Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) (69008 Views)

The Cobra My Younger Brother Killed In Our Village (Photos) / Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) / What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by CARLOSZ: 6:35am On Dec 16, 2015
Hefemale:

Lol, maybe this is the only snake in naija

Happy birthday CARLOSZ

Thanks halfMALE
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by IceDude(m): 6:38am On Dec 16, 2015
Just imagine the big devilish creature shocked......Later one ofurukpe nigga will open his/her mouth to tell us we shouldnt kill them cos they will go into extinction..
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by davidbanner(m): 6:56am On Dec 16, 2015
viickerz:
See as the two of you black like engine oil...

Why wont a snake be scared of u guys... U are dark people na

Lmao
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by ipreach: 7:00am On Dec 16, 2015
Glory be to God
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 16, 2015
CARLOSZ:
[size=18pt]This particular snake has been killed over 20 times on nairaland, but its none of my business[/size]
Abi o! We need to ask when the snake is finally going to die since it keeps resurrecting.
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Baroba(m): 7:02am On Dec 16, 2015
IceDude:
Just imagine the big devilish creature shocked......Later one ofurukpe nigga will open his/her mouth to tell us we shouldnt kill them cos they will go into extinction..

There is nothing devilish about snakes, open your mind bro, the are just reptiles who will rather run away from people than confront them. Have you ever seen a snake attack anyone? You have more chances of been beaten by a dog than a snake when confronted.

Yes am one of the ofurukpe people that believe the should be left alone, the do play a role in our eco system, reducing the population of rats for a start.. Live and let live.
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by oforij(m): 7:05am On Dec 16, 2015
Please what's the meaning of signature on my timeline and pm?
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Ninilowo(m): 7:07am On Dec 16, 2015
CARLOSZ:
[size=18pt]This particular snake has been killed over 20 times on nairaland, but its none of my business[/size]
grin
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Baroba(m): 7:09am On Dec 16, 2015
tobimillar:

What is the meaning of 'arietans'? Well it means striking violently. This puff adder is a very very dangerous snake. It is very aggressive, and also venomous. Please don't misinform people

The puff adder is a slow moving fast striking snake with a deadly venom no doubt, one thing it will never do is confront anyone unless you deliberately threaten it.. it will rather crawl away. Aggression is not in its Arsenal, if you want to see an aggressive snake, just don't go near an Egyptian cobra or the black mamba.
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by tomzee2(f): 7:10am On Dec 16, 2015
askari01:

Na hamarthan catch the thing na, u for no kill am.
sorry my mistake next time I will give it(snake) transport nd ur address
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by 3kay945(m): 7:11am On Dec 16, 2015
How many times will this particular snake be killed?
And same guys posting with with!
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by IceDude(m): 7:12am On Dec 16, 2015
Baroba:

There is nothing devilish about snakes, open your mind bro, the are just reptiles who will rather run away from people than confront them. Have you ever seen a snake attack anyone? You have more chances of been beaten by a dog than a snake when confronted.

Yes am one of the ofurukpe people that believe the should be left alone, the do play a role in our eco system, reducing the population of rats for a start.. Live and let live.
I guess u have heard the saying "There are many ways to kill a rat". If killing rats is the only thing they are good at then they should just go into extinction jor, we can handle the rats. Otapiapia neva finish for Nigeria........Bro they are useless creatures, i hate them mehn!
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 16, 2015
Eww!
Gosh I hate snakes.
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 16, 2015
viickerz:

chaii...people get bad mouth grin
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by badonkadonk: 7:30am On Dec 16, 2015
tomzee2:
I don't know the right place to post it

He and his friend re coming back from strolling this night by 08:30 only to come nd see this snake lying next to their shoes which they left outside before going out for strolling......

Papa God you too much

Join me in thanking God for saving his life

I thank God for una lives o... Una complexion no make the snake see una #NoPunIntended, assuming u were as light as day, im for run....
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:32am On Dec 16, 2015
@ OP, ur bro must b a great hunter in d forest of thousands of demon
Ogboju ode ninu igbo irunmole..... d new akara ogun of our time shocked
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Toks2008(m): 7:33am On Dec 16, 2015
Abeg enough of these snakes story...na so i begin dream sey i see snake for my room after viewing this thread last night.
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Austeenite(m): 7:34am On Dec 16, 2015
CARLOSZ:
Hahahahahahahahahah
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 16, 2015
Baroba:

Brother, take a chill pill. This is Nigeria and I've seen snake attack someone. Don't think hospitals around here have cool emergency units to take care of anyone attacked by a snake. I support them killing that snake because he can't talk to that snake and say it's okay, I won't attack you. He might make moves which were not intended to attack the snake and the snake might misinterpret it and feel threatened and he might be attacked. He did what he did, killing the snake in his best interest. No feuds with you bro but this ain't America, this is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by valkaywalex(m): 7:40am On Dec 16, 2015
viickerz:

In short, make dem go bleach now abi? undecided
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Tpeters(m): 7:46am On Dec 16, 2015
Army colour snake.... That snake belongs to d Nigerian Army.... You guys r in soup
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by macho44(m): 7:46am On Dec 16, 2015
tomzee2:
I don't know the right place to post it

He and his friend re coming back from strolling this night by 08:30 only to come nd see this snake lying next to their shoes which they left outside before going out for strolling......

Papa God you too much

Join me in thanking God for saving his life
Hmmmm ur brother na snake charmer?
http://adielem.com/2015/12/13/introducing-the-new-li-fi-technology-ten-times-faster-than-wi-fi/?fb_action_ids=973712276027210&fb_action_types=news.publishes

Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Omotayor123(f): 7:52am On Dec 16, 2015
Toks2008:
Abeg enough of these snakes story...na so i begin dream sey i see snake for my room after viewing this thread last night.
Chai.... So you no get liver grin
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by GoddonBishop: 7:57am On Dec 16, 2015
next time I see this snake I will download the pic and conduct a DNA on it to confirm if it ain't the previous one. undecided
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by tomzee2(f): 8:00am On Dec 16, 2015
Tpeters:
Army colour snake.... That snake belongs to d Nigerian Army.... You guys r in soup
no worry him self na soldier pikin him be

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Hefemale: 8:14am On Dec 16, 2015
CARLOSZ:

Thanks halfMALE
HalfMale? you nor serious
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by CARLOSZ: 8:26am On Dec 16, 2015
Kk grin grin
Hefemale:

HalfMale? you nor serious
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Obere4u: 8:29am On Dec 16, 2015
CARLOSZ:

The snake always reincarnate
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by onitemibaby: 8:32am On Dec 16, 2015
see how niggars be posing with the snake
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by onitemibaby: 8:38am On Dec 16, 2015
loool look at a bigger snake here
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Toks2008(m): 8:45am On Dec 16, 2015
Omotayor123:

Chai.... So you no get liver grin

Lol this one no be liver matter..its just the power of subconscious imagination...its like watching an horror movie before going to bed.
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by bluice2(m): 8:47am On Dec 16, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Hope they will roast it sha.it a favourite delicacy heresmileysmiley

Virtually every mammal has been eaten on NL. From snakes to rats, baby antelopes, grass cutters, turtles, squirrels, just name it. Someone is going to eat an oracle's pet pretty soon grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) / Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records / Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.