Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) (2509 Views)

What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) / Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee / Girls/Ladies If This Guy Says U Should Date Him Will U Agree?(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by bawomolo(m): 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2009

be honest ladies.
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2009
1. It'd never happen to me. Cant steal another's man.

If it does happen  tongue

1. Call my lawyer.
2. Take some pictures and videos
3. Calculate how much I'll be getting from the suspect
4. Call the girl and tell her how much she owes me cheesy (If I dnt have her number, call her man and ask for it)
5. Call the cops
6. Next stop:  Judge Judy's court
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by bawomolo(m): 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2009
stop lying about no.4, you know you would raining curses on her during that phone call.

why would you ask for her number?
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2009
bawomolo:

stop lying about no.4, you know you would raining curses on her during that phone call.

why would you ask for her number?
Like duh, how I no go fit rain curses on her? tongue

Because I WON'T have her number. I'd call her to let her know that she should have been thinking before she pulled an act like that. And obviously, I'd win the case. Would make her feel more stupid.

Some women dnt think b4 they act.
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by Igwe9(m): 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2009
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by Busybody2(f): 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2009
I would contact the girl to find out who was with the dude first, it she was dating him before me, I would plead my innocence, apologise to her and tell the man off and make him pay to put my house back in order and move on, if I was the first person to date him, i will let her know and tell the dude to get her off my back and again, move on. Life is toooooo short to waste precious time moping around and fighting over a man, abeg cool
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by inspiredm(m): 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2009
Busy_body:

I would contact the girl to find out who was with the dude first, it she was dating him before me, I would plead my innocence, apologise to her and tell the man off and make him pay to put my house back in order and move on, if I was the first person to date him, i will let her know and tell the dude to get her off my back and again, move on. Life is toooooo short to waste precious time moping around and fighting over a man, abeg cool

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

***** Multiple Personality Disorder ******

cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2009
Busy_body:

smart move, then after all that, she pays to repair the house.

She should have came to me to let me know what the deal was, not to damage my house and car. Very stupid move.

I'd also find anotther way to sue the dude if he was at fault. Like $2000 for my bed he messed up (broke the hinges),  sth sha
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by Busybody2(f): 10:47pm On Jun 05, 2009
inspired_m:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

***** Multiple Personality Disorder ******

cheesy cheesy

Call it what you like, with me WYSIWYG, I know what I want, and it does not involve sharing my man, I am not from the "endure and grin and bear it" generation, hell na, plenty fishes boku for sea, and there is no man shortage from where I am standing cheesy

FL Gators:

smart move, then after all that, she pays to repair the house.

She should have came to me to let me know what the deal was, not to damage my house and car. Very stupid move.

I'd also find anotther way to sue the dude if he was at fault. Like $2000 for my bed he messed up (broke the hinges),  sth sha

Exactly Alagolo, ain't this also a classic case of "Ile oba t'ojo . . ." cheesy They will pay through their nose, walai, God don butter my bread  cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by inspiredm(m): 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2009
Busy_body:

Call it what you like, with me WYSIWYG, I know what I want, and it does not involve sharing my man, I am not from the "grin and bear it and endure" generation, hell na, plenty fishes boku for sea, and there is no man shortage from where I am standing cheesy

Exactly Alagolo, ain't this also a classic case of "Ile oba t'ojo . . ." cheesy God don butter my bread  cheesy grin cheesy

This is a Repented Busy_ Body

Finally, Lets Get Married !!!  cool cool
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by bawomolo(m): 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2009
Busy_body:

apologize ke. Isn't it your property she damaged so.

I doubt a typical naija woman would go down like that cheesy.
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by ikamefa(f): 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2009
what am i reading here? shocked  ase won ti e le ni nairaland yii grin grin grin grin

@ topic run ASAP to the girls house, amma beat the living daylight out of her cheesy grin cheesy

or  spray paint her house, car too, bust her windshield, bust her tires erhmmmmmmmmmmm undecided undecided undecided undecided

but  wait oh undecided

crase  + crase =  ?  grin grin grin grin

aight simply call 911 and let the popo take care of it  cheesy
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by Busybody2(f): 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2009
inspired_m:

This is a Repented Busy_ Body

Finally, Lets Get Married !!!  cool cool

Err, sorry you came a tad too late, Igwe just paid the first instalment of my brideprice and just because it runs into a nine-figure amount in Dollars, I cannot refuse his offer for my hand in marriage, but of course if you can match that amount or double it, I will defect to your camp pronto, cos you are much much more younger than that old pot-bellied clinker Igwe cheesy grin cheesy

[s]Wow, so you mean that we don't have to slave ourselves over some manuals to get and keep a man lipsrsealed That bad girls like us always get the man in the end, wonderful shocked grin grin grin[/s]
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by Busybody2(f): 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2009
bawomolo:

apologize ke. Isn't it your property she damaged so.

