Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? (5202 Views)

I Don't Fall In Love With Girls Any More.. I Want To Get Married. / Ghana Girls Over Nigeria Girls Any Day / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 16, 2015
SINNZ:
He wants to start drinking because of girls. Maybe you should show him love, he's heart broken embarassed

Lol. I don't have time for such people.
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 16, 2015
SINNZ:
WICKID! gringrin
I'm just helping a brother cheesy grin cheesy

I been tag traplord for one thread. I go tag this moniker
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by lordcornel(m): 12:13am On Dec 16, 2015
Lolz..your babe didn't leave you for another cos he is more cute dan U or uses foul languages as u said,she left cos your grey matter is becoming too black..no beta pikin go like stay with u with dis kind of ur reasoning.. Good luck in ur voyage,happy fucking.. Keeping digging until u will v no place to dig again..
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by frankay430(m): 12:13am On Dec 16, 2015
YourMain:

You're so sad. Just because you associate yourself with "useless" people, most likely because you're one yourself, doesn't mean you should assume we're all on your level.
I am a very responsible man...am nt in support of op...and I didn't say all girls are useless... I said 75% of dem are useless....my pain is dat dos 75% will open their legs 4 such guy.
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by Monalisa185(f): 12:16am On Dec 16, 2015
YourMain:

Excuse me ? 75% which girls ? Where ?
please, what was dah one saying bout 75% of girls being useless? is he high or probably sleep-typing....?
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by Monalisa185(f): 12:18am On Dec 16, 2015
x6blade:
we should meet up wink
of course, dahz what we are doing, right?
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 16, 2015
frankay430:
I am a very responsible man...am nt in support of op...and I didn't say all girls are useless... I said 75% of dem are useless....my pain is dat dos 75% will open their legs 4 such guy.

Clearly not. Responsible men mingle with responsible people. And if 75% of girls in your life then the chances you are useless is also 75%. That's probably why they're willing to open their legs for you. Birds of the same feathers.
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 16, 2015
Monalisa185:
please, what was dah one saying bout 75% of girls being useless? is he high or probably sleep-typing....?

Kmt. He's unwell
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by x6blade(m): 12:21am On Dec 16, 2015
Monalisa185:

of course, dahz what we are doing, right?
while the op is looking for alcohol we can have our private party with my ogogoro wink

Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by frankay430(m): 12:40am On Dec 16, 2015
YourMain:

Clearly not. Responsible men mingle with responsible people. And if 75% of girls in your life then the chances you are useless is also 75%. That's probably why they're willing to open their legs for you. Birds of the same feathers.
now I see dat u reason like d 75% of the useless girls am talking about..mind u, i don't have 2 mingle with useless girls b4 i know dat dey are useless...and I don't do useless Tinz...
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 16, 2015
frankay430:
now I see dat u reason like d 75% of the useless girls am talking about..mind u, i don't have 2 mingle with useless girls b4 i know dat dey are useless...and I don't do useless Tinz...

So how did you encounter the 75% of women that are useless ?

Hahaha I reason like the useless girls. Well better useless than ignorant.
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by frankay430(m): 12:56am On Dec 16, 2015
YourMain:

So how did you encounter the 75% of women that are useless ?

Hahaha I reason like the useless girls. Well better useless than ignorant.
is nt d issue of bn ignorant...dis new generation girls we av...is only God dat can help
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by SINNZ(m): 7:30am On Dec 16, 2015
YourMain:

Lol. I don't have time for such people.
But he's gat time & is ready to fork ya'll grin. GM.
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by SINNZ(m): 7:32am On Dec 16, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I'm just helping a brother cheesy grin cheesy

I been tag traplord for one thread. I go tag this moniker
Hehehe. Alrightey!
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by Monalisa185(f): 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
x6blade:
while the op is looking for alcohol we can have our private party with my ogogoro wink

ehhhhhh? ion take concoction o....nice gesture tho
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by Monalisa185(f): 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
YourMain:

Kmt. He's unwell
aii...thought so too
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by x6blade(m): 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
Monalisa185:

ehhhhhh? ion take concoction o....nice gesture tho
undecided
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by dmola(m): 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
apparently wn u fell in love with her u left ur brain behind anyways lesson learned the hard way

I don't nid to tell u drink responsible
body go tell u

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Nigerians React When They See Beatiful Lady (photos) / Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation / I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.