Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) (69010 Views)

The Cobra My Younger Brother Killed In Our Village (Photos) / Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) / What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by naijaking1: 1:41am On Dec 16, 2015
CARLOSZ:
[size=18pt]This particular snake has been killed over 20 times on nairaland, but its none of my business[/size]

Sounds like a good joke, but if you switch on your thinking scientific cap, you will realize that this type of snake is endemic in our area, meaning, there're plenty of of it.
Like some one said already, they are still small, their mama would be somewhere around waiting for bigger meals.
They are a species of constrictor snakes, non-poisonous, but can squeeze the day light out anything and anybody.
Look up the relative environments of African constrictor snake, and you will see it's spread from mid central Africa all the way to the west African sub saharan region.
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by DedeNkem: 1:42am On Dec 16, 2015
St*upid Nigerian illiterates kill any animal they see.
Why kill the snake? It doesn't attack humans unless it feels threatened!

Those id*iots should have scared it away into a nearly bush!

Nigerians should stop killing wild animals!! We have many farm animals to eat.
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by emekaxy: 1:58am On Dec 16, 2015
viickerz:
See as the two of you black like engine oil...

Why wont a snake be scared of u guys... U are dark people na

not just engine oil but condemn engine oil
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by emekaxy: 2:00am On Dec 16, 2015
DedeNkem:
Stupid Nigerian illiterates kill any animal they see.
Why kill the snake? I doesn't attack humans unless it feels threatened!

Those id*iots should have scared it away into a nearly bush!

Nigerians should stop killing wild animals!! We have many farm animals to eat.

you sound like when Mr. Akpabio just arrived Nigeria from America after spending fourth something years overseas.
my dear do something before something do you...that's all.
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by qhiwegh(m): 2:24am On Dec 16, 2015
What was the fate of this reptile? Suya or pepper soup? grin
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by cashdosh(m): 2:41am On Dec 16, 2015
The innocent snake has been killed. Wicked world!
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Taiwo20(m): 2:47am On Dec 16, 2015
The particular snake doesn't bite, its only interested in rodents.
OP, keep your surroundings clean and do away with rodents
Very soon snake would become extinct in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by kobonaire(m): 3:26am On Dec 16, 2015
Why this obsession with killing snakes??
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by fr3do(m): 3:30am On Dec 16, 2015
this is boar na
the meat can sweet
grin
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by theDEVILisHERE: 3:45am On Dec 16, 2015
tomzee2:
I don't know the right place to post it

He and his friend re coming back from strolling this night by 08:30 only to come nd see this snake lying next to their shoes which they left outside before going out for strolling......

Papa God you too much

Join me in thanking God for saving his life

That's a Garboune Viper

Slow moving
Super fast reaction speed
Huge long fangs (the biggest/longest fangs of any snake)
Huge venom volume delivery per bite
Great comouflage ability
Step on or close to it
One bite
And.......
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by rovher: 3:48am On Dec 16, 2015
Pepper soup
wilybebsy:
Pepe soup

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:58am On Dec 16, 2015
big o
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Kirinwa: 3:59am On Dec 16, 2015
It looks like a baby python.

Op tell your brothers to be ready for a python siege. You just made Mama python childness.
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by JayJustus(m): 4:02am On Dec 16, 2015
dasuki brought snake..you killed and ate em...oya probe these niggas

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by LogoDesigner: 4:41am On Dec 16, 2015
I will design FREE logos for the first 25 people to contact me. See my signature below...
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Nobody: 4:50am On Dec 16, 2015
CARLOSZ:
[size=18pt]This particular snake has been killed over 20 times on nairaland, but its none of my business[/size]

The snake regenerates when killed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 16, 2015
grin
Jolllyjoy:
no thanks.i dnt eat unclean animalssad

You would not even recognize it when its done grin
Jolllyjoy:
no thanks.i dnt eat unclean animalssad

You would not even recognize it when its done

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Louiscutedude(m): 4:54am On Dec 16, 2015
tomzee2:
don't wory I will make sure they wash it with hypo to make it clean
nor b only hypo
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by DedeNkem: 5:06am On Dec 16, 2015
emekaxy:

you sound like when Mr. Akpabio just arrived Nigeria from America after spending fourth something years overseas.
my dear do something before something do you...that's all.

Your comment absolutely makes no sense!
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by all4gud(m): 5:13am On Dec 16, 2015
boring post
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Nicepoker(m): 5:23am On Dec 16, 2015
viickerz:
See as the two of you black like engine oil...

Why wont a snake be scared of u guys... U are dark people na
racist.
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by DrGud: 5:42am On Dec 16, 2015
E be like say snake dey visit evry nairalander, oya every member get ready for ur turn. cheesy grin
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by supereagle(m): 5:46am On Dec 16, 2015
Soup thing. Manumau in Yoruba
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 16, 2015
I need snap with my own snake this season of snakes, I dey busy now dey find my own snake. Will upload when I find one .

Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by hormeiza(m): 6:08am On Dec 16, 2015
Na inside zoo Ur brother dey stay?
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by FRANKOXY(m): 6:09am On Dec 16, 2015
GOD IS GOOD. SO MUCH MEAT.
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by jackpot(f): 6:19am On Dec 16, 2015
This one should be a python na. I was thinking the OP killed a cobra.
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Hefemale: 6:24am On Dec 16, 2015
CARLOSZ:
Lol, maybe this is the only snake in naija

Happy birthday CARLOSZ
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by uba50: 6:29am On Dec 16, 2015
End time snake
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 16, 2015
lookingfly:
This is bitis arietans (sarkin hankuri)......... This snake will hardly attack you.

What is the meaning of 'arietans'? Well it means striking violently. This puff adder is a very very dangerous snake. It is very aggressive, and also venomous. Please don't misinform people
Re: Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) by askari01: 6:33am On Dec 16, 2015
tomzee2:
I don't know the right place to post it

He and his friend re coming back from strolling this night by 08:30 only to come nd see this snake lying next to their shoes which they left outside before going out for strolling......

Papa God you too much

Join me in thanking God for saving his life

Na hamarthan catch the thing na, u for no kill am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) / Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records / Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.