Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Are You A Feminist? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Probably Aren't - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You A Feminist? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Probably Aren't (1955 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / I Am A Feminist!! / 7 Simple Things You Should Be Doing In Your Relationship But Probably Aren't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A Feminist? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Probably Aren't by cruzita(f): 9:44am On Dec 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Wow! This is one perfect example of a transgender. grin

Cruzita come and bail yourself abeg. lipsrsealed
bail myself out of what?I do things to please myself not anyone.whoever is uncomfortable with it should swerve.my opinion
Re: Are You A Feminist? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Probably Aren't by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 16, 2015
cruzita:
if that's what u want I'm a female and dats me on my dp cos that's the way I like to be

Wow!

I like your hairstyle by the way. There was a time I used to wear that hairstyle, although mine was lower than yours, I think that was about 2-3 years ago or something.

Well, have a nice day, lady. smiley
Re: Are You A Feminist? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Probably Aren't by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2015
cruzita:
bail myself out of what?I do things to please myself not anyone.whoever is uncomfortable with it should swerve.my opinion
You shouldn't have answered those two....they're just messing Witcha...undecided

The silent treatment shouldah kept 'em In place...Next time, Kay? adopt the method...

It'll save ya a lotta stress!smiley
Re: Are You A Feminist? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Probably Aren't by tosyne2much(m): 10:00am On Dec 16, 2015
cruzita:
if that's what u want I'm a female and dats me on my dp cos that's the way I like to be
Re: Are You A Feminist? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Probably Aren't by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 16, 2015
kiss[quote=cruzita post=41049885]if that's what u want I'm a female and dats me on my dp cos that's the way I like to be[/quote]

Had to satisfy my curiosity and check d pic. kiss
Re: Are You A Feminist? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Probably Aren't by cruzita(f): 10:26am On Dec 16, 2015
Suigeneris93:
kiss
Had to satisfy my curiosity and check d pic. kiss
feel free to
Re: Are You A Feminist? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Probably Aren't by misspicy(f): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2015
Adonis3 why use misspicy as an example,don't you know that if tosyne2much raise his hands on me,amma retaliate in thousand folds? am a bad ass chick o,no try me tonguetonguetongue

BTW, why is every lady backing down from this topic,are you all n suddenly afraid or just tired of guys BS?

kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa
Re: Are You A Feminist? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Probably Aren't by Johnsown1(m): 10:33am On Dec 16, 2015
feminism
Re: Are You A Feminist? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Probably Aren't by Cholls(m): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2015
Highcuerayte:
And english like this is the beginning of confusion
My brother i don't engage in petty stuff so beat it.
Re: Are You A Feminist? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Probably Aren't by dachaste(f): 10:47am On Dec 16, 2015

Andykruiz:
dachaste come and see oo we're not equal cheesy

So sad am just coming now

Wot is Adonis3 saying biko?

U r bringing bible okwiah? Wot about d part of d bible dat says "d two shall bcom 1? Did it say one n half?

Again wot about d saying by guys av found my Better half?

And op so u want a lady to start paying ur bills b4 u consider her ur equal? Can't believe dis.

When God found Adam n eve naked and he cursed dem, wat was d nature of their curse? Man will toil hard to feed his family and women will go tru heLl to give birth. That was responsibilities given to men n women

Now tell me so far who have been always complaining of their responsibility? #men. Complaining here n there. where as d so called weaker vessels perform their responsibility and help men with deirs.

The case of a man and wife can be compared to d heart n d liver. If u say heart is more important, can one survive widout another? Dey got diff responsibilities buh are all important and interdependent

God made a woman and called her ur mate not maid

Let me drop a line of beyounce's who run the world for ya

Boy I know u love it how we're smart enof to make d millions, strong enof to bear the children, then get back to business.............

Who run d world ! Gals!!!!! Lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You A Feminist? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Probably Aren't by coolhumble(m): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2015
Suigeneris93:
I'm a womanist grin grin. grin
grin
Re: Are You A Feminist? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Probably Aren't by Oahray: 11:04am On Dec 16, 2015
Some people are wicked sha grin
Re: Are You A Feminist? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Probably Aren't by Andykruiz(m): 11:13am On Dec 16, 2015
dachaste:

So sad am just coming now

Wot is Adonis3 saying biko?

U r bringing bible okwiah? Wot about d part of d bible dat says "d two shall bcom 1? Did it say one n half?

Again wot about d saying by guys av found my Better half?

And op so u want a lady to start paying ur bills b4 u consider her ur equal? Can't believe dis.

