Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

OMG! See What A Soldier Was Doing To His Cheating Girlfrn. Wt Her Boy Lover! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG! See What A Soldier Was Doing To His Cheating Girlfrn. Wt Her Boy Lover! (1702 Views)

Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! See What A Soldier Was Doing To His Cheating Girlfrn. Wt Her Boy Lover! by utenwuson: 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
jst got across ds pic of a Nigerian Army dealing wt his girlfrn n her Boy frn! ds is inhuman! ds might made their love 4 each other grow I think!

Re: OMG! See What A Soldier Was Doing To His Cheating Girlfrn. Wt Her Boy Lover! by mcee1(m): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: OMG! See What A Soldier Was Doing To His Cheating Girlfrn. Wt Her Boy Lover! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
NA WAO chai c wetin toto don put the guy? when his friends were advicing him, he was claiming jet li. "d lady too is a hoe and a hoe is a hoe.
Re: OMG! See What A Soldier Was Doing To His Cheating Girlfrn. Wt Her Boy Lover! by utenwuson: 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
See exposure! Stll shocked but the army guy aint above the law
Re: OMG! See What A Soldier Was Doing To His Cheating Girlfrn. Wt Her Boy Lover! by TruthHurts1(m): 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
Of all people to play around with na soldier girlfriend you find. Although if the case reverse and na soldier be the cheater wetin go happen?
Re: OMG! See What A Soldier Was Doing To His Cheating Girlfrn. Wt Her Boy Lover! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
Serves them right!! This will serve as a lesson never to be forgotten!!! angry
Re: OMG! See What A Soldier Was Doing To His Cheating Girlfrn. Wt Her Boy Lover! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
he's still kind to them, I'd do worse than that.
Re: OMG! See What A Soldier Was Doing To His Cheating Girlfrn. Wt Her Boy Lover! by chigoizie7(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
I dont think this is in Naija. OP always verify your info.

Check that jeep plate number.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! See What A Soldier Was Doing To His Cheating Girlfrn. Wt Her Boy Lover! by cruzita(f): 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
if na the soldier cheat nko?

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Still Sleeps With His Ex And Says She's Like Family / Pensioner Posing With His Child Bride; See People's Reactions in PICTURES / I Am S*x Starved, Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.