Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,393 members, 7,954,571 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies (11087 Views)

Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] / Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by Uche2nna(m): 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2009
emilyone:

as a matter of fact the kids are wacko jacko's  biological children, they only took after their mothers in resemblance

check out dailymail.co.uk

LOL!!!!!  And pigs can fly !!!!!

Michael has a lot of explaining to do. He has too much weird stuff going on in his life that it makes it difficult to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by spikedcylinder: 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Look at Michael's son, Prince very well, you will see his fathers features in him. Gene can fool you.

I reject it for the poor pikin. You want him to look like skinned monkey?
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by onyinye2(f): 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2009
Moderator, can you please do us a favor and distinguish this thread?

It was ignorant from the beginning with his racist terms like "n***** babies" and "cracker babies" and all this mulatto and creole nonsense I mean seriously if you want to be racist and ignorant do it on your own terms but don't put it on display so that others can get their seven chuckles at you.

Onye iberibe dike gi.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by Uche2nna(m): 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I reject it for the poor pikin. You want him to look like skinned monkey?

Is that his condition heritable? undecided
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by spikedcylinder: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2009
Uche2nna:

Is that his condition heritable? undecided

Who said it is? undecided

While you're searching for an answer to that, please check for a sense of humour as well. undecided
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by Uche2nna(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Who said it is? undecided

While you're searching for an answer to that, please check for a sense of humour as well. undecided

Thanks for the advice,,,,, I am working on it as I type.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by C2H5OH(f): 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Your comparison here doesn't match because we were comparing Nicole with Michael's children.
See me see trouble oh. [b]Is michael the first black man to impregnate a white woman?. Why should you dictate for him whom he sleeps with or not? Did he do that for you?. [/b]Leave him alone, everything people are saying about him is amebo. You don't have any proof that he used artificial insemination to impregnate his wife, it's like the old story that he sleeps in oxygen tents. Michael is human like you and me and killing his soul through the media is unfair.
I tire o. No mind them
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by bawomolo(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2009
jermaine jackson's kid look mixed.

michael jackson's kids look like they came out of a vanilla ice cream jar.

which yeye doctor did the insemination.

It was ignorant from the beginning with his racist terms like "n***** babies" and "cracker babies" and all this mulatto and creole nonsense I mean seriously if you want to be racist and ignorant do it on your own terms but don't put it on display so that others can get their seven chuckles at you.

tell us why you mad.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by savanaha: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2009
bawomolo:

jermaine jackson's kid look mixed.

michael jackson's kids look like they came out of a vanilla ice cream jar.

which yeye doctor did the insemination.

I doubt he wanted it any other way.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by C2H5OH(f): 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2009
At the end of the day they are his children. If he's not doing anything questionable like molesting them or whatever I don't see a problem.

It might be unusual, but it's not unlikely. I've seen mixed kids with dark skin, so this doesn't come as a surprise.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by bawomolo(m): 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2009
Yeah i agree, he should be proud of his kids.

stop hiding them behind a mask.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by savanaha: 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2009
Just found this, don't know how reliable but seems likely:

In fact, Rowe herself claims that Paris and Prince were conceived with the help of a sperm donor. "Michael knows the truth. He has to come clean" she is quoted as saying. The fact is, from what Rowe has stated over the years, we can deduce that she and Jackson entered what is called a "surrogacy agreement" in 1996, about nine months before they were officially married. What that means is that she agreed to bear his children - not his biological children, mind you - and got a nice little reward for it. The price tag? A staggering �6million pay-off (about $10 million), a �1.6million Beverly Hills home, a car, clothes, furs and jewels.
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Revealed-Michael-Jackson-039-s-Not-the-Father-of-His-Kids-77986.shtml
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by AloyEmeka9: 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2009

Yeah i agree, he should be proud of his kids.

stop hiding them behind a mask.
i guess he wants them to have a normal childhood without the paparazzi hounding them.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by savanaha: 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

1. Even if he didn't sleep with them but his semen was used, there shouldn't be any difference.

I posted a site of the interview with his ex-serrogate wife . You should read what it says.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by oyinda3(f): 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2009
aloy.emeka, what is it with you anyways? do these guys hire you as their PR agent or something?
Jim Iyke, Michael Jackson, who next? lol
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by bawomolo(m): 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

i guess he wants them to have a normal childhood without the paparazzi hounding them.

by covering their faces like sick kids?
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by AloyEmeka9: 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2009
savanaha:

I posted a site of the interview with his ex-serrogate wife . You should read what it says.
You and I are in doubt about the authenticity. I personally saw michael on TV claim he slept with his wife and that's why i was surprised about this surrogate story. There was an interview he granted to an Arabian British journalist some 5 years ago. The guy set him up by clipping some parts of the intervies but Cnn and Cbs released the real video because the guy didn't know that michael had a secret camera in his home that recorded all their interviews.The guys credibility and career ended with that international hoax. michael don hear nwii.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by AloyEmeka9: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2009
oyinda.:

aloy.emeka, what is it with you anyways? do these guys hire you as their PR agent or something?
BecomeRich cheesy cheesy
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by C2H5OH(f): 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2009
bawomolo:

