Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate (5613 Views)

Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left / HORROR: Mom Caught Having Sex With Young Son Learns Her Fate / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by Eddygourdo(m): 8:02am On Dec 16, 2015
I awoke this morning to a loud noise of a the typical yoruba couple fight (very early in the morning with husband on towel and wife in scanty wrapper) . I would not be fair to the man to call it a fight as what I witnessed was a battering. I kept looking through my window as the woman slapped and kicked the bedevils out of him, all the while he kept laughing, trying his utmost to escape from her grasp. Many passerbys who attempted to mediate were met with screams of "mind your business" from the woman, some pointed out the hypocrisy that so far the fight came to our streets then it's our business. Anyway we watched on the drama and in my mind I praised the patience and endurance of the man. Till she ran towards the gutter and picked a large metal bar and went on attack towards the man, I thought it was going to be a threat of some kind, till she flung it at full force on his legs and on second attempt at him, the man fled, naked and battered as his towel fell off. You won't believe the woman chased him for a abit. I felt very bad, I wondered the crime he committed, I wonder if this man hadn't shown enough endurance or the so called "real man" trait people sing about. For most other men, after the attack with the metal pole, they will likely go all gangster of the woman, pummel her black and blue, then we nairalanders will see a thread captioned" MY HUSBAND BATTERED ME WITHOUT PROVOCATION" OR "HUSBAND KILLS WIFE WITH METAL POLE" with pictures of the battered woman to prove the bestaility of the man. We who request to know the full story will be abused. I watched on and realised that abuse by both females and males in relationships is very real. But the nature of women when it comes to playing the victim makes it difficult to determine true victims and aggressors.

What should be the solution to a abuser, to beat and batter her or to flea from her. To poison or sex starve him or to flea from him. How do we flea from our partners without the divorce stigma hanging over us, what exactly do we term as abuse, must abuse be physical before its taken seriously? Do we rate verbal and emotional abuse on the same scale as physical abuse? At what point and frequency must we admit our partners behaviour is synonymous with abuse. This and many more are issues with questions begging for a honest answer.

For adults in the house who understand that relationships require hardwork, resilience, devotion, patience and endurance, we will all admit that some form of abuse is always observed in every relationship with both parties interchanging between agreessor and victim. And ending a relationship or marriage is not as easy and straight forward as alot of kids think it to be, it's generally accepted though that over the top abuse which results to physical attack, emotional degradation and depression should be taken very seriously and divorce a solution, how do you handle minor abuses in your relationships or marriages before they become major abuses. Note that women are victim stereotyped in reality and men aggressor stereotyped and I find such classification to be unfair without the full unbiased story. This is why I need experience stories of abuses from both partners and how you handled yours. You could save a life or relationship. Cheers
Re: Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by benedictnsi(m): 8:04am On Dec 16, 2015
Reading this long story
Re: Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by kossyablaze(m): 8:07am On Dec 16, 2015
I tire
Re: Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 16, 2015
How is this romantic?. You shouldn't have put it here.. Crime section is the best place to put a story of a _stupid wife beating her imbecilic husband.

Re: Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by vani86: 8:07am On Dec 16, 2015
i admire the mans patience sha, cuz i know i wont have that patience at all, or even give my wife/gf that opportunity to shout at me in the 1st place.

as far as i am concerned, relationships are meant to be easy, yes there will be challenges here and there, but when it comes to a point when i dread going to my own house, that relationship is gone, finished, kapiche.

Re: Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by iceberylin(m): 8:08am On Dec 16, 2015
Predator becomes prey ....
Re: Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by Khd95(m): 8:16am On Dec 16, 2015
Yoruba women b beating men since d days of oduduwasad

dat man na mumu,nor b patient at all

Anyways this is what happens when d woman is d breadwinner of d family.the man becomes irrelevant nd have no say
Re: Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by naijaboiy: 8:17am On Dec 16, 2015
[b]Yea to the women,it's always the men that beat. In fact the story of a woman hitting a man is like a mirage to them.

I've said it times without number that we have women who abuse too and they are on the increase these days,simply because the men are expected to keep quiet.

That verbal abuse some women are find of is really bad and that is what triggers some men to overreact and then you'll hear them chant "nothing justifies abusing a women physically". Some are of the thought that you can't compare a verbal abuse to a physical one but as for me I see them in the same light. There are some things a person will say to you that he/she needs a slap to shut him up.

The oppression of men is too much and I see many of us keeping quiet because we are expected to be the stereotyped "real man".

That was how the other day on Nairaland here I was provoked by one silly girl who started to insult me and I was playing cool,but when I began to come hard on her she started wailing, singing their usual chants of how I'm fighting with a woman.

