love by justwise(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2009
Slipknot:

What can i do or say to a girl of my dream to win her love?

Tell her the truth
Re: I Want To Win Her Love by Sasha009(f): 9:29am On Jun 06, 2009
Just be yourself. Me thinks someone else has posted a similar topic. You cant win someone's love just like that, you can only gain their interest or affection, love comes with time.
Just be yourself, be sincere, nice, loving, confident, say what you mean, mean what you say, show little gestures of affection (little things do matter), like helping her with little chores, buying her flowers, opening doors, pulling out chairs, listen to her when she is talking, show interest in her life, be genuine, and I think the others will fall into place if you are both meant to be!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Which Would You Prefer To Go For Dating And Possibly Marriage? / What Else Should I Do / Caught Up Btw Strafin Nd Lùvin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.