I doubt a typical naija woman would go down like that cheesy.

Well maybe i ain't the typical naija woman, I never fought over a guy in my teens moreso now, tufiakwa. I make it a point to befriend those girls and we talk either on the phone or meet up face to face for a chat.

But i have always wished I could do that you know, like slash a man's tyre, open a "beware of him thread on NL" blackmail him, pour bleach on his clothes, smash his windscreen, turn his house upside down, pay him back, . . . well i guess i don't have that wicked streak in me cry

But if you are talking about me opening an "are you the lady dating this guy before he walks me up the aisle thread" then I am game cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by biina: 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2009
@topic
Culprit must have been a semi-illiterate
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by JJYOU: 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2009
Busy_body:

Err, sorry you came a tad too late, Igwe just paid the first instalment of my brideprice and just because it runs into a nine-figure amount in Dollars, I cannot refuse his offer for my hand in marriage, but of course if you can match that amount or double it, I will defect to your camp pronto, cos you are much much more younger than that old pot-bellied clinker Igwe cheesy grin cheesy

[s]Wow, so you mean that we don't have to slave ourselves over some manuals to get and keep a man lipsrsealed That bad girls like us always get the man in the end, wonderful shocked grin grin grin[/s]
agent provocateur per excellence.

that pics show why we say ANGER =  DANGER.  anger is always wrong. jaw jaw as they say
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by Igwe9(m): 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2009
Busy_body:

Err, sorry you came a tad too late, Igwe just paid the first instalment of my brideprice and just because it runs into a nine-figure amount in Dollars, I cannot refuse his offer for my hand in marriage, but of course if you can match that amount or double it, I will defect to your camp pronto, c[b]os you are much much more younger than that old pot-bellied clinker Igwe cheesy grin cheesy [/b]

Damn it! I must reboot this computer, this can't be real, shocked this could be  either virus or hack. cheesy
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by 190: 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2009
buuaaaaaaahhhh!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by yme1(f): 11:50pm On Jun 05, 2009
this is a total wreck shocked shocked
there isnt two ways about it
i just call the cops and tell them someone is after my life
pereeeeee cheesy
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by Igwe9(m): 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2009
y me:

this is a total wreck  shocked shocked
there isnt two ways about it
i just call the cops and tell them someone is after my life
pereeeeee cheesy
Hey pretty! smiley take a look at this and tell me what you think. kiss

Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by StrStruck(f): 12:03am On Jun 06, 2009
Bless the woman's soul, she'll never know what hit her.
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by bawomolo(m): 12:22am On Jun 06, 2009
what if it happens in naija where the police doesn't care and you go tire for court
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by oge4real(f): 12:28am On Jun 06, 2009
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 06, 2009
bawomolo:

what if it happens in naija where the police doesn't care and you go tire for court
That's the beauty of it.
She gets a beatdown.
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by Sissy3(f): 12:36am On Jun 06, 2009
i will handle her . revenge Revenge is better served cold ~ according to ebony tongue
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by yme1(f): 12:37am On Jun 06, 2009
bawomolo:

me like that  cheesy
quickly call the hospital and tell them they should be expecting a patient undecided
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 06, 2009
rotflmao grin grin

At Sissy, it's actually "Revenge is better served cold" tongue
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by C2H5OH(f): 12:42am On Jun 06, 2009
the sheniquas and teewanahs will do this no doubt grin
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by sistawoman: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2009
Unless I have a camara or direct proof I cant say it was her althou I might know in my gut it was her.

So my only recourse is:
First call the police and file a report

Second call her and let her know that he is hers and I dont want him anymore so there would be no reason for her to come to my house again if in fact this was her doing.

Third step is to call my homeowners Insurance and file a claim to have my house repainted.

Fourth step to call my car Insurance and have my vechile repaired

Final step allow the Karma bus to hit her and him and back up over them again. I dont want to do anything to get my hands dirty or move thier bad karma from them to me.
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by iice(f): 11:03am On Jun 07, 2009
Dismantle her grin
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by ifyalways(f): 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2009
sistawoman:

Unless I have a camara or direct proof I cant say it was her althou I might know in my gut it was her.

So my only recourse is:
First call the police and file a report

Second call her and let her know that he is hers and I dont want him anymore so there would be no reason for her to come to my house again if in fact this was her doing.

Third step is to call my homeowners Insurance and file a claim to have my house repainted.

Fourth step to call my car Insurance and have my vechile repaired

Final step allow the Karma bus to hit her and him and back up over them again. I dont want to do anything to get my hands dirty or move thier bad karma from them to me.
well said.
Re: Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) by slimfine(f): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2009
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Second Chance At Love ; Possible? / To Every Nigerian Lady / Ladies! What Will You Do If You Caught Your Guy Cheating ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.