Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies (11001 Views)

Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] / Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by cocoman4u(m): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2009
Here are more pictures of the boy:

http://www.thinesclaude.com/ses-amis-ses-mariages.php

The boy is micheals. Micheal could not be stupid enough to tell such a lie in this world of DNA discoveries. Do you know how many times the pree goes through micheals trash can to find something for the news. I bet many people have secretley taken a strand of that boy's hair and taken it to a DNA clinic. If they have found him not to be micheals son, the DNA result will be on the cover of every news media in the world the next day.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by tpiah: 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2009
still a big mystery

Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by cocoman4u(m): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2009
tpiah:

Mariah carey's dad is Afro-Venezuelan. That also doesnt mean her dad was fully black. He could be mixed.

Mariah carey's dad was black and Venezuelan. He was not Afro- Venezuelan like Venezuelan president. Her father was black mixed with Afro-Venezuelan, thus he has more black in him than the average Afro-Venezuelan. Hear from her own mouth:

"I'm not a White girl trying to sing Black," the 20-year-old singer says in an interview soon after. "My father is Black and Venezuelan, my mother is Irish. That makes me a combination of all those things. I am a human being, a person. What I am not is a White girl trying to sing Black."

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1077/is_n5_v46/ai_10405332/
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by tpiah: 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2009
cocoman4u:

Mariah carey's dad was black and Venezuelan. He was not Afro- Venezuelan like Venezuelan president. Her father was black mixed with Afro-Venezuelan, thus he has more black in him than the average Afro-Venezuelan. Hear from her own mouth:

we're saying the same thing.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by cocoman4u(m): 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2009
tpiah:

we're saying the same thing.

Why why do we consider Micheal Jackson more black than Marah carey's father. Micheal jackson is Afro-Amerian, while Marah carey's father is black mixed with afro venezualen.

They are both mixed pople. I am sure micheal has other races in him like all Afro-americans.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by tpiah: 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2009
cocoman4u:

Why why do we consider Micheal Jackson more black than Marah carey's father. Micheal jackson is Afro-Amerian, while Marah carey's father is black mixed with afro venezualen.

They are both mixed pople. I am sure micheal has other races in him like all Afro-americans.

post a photo of Mariah's carey's dad so we can see what we're discussing here.

Afro Venezuelan and Black Venezuelan arent two different terms. Both mean you are either fully black, or have some black admixture.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by AloyEmeka9: 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2009
cocoman4u:

Here are more pictures of the boy:

http://www.thinesclaude.com/ses-amis-ses-mariages.php

The boy is micheals. Micheal could not be stupid enough to tell such a lie in this world of DNA discoveries. Do you know how many times the pree goes through micheals trash can to find something for the news. I bet many people have secretley taken a strand of that boy's hair and taken it to a DNA clinic. If they have found him not to be micheals son, the DNA result will be on the cover of every news media in the world the next day.
You dey listen to them. I have seen more kids that are biracial yet they look either white or black. If Barack Obama shave his hair gorimakpa, he will pass for 100% black because his fathers nwamkpi gene is stronger than his mom by a long shot,  All these Afro Venezuelan and Hugo Chavez Africanism is nonsense because race is not determined by country or continent of origin. Hugo Chavez said his roots are from Africa, that doesn't mean they are black. Many Algerians emigrated to Spain in the middle century and they are Africans and Arabs. Ethiopians and Eritreans fall in another category. Even the negro races have differences, those from Sudan and the rest of East Africa have different features from those from western and central Africa. Michael Jackson's father is 1/4 native Indian.

Judging someones race from the hair can also be erroneous because people treat their hair all the time with whatever they want. Women perm, braid, bleach, jerry curl etc their hair and michael's kids are not exempted. Besides, his daughter's hair does not look white. Look at it again below.