Any woman that wants to be respected should give respect too. If you lay your hands on me first without any tangible reason I sure will return it back. I won't wait until you kill me because I want to be a "Real man". undecided

Real man my ass! undecided
[/b]

Re: Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by vizkiz: 8:26am On Dec 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
[b]Yea to the women,it's always the men that beat. In fact the story of a woman hitting a man is like a mirage to them.

I've said it times without number that we have women who abuse too and they are on the increase these days,simply because the men are expected to keep quiet.

That verbal abuse some women are find of is really bad and that is what triggers some men to overreact and then you'll hear them chant "nothing justifies abusing a women physically". Some are of the thought that you can't compare a verbal abuse to a physical one but as for me I see them in the same light. There are some things a person will say to you that he/she needs a slap to shut him up.

The oppression of men is too much and I see many of us keeping quiet because we are expected to be the stereotyped "real man".

That was how the other day on Nairaland here I was provoked by one silly girl who started to insult me and I was playing cool,but when I began to come hard on her she started wailing, singing their usual chants of how I'm fighting with a woman.

Any woman that wants to be respected should give respect too. If you lay your hands on me first without any tangible reason I sure will return it back. I won't wait until you kill me because I want to be a "Real man". undecided

Real man my ass! undecided
[/b]

you never forget that one? grin
Re: Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by naijaboiy: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2015
vizkiz:

you never forget that one? grin

Lol...i never forget o! cheesy

But e don happen many times,this one is just one of the many times it has occurred.
Re: Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by vizkiz: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

But e don happen many times,this one is just one of the many times it has occurred.

women. Can't kill them can't live without them. I go soon beat that Estharfabian one day sha na for nairaland here e go happen undecided
Re: Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 16, 2015
undecidedLoLgrin

The fakeness of this story Is Alarming!grin
No Man would stand by and Watch a woman Beat the hell outta his ass...In the midst of preying eyes! LoL!grin

And she Hit him hard with A Metal?? All he could do is "Run"?? Aba! U sef reason am! LoL! even if he cheated, stole or committed Murder!! He'd still wanna defend himself in some "Manly" way...Pride? ego? those are Guys Obvious Attributes...

No-Offense Buh Your story is Highly Impossible,untrue, unauthentic, Implausible... Can't even grasp my hand around it..lipsrsealed in other words it's "Fake"

nyways... If Africa Wasn't so hellbent on Making "Men" Superior in all Things...the "Aggressive/victim stereotype thingy" Wouldn't be news......Just saying!undecided

U wanna be superior? take full responsibilities! we are the "WEAKER" vessels afterall...cool
Re: Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2015
vizkiz:

women. Can't kill them can't live without them. I go soon beat that Estharfabian one day sha na for nairaland here e go happen undecided
coolcoolcoolLoLgrin sweety....

You couldn't "handle" me, Even if I Came with Instructions and A "Remote"....
Re: Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by naijaboiy: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2015
vizkiz:

hehehe...you don inherit my wahala with that girl. grin

Wetin she do? cheesy
Re: Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by vizkiz: 8:50am On Dec 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
coolcoolcoolLoLgrin sweety....

You couldn't "handle" me, Even if I Came with Instructions and A "Remote"....

hmmmmmm... angry

naijaboiy:

hehehe...you don inherit my wahala with that girl. grin
Wetin she do? cheesy

I go need to start with a list of what she Don take my eye see for romance section... She is like the Lord volldomot sent to kill my Harry Potter grin

Lol imagine she once said I am a misogynist online but a sucker for women in reality. Dafuq? grin
Re: Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by Eddygourdo(m): 8:55am On Dec 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
undecidedLoLgrin

The fakeness of this story Is Alarming!grin
No Man would stand by and Watch a woman Beat the hell outta his ass...In the midst of preying eyes! LoL!grin

And she Hit him hard with A Metal...and he Ran? LoL! even if he cheated, stole or committed Murder!! He'd still wanna defend himself...Pride? ego? those are Guys Obvious Attributes...

No-Offense Buh Your story is Highly Impossible,untrue, unauthentic, Implausible... Can't even grasp my hand around it..lipsrsealed in other words it's "Fake"

nyways... If Africa Wasn't so hellbent on Making "Men" Superior in all Things...the "Aggressive/victim stereotype thingy" Wouldn't be news......Just saying!undecided

U wanna be superior? take full responsibilities! we are the "WEAKER" vessels afterall...cool
really, you would have preferred a video or picture of someone's parent on the Internet simply cause I want an I believe the story response from you? I will pass am not crass. Well most of u are the way you are with ur opinions cos your world is still small. You observe the little you have lived to see. You make opinions about it. But unfortunately it's an instantaneous solution or view. With time, more experience and age you will get to understand or believe what you once thought unbelievable
Re: Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by naijaboiy: 8:56am On Dec 16, 2015
vizkiz:

hmmmmmm... angry

I go need to start with a list of what she Don take my eye see for romance section... She is like the Lord volldomot sent to kill my Harry Potter grin