With the way the media hounds michael?  He could be worried about  how they would portray his kids.
Look at the title of your post for example "Crack babies" "Nigger babies"
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by savanaha: 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2009
oyinda.:

grin grin grin
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by AloyEmeka9: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2009
bawomolo:

You wonder how the media will make caricature of these kids if their pictures are public knowledge?.michael was a star at their age and he knows the psychological impact on a child whose life is continuously on the camera.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2009
Must they all look so white? undecided . . atleast one sud hav the black trait now
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by bawomolo(m): 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2009
With the way the media hounds michael?  He could be worried about  how they would portray his kids.

the kids were made fun off by TMZ and many other outlets because of the masks. MJ actually makes things worse for himself.

Aloy.Emeka:

You wonder how the media will make caricature of these kids if their pictures are public knowledge?.michael was a star at their age and he knows the psychological impact on a child whose life is continuously on the camera.

Papa Joe is responsible for destroying michael's child hood and not the media.

He shouldn't shelter the kids like they have some disease. 

is the media hounding p diddy's kids?
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by cocoman4u(m): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2009
those kids could very well be micheal Jacksons kids. Nigerians are very ignorant and mixtures, I guess because we do not have a lot of it in our country.

There is no guaranty that a child of mixed parents should have both features. Look a Mariah Carie and tell me if you could ever have suspected that she is half black. Even two dark skinned Nigerians in igbo land could have alight skinned baby.

Remember that African Americans are mixed, so in reality micheal jackson is not 100% black. he could have a lot of white in him. Moreover I have seen an African American couple give birth to a child that was almost completely white, blues eyes, thin nose and etc. The husband was so disappointed, only to do a DNA test and found out that it was his kid.

Somebody once posted a picture of child in this forum, a black child with blue eyes.

If micheal wants a white kid he will adopt one. He doesn't need to fool anybody.

If you have had dogs of different breeds mix, you will see that there is no way you can tell what what the offspring will look like. One could be completely like the mother while the other is like the father, the next may posses both characteristics, while the next may posses none.

If you look at that boy carefully, you can tell that he has black in him.

Look at bob Marley and his mother, then tell me if bob posses any treats of his mother. Look at all bob Marley's children, look at his grand children, some of them look more white than black.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by cocoman4u(m): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2009
After a carefull and more detailed look of that picture, I come to realise that that boy is not only mixed, he is indeed micheal jacksons son. He doesn't look that white. His nose is micheal jacksons nose before micheal started slicing off his nose. Search for a picture of micheal before his plastic surgeries, you will notice that that boy in the picture looks like him. The same shape of head and the same shape of face, and the almost the same nose.

It is hard to find a completely white person with nose like that boy's. Don't judge with white Americans, and British whites because they are usually mixed. Go to remote parts of Europe and see what a pure white man looks like.
That boy doesn't have a white man's nose. Period!
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by tpiah: 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2009
hmmm- what are the odds Micheal Jackson will have kids with white women and all the children come out looking almost totally white? With totally white hair to match.

Even among themselves, oyibos know their hair textures, and a biracial with straight hair will more often than not have the thick variety- Spanish or Meditteranean type. Not like that boy's own.

Something's fishy.

Maybe Michael used the sperm of his biracial relation.

Young Jermaine and Michael

Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2009
/\
i
i
cry oh lordy mee. . . look how handsomely human Micheal used to be cry cry cry
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by tpiah: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2009
as for Nicole Ritchie and Mariah Carey- Nicole has some black blood- not sure to what extent. It doesnt mean she's half-black- she could only be a quarter.

Mariah carey's dad is Afro-Venezuelan. That also doesnt mean her dad was fully black. He could be mixed.

The Venezuelan president is also saying he's black:

One of the most famous and controversial Afro-Latinos, Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez stated in an interview while visiting the United States, "When we were children, we were told that we have a motherland, and that motherland was Spain. However, we have discovered later, in our lives, that as a matter of fact, we have several motherlands. And one of the greatest motherlands of all is no doubt, Africa. We love Africa. And every day we are much more aware of the roots we have in Africa,  Racism is very characteristic of imperialism. Racism is very characteristic of capitalism. Katrina is—indeed, has a lot to do with racism–no doubt about it. Hate against me has a lot to do with racism. Because of my big mouth, because of my curly hair. And I’m so proud to have this mouth and this hair, because it’s African."

http://www.democracynow.org/2005/9/20/venezuelas_president_chavez_offers_cheap_oil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Olamide(baddo Lee) And Reminisce! / Rosaline Meurer Bags Special Award For Ambassadorial Support For Mother & Child / Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.