The youngest child looks like him more tho

Soledad O Brien[father: Jewish, mother:black latino]

Is she not a breathe away from a white woman meanwhile she calls herself African american.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by cocoman4u(m): 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

You dey listen to them. I have seen more kids that are biracial yet they look either white or black. If Barack Obama shave his hair gorimakpa, he will pass for 100% black because his fathers nwamkpi gene is stronger than his mom by a long shot, All these Afro Venezuelan and Hugo Chavez Africanism is nonsense because race is not determined by country or continent of origin. Hugo Chavez said his roots are from Africa, that doesn't mean they are black. Many Algerians emigrated to Spain in the middle century and they are Africans and Arabs. Ethiopians and Eritreans fall in another category. Even the negro races have differences, those from Sudan and the rest of East Africa have different features from those from western and central Africa. Michael Jackson's father is 1/4 native Indian.

Judging someones race from the hair can also be erroneous because people treat their hair all the time with whatever they want. Women perm, braid, bleach, jerry curl etc their hair and michael's kids are not exempted. Besides, his daughter's hair does not look white. Look at it again below.

The youngest child looks like him more tho

I completely agree with you. Some peoples definition of race is still very primitive, I guess it because of lack of exposure. The more you meet different mixed people, the more your views change. Mixture of people is unprdeictable it all depends on whoes genes are stronger. You cannot look at two people and predict what thier offspring will look like.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2009
His son looks like he's already had a nose job undecided
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by savanaha: 1:06am On Jun 07, 2009
All you claiming the kids are Michael Jackson would make sense had the woman whose womb was the incubator for the children for 9 months a piece come out and say that Michael Jackson used donor sperm. She is still recieving money from Jackson for acting as the serrogate mother so she was not lying because Jackson duped her. I already pasted the site with the information before.

Obama clearly shows that he has some black, So does Halle Berry, Alcia Keys and most other people, even Van Vicker
Mariah Carey should be 1/4 black so her looks makes more sense, like Nicole Ritchie, than Michael's kids who should be 1/2 black. Even Beyonce's mother is mixed and Beyonce came out the way she did.

For all claiming that there are facial resemblances and their nose look like Michael's, that actually doesn/t make a lot of sense since he has gone through so much surgery to look the way he does, unless of course his kids also went under the knife.
I have seen different types of biracial children and people and non of them with a black and a white parent look like this, especially with hair that thin.

@Cocoman4u the story of the couple with 2 kids born at different years with blue eyes and blond hair was because both the parents, though black, had white great great grand mothers. So looking at the family tree of the man and the woman the white great great grand parent was present at the same level of the trees. So all in all Michael Jackson's story is different from these.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by cocoman4u(m): 2:04am On Jun 07, 2009
@savanaha

The link that you provided only said that "Rowie is has been noted saying, " No direct quote of the woman is posted. I have seen many of her interviews where she swore that the child is micheals biological child. One of them wasnt even artificail insemeanation but natural conception.

The whole thing is as simple as this: The childs mother is white, Micheal is African American of mixed descent. How come you expect the child to look completely black?
The poor child only has some black in him!!!!!!!

People please leave wacko and his family alone. This is what you get when jeolousy meets with wishful thinking.

Are you guys God. Please can sombody explian to me how completely black parents give birth to albinos who are whiter than white. Peharps all the albinos in Africa have white fathers. HMMMMMMM
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by Outstrip(f): 2:29am On Jun 07, 2009
Michael Jackson insists that they are his biological kids. I don't know if he thinks everyone is blind
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by tpiah: 2:36am On Jun 07, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Soledad O Brien[father: Jewish, mother:black latino]

Is she not a breathe away from a white woman meanwhile she calls herself African american.

look, stop fooling yourself.

Soledad O Brien is claiming black because of affirmative action. It helps her career to say she's black, otherwise she'd be competing with white women for her position.

Her mother is Afro-Cuban- which could mean she (the mother) is mixed, not 100% black.

People arent blind- does that look like a black woman to you.

black in her case means she has black blood- same as many whites and latinos.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by bawomolo(m): 2:57am On Jun 07, 2009
Soledad O Brien is claiming black because of affirmative action. It helps her career to say she's black, otherwise she'd be competing with white women for her position.

not only that but her hair isn't blonde.

I understand the argument they are making but soledad O brien is a BAD example.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by tpiah: 3:13am On Jun 07, 2009
cocoman4u:

Are you guys God. Please can sombody explian to me how completely black parents give birth to albinos who are whiter than white. Peharps all the albinos in Africa have white fathers. HMMMMMMM

I dont know why people keep comparing albino Africans to white Caucasians?

they arent the same.