Lol imagine she once said I am a misogynist online but a sucker for women in reality. Dafuq? grin

Hahahahaha....see the kind trouble she dey give you. cheesy

But how person go be misogynist online come dey find women offline
Re: Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by vizkiz: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hahahahaha....see the kind trouble she dey give you. cheesy

But how person go be misogynist online come dey find women offline

I tire oh. She said I am a virgin offline sef. Damn! I think she likes me grin
Re: Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by Eddygourdo(m): 8:59am On Dec 16, 2015
For silly people who would have loved to see a video or pic. It was so close to me that my palasa tecno phone could have videod it in HD. But I won't put people's parents online simply cos they fought or I want people to believe it. The post transcends the story. Please talk on that if you disapprove the authenticity of the story. That's the female mind though. The oversabi victim role. Smh
Re: Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by Cutehector(m): 9:00am On Dec 16, 2015
Eddyguorgo please recite the post to my hearing cheesy
Re: Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 16, 2015
Eddygourdo:
really, you would have preferred a video or picture of someone's parent on the Internet simply cause I want an I believe the story response from you? I will pass am not crass. Well most of u are the way you are with ur opinions cos your world is still small. You observe the little you have lived to see. You make opinions about it. But unfortunately it's an instantaneous solution or view. With time, more experience and age you will get to understand or believe what you once thought unbelievable
LoLgringrin
What's with everybody and my Age?undecided

Uh...with time huh?lipsrsealed I'd take u on your word Mister!
Re: Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by cruzita(f): 9:03am On Dec 16, 2015
I dont support a man hitting a woman the same way I won't support a woman hitting a man .A woman should not take his quietness for stupidity because the day it will backfire a punch from the man will send her to ward12.All these won't happen if they love an respect each other .my opinion
Re: Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by Oahray: 9:07am On Dec 16, 2015
profojah:
How is this romantic?. You shouldn't have put it here.. Crime section is the best place to put a story of a _stupid wife beating her imbecilic husband.
What makes him imbecilic? lipsrsealed
Re: Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by Cutehector(m): 9:07am On Dec 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoLgringrin

because you put alot of information abt you in ur diary!
Re: Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by Eddygourdo(m): 9:11am On Dec 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoLgringrin

age matters dear. Cos if you were older you definitely will come across a battered man, or hear a story of one or while on ur way to work eavesdrop on a gossip about one. These are likely scenarios you haven't experienced yet that's why the story sounded implausible. It happens ever bloody day similar with men battering their wives. That being said, time is another factor, women are like wine, though they wane in their appearance as they age but they definitely and tremendously get better in their reasoning and preception of life. No wonder our aged mums and grandmothers are the most reasonable beings on earth.
Re: Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
because you put alot of information abt you in ur diary!
LoLgrin
the only legit Information there is "My age"...undecided Which I don't see why I should Hide it in the first place....undecided
Re: Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by Genea(f): 9:14am On Dec 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

awwwwn sorry,i feel ya pain.....
Re: Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by funkyibodude(m): 9:14am On Dec 16, 2015
I don't want to go tribal here, but that can't happen in Igbo land though most Ibo ladies are fighters and stubborn. In a case like this Neighbours would subdue that lady and if she proves too stubborn a hot resounding slap will restore her to default settings. grin
Re: Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by Cutehector(m): 9:15am On Dec 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoLgrin
the only legit Information there is "My age"...undecided Which I don't see why I should Hide it in the first place....undecided
jus dah people could begin to say balderdash like oh ur a smallie, u need to grow up, etc.
Re: Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by Eddygourdo(m): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2015
Oahray:
What makes him imbecilic? lipsrsealed
don't mind them. If he had beaten her he eould be the first to scream CRUCIFY HIM. Though I wondered at his behaviour, as though he felt no pains to the thunderous slaps he was receiving, he kept holding his towel lest she straps him naked and was laughing all through. I respected that behaviour, though I doubt I could do that amidst heavy slaps and disgrace
Re: Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by JoeCutie(m): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoLgrin

Uhm, should I comment...again? grin tongue
Re: Should She Be Beaten And Battered Or Abandoned To Her Fate by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
jus dah people could begin to say balderdash like oh ur a smallie, u need to grow up, etc.
LoLgrin

That's actually cool.....tongue A "Smallie" Whooping Ass!grin

Lovemaking More Important To Me Than Anything, Husband Says As ‘tired’ Wife Seek / Can You Marry An Illiterate For Love? / The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77