Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) (69007 Views)

The Cobra My Younger Brother Killed In Our Village (Photos) / Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) / What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by haywire07(m): 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
tomzee2:
oh I Just check ur profile now nd I got to understand that u re high, so I will just leave u with ya wEed bruh

There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad." Is this not your signature? Or maybe it's ur bro's own
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by malikisah: 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
Your brother dem dey live inside bush?
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by platz(m): 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
This particular sneak will be killed again same time next year

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Kreamie(m): 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
Puff Adder..Whatever happened to animal conservation?

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by tomzee2(f): 11:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
Chrylich:
I swear down, una no get work.. See as dn pose unto say den kill snake..

Mae I just imagine:

You: Omoh, thank God o!
Your brother: Ha! see something
You: Wait, carry m for hand mae we snap with am.. I go upload m for nairaland.
Your brother: ehh ehn, nairaland?? Oya, sharply na!.. +Turns to his friend: Snap us abeg!
brother's friend: oya, oya, me sef go take turn..
You: I don upload m

Lalasticlala views topic: hmmm, let me push these jobless guys to fp

After some mins:
You: I swear, e enter fp.... *laughing n jubilating*

Smh..

Wait, shey me xef geh work like this grin
Lolzzz welL nothing spoil as long as say u self Get time comment

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Amastermovic(m): 11:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
Reason why Mapoly student fails.. by Akorede http://www.amebomapoly.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by porshuch: 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Is this not a rattle snake? Hope my eyes are not deceiving me?
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by dadaojames(m): 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Chrylich:

Mae I just imagine:

Your brother: ehh ehn, nairaland?? Oya, sharply na!.. +Turns to his friend: Snap us abeg!

After some mins:

Smh..

.Hmmmmm. grin
Chrylich:

Mae I just imagine:

After some mins:

Smh..

.Hmmmmm.
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by mikron(m): 11:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
viickerz:
See as the two of you black like engine oil...

Why wont a snake be scared of u guys... U are dark people na
u be oyibo abi?
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by dealerx: 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Am sure na inside Bush you they leave. NI
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Sultanchidi(m): 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
End time snake
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by ishiamu(m): 12:00am On Dec 16, 2015
viickerz:

Yellow pawpaw we don hear u

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by ishiamu(m): 12:02am On Dec 16, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy

Did you clone jollyjoy moniker? Hmmmm
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 16, 2015
Shiite claims responsibility
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Saltysalt: 12:05am On Dec 16, 2015
That snake go well for hot okro soup

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by cardoctor(m): 12:13am On Dec 16, 2015
Everyone has posted snake here. Im on my way to find one.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by yunglivochi(m): 12:16am On Dec 16, 2015
Nawa oo na so so snake dem dey kill evrytym 4 nairaland #endangered species tho grin
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Truckpusher(m): 12:20am On Dec 16, 2015
These reptiles would only come closer to home when their natural habitat have been compromised by man and his activities.

If we have a leadership problem that can't address these issues but as men with common sense and conscience - We should always strive to secure these unfortunate existence because we started it.

After all , when you set the forest on fire , the animals will come home to find an abode.
Let's protect our natural order as it was handed over to us by our ancestors please , we might be saving the lives of our unborn generation.
Anything that moves, breathes and secretes Fluid and blood shouldn't be killed by mankind.
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by oladimeji0078(m): 12:32am On Dec 16, 2015
Omo see meat
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by akatonero(m): 12:35am On Dec 16, 2015
End time snake
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by pleep(m): 12:37am On Dec 16, 2015
they look confused.
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by SoupNazi(m): 12:44am On Dec 16, 2015
Looks like an Army Snake

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Godset1: 12:47am On Dec 16, 2015
Dark is d is d only colour said to be beauty.
viickerz:

Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by kingsamm(m): 12:50am On Dec 16, 2015
I tag the the snake
#Endtime Snake
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Baroba(m): 12:56am On Dec 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
These reptiles would only come closer to home when their natural habitat have been compromised by man and his activities.

If we have a leadership problem that can't address these issues but as men with common sense and conscience - We should always strive to secure these unfortunate existence because we started it.

After all , when you set the forest on fire , the animals will come home to find an abode.
Let's protect our natural order as it was handed over to us by our ancestors please , we might be saving the lives of our unborn generation.
Anything that moves, breathes and secretes Fluid and blood shouldn't be killed by mankind.

Clap clap clap... I wish our people will listen to this..
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by fermlad: 1:10am On Dec 16, 2015
;DEnd-time snake ...
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Craigston: 1:27am On Dec 16, 2015
That looks like a python - a small one. If that is true, that snake posed no threat to you at the moment you killed it.
A bigger python may be in that environment, somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by olomolekan(m): 1:30am On Dec 16, 2015
where una dey live self?
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Dharnchuks(m): 1:33am On Dec 16, 2015
where the head? thank God though for you bro and his friend.
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by McPerry(f): 1:37am On Dec 16, 2015
Op,dem snd am cm from ur villa oo,tnk God say dem no succeed.

Chk ma signature!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) / Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records / Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.