Its a mutation, just like Down's syndrome, where the baby has slanted eyes and negroid features (ie broader and rounder face) regardless of its parent's racial group.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by cocoman4u(m): 4:20am On Jun 07, 2009
@tpiah
I cant believe the type of things you write and the type of arguement that you make.

Please can you define what being white is. Lets stop making blind arguement. Give me a well informed scientific definition of race.

What is the scientifi difference between a white man and a black man?

We have to understand what it really means to say sombody is white or black. Since albinos are as aresult of mutation. What is mutation and what is the scientific difference between an albino and a white man.

Please give me scientific deifinitions since brought biology into it.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by tpiah: 4:30am On Jun 07, 2009
cocoman4u:

@tpiah
I cant believe the type of things you write and the type of arguement that you make.

Please can you define what being white is. Lets stop making blind arguement. Give me a well informed scientific definition of race.

What is the scientifi difference between a white man and a black man?

We have to understand what it really means to say sombody is white or black. Since albinos are as aresult of mutation. What is mutation and what is the scientific difference between an albino and a white man.

Please give me scientific deifinitions since brought biology into it.

no need to derail the thread, but

White = Caucasian

Black= Negroid.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by tpiah: 4:33am On Jun 07, 2009
now, is the girl wearing contact lens or is this another great coincidence of Michael's kid having blue gray eyes?

The guy must be a genetic magician if thats his daughter's natural eye color.

Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by tpiah: 4:45am On Jun 07, 2009
hmmm

the youngest one looks a bit more like him, but there's still a big question mark. Her mum or the egg donor may have some Hispanic, Meditteranean, Arabic or Indian blood, imo.

I think he probably used a Caucasian looking family member's sperm and/or eggs for the first two.

na wa oh. Na him sabi sha.

and looking at their fingernails- the nail beds would be dark brown if the kids have significant black blood, according to the purity racists of old.

gosh- Michael is stoking up all these plantation politics.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by cocoman4u(m): 5:50am On Jun 07, 2009
tpiah:

no need to derail the thread, but

White = Caucasian

Black= Negroid.

HA !!!!!!!! Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What you wrote above has no scientific basses. There are caucasian people with black skin, and there are also Negroid people with white skin.

Let me quote a little from wikipedia:

The term Caucasian race (also Caucasoid or Europid) has been used to denote the general physical type of some or all of the indigenous populations of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, West Asia, Central Asia and South Asia.[1] Historically, the term has been used to describe the entire population of these regions, without regard necessarily to skin tone. In common use, the term is sometimes restricted to Europeans and other lighter-skinned populations within these areas, and may be considered equivalent to the varying definitions of white people.[2]

The concept of a Caucasian race was developed around 1800. Today some scholars reject the concept because human genome studies have not demonstrated a precise genetic definition of Caucasian.[3][4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

Please research more into those terms (white, black, caucasian, and Nigroid) before using them.
Please give a more scientific definition. And when you are done, answer this question:

Is Micheal Jackson's son black or white?

The probelem with we Nigerians is that we use terms without really knowing what it means.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by tpiah: 6:08am On Jun 07, 2009
cocoman4u:

HA !!!!!!!! Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What you wrote above has no scientific basses. There are caucasian people with black skin, and there are also Negroid people with white skin.

Let me quote a little from wikipedia:
Please research more into those terms (white, black, caucasian, and Nigroid) before using them.
Please give a more scientific definition. And when you are done, answer this question:

Is Micheal Jackson's son black or white?

The probelem with we Nigerians is that we use terms without really knowing what it means.

sorry to burst your bubble, but race is much more than just skin color. It isnt only a light/dark issue- thats just the most visible feature that people jump on.

So, sorry but try again to prove some black negro Africans are white.

Michael Jackson's kids' race is what people are debating here. So far, there's no consensus yet but I'm sure he'll check the white/caucasian box when signing them up for any govt required activity. However, his doing that isnt because he, a negro black man, produced genetically white kids, though I'm sure that's what you want to believe.

