Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

How To Last 3-4hrs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Last 3-4hrs (1704 Views)

"I Don't Last 3-5mins During Action Wit My Woman,wat Can I Take For Durability" / 18 Yr Old Boy, Rapes 82-yr-old Woman For 4hrs. What He Did Next Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Last 3-4hrs by adaksbullet: 10:36am On Dec 16, 2015
Gud mournin ppls off NL....................am met one gilr in FB and am lied for her that am leave on ABJ.......she call me these mournin that she his on SA airport that am cum and carried her on ABJ airport.....................am leave on banana highland on lagos stateembarassedembarassedembarassed......................am nort hav mor dan 8k on mine hand noun.................pls NL ppls, how we I travel thru land and I we rich ABJ in 3-4hrs thyme?undecidedundecided

Help a broda crycry
Re: How To Last 3-4hrs by iceberylin(m): 10:38am On Dec 16, 2015
Go and start begging in the street...
Re: How To Last 3-4hrs by Philoo1(m): 10:38am On Dec 16, 2015
ARE U SERIOUS?

1 Like

Re: How To Last 3-4hrs by adaksbullet: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2015
Philoo1:
ARE U SERIOUS?
yels sad
Re: How To Last 3-4hrs by cruzita(f): 11:20am On Dec 16, 2015
grin before aircraft dia was witchcraft so choose

1 Like

Re: How To Last 3-4hrs by brightest212(m): 11:34am On Dec 16, 2015
lol
cruzita:
Re: How To Last 3-4hrs by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 16, 2015
But OP, this your english fit kill person o. How did the girl understand all you said while you guys were chatting. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: How To Last 3-4hrs by 2dice(m): 11:41am On Dec 16, 2015
Change your vendor boi..
Re: How To Last 3-4hrs by adaksbullet: 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
cruzita:
tenks deer..............am noun in mine way too airport cool

Am used aero witch too fly cool
Re: How To Last 3-4hrs by adaksbullet: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
Leyelanre:
But OP, this your english fit kill person o. How did the girl understand all you said while you guys were chatting. Na wa o
she's his ondastand me well well smiley
Re: How To Last 3-4hrs by Spikkylee: 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2015

Re: How To Last 3-4hrs by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
adaksbullet:
she's his ondastand me well well smiley
Fvck!!!! Burst my head. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You deserve a phd in English Language for that
Re: How To Last 3-4hrs by phranco(m): 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
adaksbullet:
Gud mournin ppls off NL....................am met one gilr in FB and am lied for her that am leave on ABJ.......she call me these mournin that she his on SA airport that am cum and carried her on ABJ airport.....................am leave on banana highland on lagos stateembarassedembarassedembarassed......................am nort hav mor dan 8k on mine hand noun.................pls NL ppls, how we I travel thru land and I we rich ABJ in 3-4hrs thyme?undecidedundecided

Help a broda crycry

You have been charged for murder and hereby sentenced for 20yrs imprisonment with hard labor. Court! Rise! (He just murdered english language,chei!)
Re: How To Last 3-4hrs by adaksbullet: 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
Leyelanre:
Fvck!!!! Burst my head. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You deserve a phd in English Language for that
am honor bus cool
Re: How To Last 3-4hrs by adaksbullet: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
phranco:

You have been charged for murder and hereby sentenced for 20yrs imprisonment with hard labor. Court! Rise! (He just murdered english language,chei!)
whot am do?angry
Re: How To Last 3-4hrs by jerryfunky(m): 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
adaksbullet:

Help a broda crycry

u have just murdered..... queen Elizabeth....... and for that u are hereby banned from speaking English or any related language......u new language today henceforth is SIGN LANGUAGE......

THOSE FOR "I" say "I"
THOSE FOR "NIL" say "NIL"

THE "I"s HAVE IT......BANG....
Re: How To Last 3-4hrs by Davidovinci(m): 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Choi! Op single-handedly murdered English. Respect!
Re: How To Last 3-4hrs by adaksbullet: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
jerryfunky:

u have just murdered..... queen Elizabeth....... and for that u are hereby banned from speaking English or any related language......u new language today henceforth is SIGN LANGUAGE......

THOSE FOR "I" say "I"
THOSE FOR "NIL" say "NIL"

THE "I"s HAVE IT......BANG....
while are u want too bang in mine trend?
Re: How To Last 3-4hrs by adaksbullet: 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
Davidovinci:
Choi! Op single-handedly murdered English. Respect!
while we I moda english? sad..............am nort english moda o sad

(1) (Reply)

OMG! See What A Soldier Was Doing To His Cheating Girlfrn. Wt Her Boy Lover! / Every Relationship Goals (photo) / Drop A Comment For Your Future Wife Or Husband's Current Guy Or Babe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.