Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

I Don't Fall In Love With Girls Any More.. I Want To Get Married. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Fall In Love With Girls Any More.. I Want To Get Married. (707 Views)

Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Fall In Love With Girls Any More.. I Want To Get Married. by Kayus4real: 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
The last time I was madly in love was about 6 years ago. I fell in love really deeply. I got my heart broken. Since then, I concluded I wasn't gonna fall in love. I took firm solace in '' The wound will heal, then I shall break many hearts". I have been dating girls without loving them at all.
I am ready to settle down now. But I think I have a different psychology and perception about women and Falling in love with them isn't among. I need to get married to someone I love. But my idiosyncrasy about women is different. I really need help about the basic robes of Falling in love again.... Nairalanders please!
Re: I Don't Fall In Love With Girls Any More.. I Want To Get Married. by delugajackson: 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
You never should have gone back on that promise.

FĂșck love. We ignore feelings here.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Fall In Love With Girls Any More.. I Want To Get Married. by Cholls(m): 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
My brother but why do you want to go that way again

Re: I Don't Fall In Love With Girls Any More.. I Want To Get Married. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
Forget about love bro, unless you want to die young. I was once in your shoes, I loved her, care for her and she still cheated on me. I have decided not to marry for love but respect. if you could respect me by not sleeping around anyhow, I am going to marry you, it doesn't matter whether I love you or not. Just respect me enough to keep your legs together.
Re: I Don't Fall In Love With Girls Any More.. I Want To Get Married. by Neurotika: 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
Contradictions...
Falling in love isn't part of your 'psychology' about women, yet you want to get married to who you love. That simply makes no sense.

That said, if your aim is how to fall in love AGAIN, then don't. No such thing as that. Compatibility and mutual respect is key.
Re: I Don't Fall In Love With Girls Any More.. I Want To Get Married. by derrydinny: 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
better still, find yourself a girl ready to be a baby mama
Re: I Don't Fall In Love With Girls Any More.. I Want To Get Married. by folake4u(f): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
undecided I'm sorry, how old are you again
Re: I Don't Fall In Love With Girls Any More.. I Want To Get Married. by empire2017(m): 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
FOLLOWINGFOLLOWINGFOLLOWING
Re: I Don't Fall In Love With Girls Any More.. I Want To Get Married. by Darkseid(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
Kayus4real:
The last time I was madly in love was about 6 years ago. I fell in love really deeply. I got my heart broken. Since then, I concluded I wasn't gonna fall in love. I took firm solace in '' The wound will heal, then I shall break many hearts". I have been dating girls without loving them at all.
I am ready to settle down now. But I think I have a different psychology and perception about women and Falling in love with them isn't among. I need to get married to someone I love. But my idiosyncrasy about women is different. I really need help about the basic robes of Falling in love again.... Nairalanders please!
I thought I was alone. I've not had any feelings for any girl in 6 years now, kinda similar to yours. I've tried going out with a couple of girls over the years but still nothing. I don give up for now, just enjoying my lonely life.

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Get Your Wife To Voluntarily Have Sex With You / Two Military Officers Set To Wed Each Other, See Pre-wedding Photos / Grooming Brides To Become Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.