And i doubt you're comprehending anything people are saying on this thread that doesnt agree with what you want to hear?
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by cocoman4u(m): 6:16am On Jun 07, 2009
tpiah:

I dont know why people keep comparing albino Africans to white Caucasians?

they arent the same.

Its a mutation, just like Down's syndrome, where the baby has slanted eyes and negroid features (ie broader and rounder face) regardless of its parent's racial group.

@tpiah

Since albino is mutation and not to be compaered with being white. Please I am still waiting on your definition of what is "being white". What is the scientific expalnantion of the exsistance of the white man.

Lets read from wikipedia:

Scientists discovered a skin-whitening mutation that largely explains the first appearance of white skin in humans between 20,000-50,000 years ago.[15] In Jablonski and Chaplin's (2000) study, The evolution of human skin coloration, Europeans have lighter skin (as measured by population average skin reflectance read by spectrophotometer at A685) than any other group that was measured. Southern Europeans (measures taken from Spaniards) show a skin pigmentation in parts of the body not exposed to the sun similar to that of Northern Europeans and, in some cases, even lighter.[16] While all mean values of skin reflectance of non-European populations are lower than Europeans for the groups represented in this study, there is significant overlap between populations.[17] This observation has been noted by the Supreme Court of the United States, which stated in a 1923 lawsuit over whiteness that the "swarthy brunette[s] ,  are darker than some of the lighter hued persons of the brown or yellow races".[18]

The epidermis of light skinned people is not actually white. The underlying layers of collagen and adipose tissue are white in people of all races. In lightly pigmented people, the epidermis is an almost transparent layer of film. Consequently the epidermis allows the underlying white tissues to become visible.[19] Blood vessels interlaced between the adipose tissue produce the pale pink color associated with light skin. Pigments known as carotenes found in the fat produce a more yellow effect. In darker skinned people the epidermis is filled with melanosomes that obscure the underlying layers.[20][21][22]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people

From the above you can see that white people became white from mutation. If albinisim is mutation too, then what is the difference between a white person and an albino?

i am still waiting for your reply. Please give scientific response, not the gerneral laymans opinion
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by tpiah: 6:28am On Jun 07, 2009
cocoman4u:

@tpiah

Since albino is mutation and not to be compaered with being white. Please I am still waiting on your definition of what is "being white". What is the scientific expalnantion of the exsistance of the white man.

Lets read from wikipedia:

From the above you can see that white people became white from mutation. If albinisim is mutation too, then what is the difference between a white person and an albino?

i am still waiting for your reply. Please give scientific response, not the gerneral laymans opinion

use the search function- this topic isnt new to NL.

Albinism is a mutation, just like Down Syndrome. Linking physical characteristics of this condition (I mean albinism) and using them as evidence of extra racial transcegenation, is the central theme of the Osiris or Isis modern day cult. I forget what they call themselves- its a majorly black movement trying to prove whites are descendants of African albinos.

Of course you're free to believe anything you want.

But stop thinking you're reinventing the wheel.

And if you dont know the difference between a white Caucasian and a black albino with white skin, then I cant help you.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by cocoman4u(m): 6:35am On Jun 07, 2009
tpiah:

sorry to burst your bubble, but race is much more than just skin color. It isnt only a light/dark issue- thats just the most visible feature that people jump on.

Michael Jackson's kids' race is what people are debating here. So far, there's no consensus yet but I'm sure he'll check the white/caucasian box when signing them up for any govt required activity. However, his doing that isnt because he, a negro black man, produced genetically white kids, though I'm sure that's what you want to believe.

And i doubt you're comprehending anything people are saying on this thread that doesnt agree with what you want to hear?

Your ignorance is outsanding! I bet you dont live in the Usa. Genetically white kids
There is nothing like genetically white. The blackest person in Africa may be genetically closer to the whites person in Europe. Do you even follow the latest scientifc discoveries. Read my links from wikipedia.