When God found Adam n eve naked and he cursed dem, wat was d nature of their curse? Man will toil hard to feed his family and women will go tru heLl to give birth. That was responsibilities given to men n women

Now tell me so far who have been always complaining of their responsibility? #men. Complaining here n there. where as d so called weaker vessels perform their responsibility and help men with deirs.

The case of a man and wife can be compared to d heart n d liver. If u say heart is more important, can one survive widout another? Dey got diff responsibilities buh are all important and interdependent

God made a woman and called her ur mate not maid

Let me drop a line of beyounce's who run the world for ya

Boy I know u love it how we're smart enof to make d millions, strong enof to bear the children, then get back to business.............

Who run d world ! Gals!!!!! Lolz

bae, so u r a feminist? G'mrng
Re: Are You A Feminist? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Probably Aren't by dachaste(f): 11:22am On Dec 16, 2015
Andykruiz:
bae, so u r a feminist? G'mrng

Lolz. I only bare my mind wen I c something dat touch me.

Gud mawning dear. Hw ya 9te?
Re: Are You A Feminist? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Probably Aren't by Andykruiz(m): 11:28am On Dec 16, 2015
dachaste:

E be like say this wan touch you wella.
My night was awesome. Did u dream ov me?
Re: Are You A Feminist? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Probably Aren't by Andykruiz(m): 11:29am On Dec 16, 2015
dachaste:

Re: Are You A Feminist? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Probably Aren't by dachaste(f): 11:34am On Dec 16, 2015
Andykruiz:

Lolz dream oof u widout a face? Haba mana.
Re: Are You A Feminist? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Probably Aren't by Andykruiz(m): 11:37am On Dec 16, 2015
dachaste:

Lolz dream oof u widout a face? Haba mana.
Hahaha, I can always use a mask yarinya
Re: Are You A Feminist? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Probably Aren't by dachaste(f): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2015
Andykruiz:
Hahaha, I can always use a mask yarinya

Lolz. @yarinya
Re: Are You A Feminist? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Probably Aren't by Andykruiz(m): 11:45am On Dec 16, 2015
dachaste:

Lolz. @yarinya
enjoy ur day #winks
Re: Are You A Feminist? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Probably Aren't by dachaste(f): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2015
Andykruiz:
enjoy ur day #winks

Tanks dear. Yhuu tuuu
Re: Are You A Feminist? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Probably Aren't by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
You shouldn't have answered those two....they're just messing Witcha...undecided

The silent treatment shouldah kept 'em In place...Next time, Kay? adopt the method...

It'll save ya a lotta stress!smiley

Nwa mbaise, biko mechie onu ghi there. tongue
Re: Are You A Feminist? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Probably Aren't by ProfSamurai(m): 11:57am On Dec 16, 2015
Women can never and will never be equal to men. Men can never and will never be equal to women.

I believe in gender equity not equality. If a woman does the same work as a man both should have the same compensation.

tosyne2much not = misspicy.

misspicy not = airforce 1
Re: Are You A Feminist? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Probably Aren't by Andykruiz(m): 11:58am On Dec 16, 2015
dachaste:

Tanks dear. Yhuu tuuu
i sure will

1 Like

Re: Are You A Feminist? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Probably Aren't by tosyne2much(m): 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
ProfSamurai:
Women can never and will never be equal to men. Men can never and will never be equal to women.

I believe in gender equity not equality. If a woman does the same work as a man both should have the same compensation.

tosyne.2much not = mis.spicy.

miss.picy not = air.force 1
Nice one boss cool

1 Like

Re: Are You A Feminist? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Probably Aren't by ooibhadode: 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
cruzita:
this happens only when the mans authority gets out of hand.a man wants to be respected by his wife but he disrespects her forgetting that respect is earned.A woman is a helper,ur own missing rib and a mate to u not a maid.respect and love her and u will receive her full submissiveness .

God bless you dear. I agree with you fully
Re: Are You A Feminist? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Probably Aren't by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
cruzita:
this happens only when the mans authority gets out of hand.a man wants to be respected by his wife but he disrespects her forgetting that respect is earned.A woman is a helper,ur own missing rib and a mate to u not a maid.respect and love her and u will receive her full submissiveness .
The most sensible comment so far.

Truth is, most so-called feminists are just bitter chicks that have been wronged by their exes. we're the ones that turn some of these good girls bad by being mean to them, but no matter how 'bad' a girl is, I think a man can bring out the good girl in her by treating her right. Unless she lacks home training or is irrevocably ill-mannered, in which case O.Y.O lo wa wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Another Very Large Woman And Her Skinny Fiance Goes Viral / 5 Ridiculous Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves In Front Of Women. / No Sex Till Marriage Girls, Guys Answer This....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.