Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) (69009 Views)

The Cobra My Younger Brother Killed In Our Village (Photos) / Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) / What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by obaival(m): 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
MEAT
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by picoba(m): 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
[size=28pt]Food![/size
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Chrylich(m): 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
I swear down, una no get work.. See as dn pose unto say den kill snake..

Mae I just imagine:

You: Omoh, thank God o!
Your brother: Ha! see something
You: Wait, carry m for hand mae we snap with am.. I go upload m for nairaland.
Your brother: ehh ehn, nairaland?? Oya, sharply na!.. +Turns to his friend: Snap us abeg!
brother's friend: oya, oya, me sef go take turn..
You: I don upload m

Lalasticlala views topic: hmmm, let me push these jobless guys to fp

After some mins:
You: I swear, e enter fp.... *laughing n jubilating*

Smh..

Wait, shey me xef geh work like this grin

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Eboh4z: 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
I concor!!
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Spanner4(m): 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
Seasons of Snake
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by BABANGBALI: 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
na photoshop jo
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by cho25bc(f): 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Endtime snake

Meanwhile, check my signature 4 ur Windows Upgrade
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
make sure say no b the person mama send come from village o, make Una no go chop person. grin

meanwhile I wan shapely reach romanceland make I chill small before sleep come.
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by lookingfly: 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
This is bitis arietans (sarkin hankuri)......... This snake will hardly attack you.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by tomzee2(f): 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
lookingfly:
This is bitis arietans (sarkin hankuri)......... This snake will hardly attack you.
abi na, so him for wait make them gist with the snake first?
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by tomzee2(f): 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Aktor365:
make sure say no b the person mama send come from village o, make Una no go chop person. grin
Lolz na the person fat luck na
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by debrownson1(m): 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hmmm , big animal no eat alone ooo
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by tomzee2(f): 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
debrownson1:
Hmmm , big animal no eat alone ooo
if I collect my share I go keep for u
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by YerYer: 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
These silly snake threads are back again. Just for the record that's a non poisonous snakes you just killed so I don't know what life you are saving.
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by GoodHealth007: 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Hope they will roast it sha.it a favourite delicacy heresmileysmiley

So you eat snake? No wonder your boobs look so oily lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by ValerianSteel(m): 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
Not again.

Why?Why?Why?

Why do we keep killing these animals senselessly on a daily basis?We are seriously endangering the snake species in Nigeria at the rate with which they are butchered.

We need to stop this barbaric act.When will Nigeria's be sensitized on conservation and wild life protection.
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by haywire07(m): 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
Your broda don get problem and he doesn't know.

Dem dey follow am from village
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by nnamdiosu(m): 11:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
CARLOSZ:
[size=18pt]This particular snake has been killed over 20 times on nairaland, but its none of my business[/size]

hahaaaaa.. clown
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by tomzee2(f): 11:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Not again.

Why?Why?Why?

Why do we keep killing these animals senselessly on a daily basis?We are seriously endangering the snake species in Nigeria at the rate with which they are butchered.

We need to stop this barbaric act.When will Nigeria's be sensitized on conservation and wild life protection.
when u See one under ur bed make sure u give him food To chop

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by haywire07(m): 11:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Not again.

Why?Why?Why?

Do you have a zoo?

So if a snake comes into your house ,don't kill it o. Just give it water to drink

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by tomzee2(f): 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
haywire07:
Your broda don get problem and he doesn't know.

Dem dey follow am from village
na you dem they follow no be my brother
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by osazeeblue01: 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
How many times dey wan kill this snake?

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by SmartMugu: 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
CARLOSZ:
[size=18pt]This particular snake has been killed over 20 times on nairaland, but its none of my business[/size]
No mind them. Publicity stunts everywhere. Next item na how the snake killer music album or blog go get traffic.
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by haywire07(m): 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
tomzee2:
na you dem they follow no be my brother
A snake didn't knock on my door
They are even pursuing him already sef!! Call him to give u situation report
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Dsegsam(m): 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Hope they will roast it sha.it a favourite delicacy heresmileysmiley
Where ooo mis jolly sad
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by astute07(f): 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
Puff adder.
Or wetin b d spelling
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by philemonemenike(m): 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
food is ready
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by tomzee2(f): 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
haywire07:

A snake didn't knock on my door
They are even pursuing him already sef!! Call him to give u situation report
oh I Just check ur profile now nd I got to understand that u re high, so I will just leave u with ya wEed bruh
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by haywire07(m): 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
Chrylich:
I swear down, una no get work.. See as dn pose unto say den kill snake..

Mae I just imagine:

You: Omoh, thank God o!
Your brother: Ha! see something
You: Wait, carry m for hand mae we snap with am.. I go upload m for nairaland.
Your brother: ehh ehn, nairaland?? Oya, sharply na!.. +Turns to his friend: Snap us abeg!
brother's friend: oya, oya, me sef go take turn..
You: I don upload m

Lalasticlala views topic: hmmm, let me push these jobless guys to fp

After some mins:
You: I swear, e enter fp.... *laughing n jubilating*

Smh..

Wait, shey me xef geh work like this grin

grin cheesy grin grin ..asif you were there...
On WhatsApp:
tomzee bro: bro see d snake I killed dis nyt. I swear it was knocking on my door
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by wiringdpt(m): 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
That's a viper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) / Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records / Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.