In Ameria the law is that a person is what ever race his father is. Since micheal is black, his kids will check on the black box when filling forms. I have seen black kids adpoted by a white father, yet they check in white boxes in forms because legally they are white. This is why they refer to people like Obama as being black. He has all the rights to be refered to as that since his father is black.

tpiah:

I can easily prove this. Acroding to you 'white=caucasian."
Okay, geographically, north Africans are considered caucasians. There are north Africans darker than you, are these not caucasians? Since acording to caucasian is white, so these black northan africans are white.

let me inform you a little. Micheal jacksons son is black, and not white.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by seeklove: 6:44am On Jun 07, 2009
tpiah:

use the search function- this topic isnt new to NL.

Albinism is a mutation, just like Down Syndrome. Linking physical characteristics of this condition (I mean albinism) and using them as evidence of extra racial transcegenation, is the central theme of the Osiris or Isis modern day cult. I forget what they call themselves- its a majorly black movement trying to prove whites are descendants of African albinos.

Of course you're free to believe anything you want.

But stop thinking you're reinventing the wheel.

And if you dont know the difference between a white Caucasian and a black albino with white skin, then I cant help you.

@tpiah
you are wrong. Scientists have discovered that all mankind decended from a group of Africans who where dark in complexction. This is scientific discoervry and not superstion. Skin color is as a result of adaptation and mutation. There is no biological difference between a white man and a black man. There is nothing like genegtically white. All people on earth shear a cartain amount genetic material.

google these thing and you will find.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by tpiah: 6:48am On Jun 07, 2009
cocoman4u:

Your ignorance is outsanding! I bet you dont live in the Usa. Genetically white kids
There is nothing like genetically white. The blackest person in Africa may be genetically closer to the whites person in Europe. Do you even follow the latest scientifc discoveries. Read my links from wikipedia.

In Ameria the law is that a person is what ever race his father is. Since micheal is black, his kids will check on the black box when filling forms. I have seen black kids adpoted by a white father, yet they check in white boxes in forms because legally they are white. This is why they refer to people like Obama as being black. He has all the rights to be refered to as that since his father is black.

I can easily prove this. Acroding to you 'white=caucasian."
Okay, geographically, north Africans are considered caucasians. There are north Africans darker than you, are these not caucasians? Since acording to caucasian is white, so these black northan africans are white.

let me inform you a little. Micheal jacksons son is black, and not white.

look, we're arguing in circles here.

My observation was Michael jackson is trying to have white kids, hence he'd probably check the caucasian box for govt applications on their behalf. He didnt go to all that trouble just to have regular black children. Neither is he sporting long straight hair and a long thin nose because he wants to be black. There's a reason for his and his children's appearance which you're ignoring.

Which black kids did you see checking white on a form because their adopted dad is white? If that's true, then its because they might not realize they're black. Yes, it does happen. There were a few blacks like that in the UK who didnt know they were black even though they had dark skin. No doubt America also has people like that too.

besides , your argument is self defeating. If dark skinned kids can check the Caucasian box and call themselves white, then what prevents Michael Jackson's kids from doing the same? As long as no one is checking or correcting them.

And most times, there's another option where you dont even have to check anything- the information isnt mandatory. On census forms, you can say you're mixed- neither black nor white.

If the owner of the sperm used to produce Michael's son ( too bad about the crudeness), was at least 70% white, then the boy is genetically white.

As it is , I'm hoping those kids havent been subjected to plastic surgery and whatnot to rid them of whatever blackness might be showing. I'm hearing the boy's mother dyed the baby's hair blonde to make him look even whiter as a toddler.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by tpiah: 6:51am On Jun 07, 2009
seeklove:

@tpiah
you are wrong. Scientists have discovered that all mankind decended from a group of Africans who where dark in complexction. This is scientific discoervry and not superstion. Skin color is as a result of adaptation and mutation. There is no biological difference between a white man and a black man. There is nothing like genegtically white. All people on earth shear a cartain amount genetic material.

google these thing and you will find.

I no get una time today oh!

use the search function and if you want to be white Caucasian then save money and see Michael jackson's doctor!

I'm already learning how i can produce my own white baby-I'll just get one of my white looking relatives to donate an egg. Then I'll buy some sperm at the sperm bank. Voila!

I'm sure naijas will catch on to this latest fad very quickly, if they havent already done so!
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by cocoman4u(m): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2009
tpiah:

look, we're arguing in circles here.

My observation was Michael jackson is trying to have white kids, hence he'd probably check the caucasian box for govt applications on their behalf. He didnt go to all that trouble just to have regular black children. Neither is he sporting long straight hair and a long thin nose because he wants to be black. There's a reason for his and his children's appearance which you're ignoring.

Which black kids did you see checking white on a form because their adopted dad is white? If that's true, then its because they might not realize they're black. Yes, it does happen. There were a few blacks like that in the UK who didnt know they were black even though they had dark skin. No doubt America also has people like that too.

besides , your argument is self defeating. If dark skinned kids can check the Caucasian box and call themselves white, then what prevents Michael Jackson's kids from doing the same? As long as no one is checking or correcting them.

And most times, there's another option where you dont even have to check anything- the information isnt mandatory. On census forms, you can say you're mixed- neither black nor white.

If the owner of the sperm used to produce Michael's son ( too bad about the crudeness), was at least 70% white, then the boy is genetically white.

As it is , I'm hoping those kids havent been subjected to plastic surgery and whatnot to rid them of whatever blackness might be showing. I'm hearing the boy's mother dyed the baby's hair blonde to make him look even whiter as a toddler.

Dont be so sure that Micheal Jackson is trying to be white. People in Hollywood are trying to look most acceptable so that thier music, films andetc will reach a wider audiance.

What is acceptable is not necessary white. It is being slim, looking lighter(for blacks), darker skin for whites(tanned skinned), thin nose, thick lips, curvey body especialy hips(for women).

People like Angelina Jolie whos is white is adored for having thick lips, which is a black feature. There are countless whites who through sugyery injects fats in thier lips to make it thick. People dont say that they are trying to be black. There are countless whites who spend houres in the sun to get darker(tanned); there are countless tanning products in the market for whites tryning to get tanned, yet everybody knows that they are not trying to be black.

How come poeple dont acuse them of trying to be black.

In America statistics show that whites do more custmetics sugyry than blacks. White people with wide noses go through sugyry too.

Many doctors have comfirmed that Micheal Jackson have Vertigo, a desease that changes ones skin to white. I perfectly understand this because my grandmother had this desase only on her leggs. At a time her leggs were completely white, while the rest of her body was normal.

Micheal cannot afford to multicolored skin because this will look unattractive. At first he was covering the white pacthes until most of his skin became white, then he started covering the black patches making him apear white. Do you know how hard it was for him to admit that he has this deases. He was alomst on tears the first time he revealed it to the world in Oprah show. Celebrities dont like showing that they have any deasese, because they like to portray the perfect man image.

Micheal Jackson is not trying to be white. He was trying to be what is most acceptable in Hollywood. He is not the only victim of the vanity of Hollywood.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by bawomolo(m): 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2009
In Ameria the law is that a person is what ever race his father is

what law?
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by seeklove: 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2009
St☆rStruck:

In the United States?

That's not true. You are whatever race you choose to identify with.

Year right! You can identify with whatever you want but if there is a quoter for whites, no black person of black parents can enter that quoter. You will be disqualified.

cocoman4u:

Yes but only to a limited extent. If there is a scholarship available only for African Americans, a white child of white parents cannot get it because he is not African American. But a white child of adopted African American perents have the right to apply for the scolarship and he is qualified to recieve it because he is african american by the virture of his perents.

Tell me what I know I have seen this happan many times.

This is true. The company that I work for once gave a scholaership for poor african american kids. A latino looking kid won it. I was suprised only to find out that he was adopted from childhood by black parents.

There has been many law suits concerning this issue in America. Everybody knows it. You are entitled to the benefits of your father's race, even if you were adopted. Acordingto the law, father is father. There is no diference between a biological child and an adopted child before the law. The law will not relinquishe any of your responsiblities towards the child just because he is adopted, by the same token the law will not deny the child any benefits entitled to his fathers childeren just because the child is adopted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud / Photos From Yoruba Actor, Akin Olaiya's Birthday / Toto Dike Exposed (Compromizing Video Leaked)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.