Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Google Adsense: Please Help - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Google Adsense: Please Help (4718 Views)

Help!!! GT Bank Wont Release My $100 From Google Adsense / Help!!! Google Adsense payments on Hold / What Can You Say About GOOGLE ADSENSE aka Working With Google? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by unions02: 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2009
i created a new topic for all blogger you should all take a look its only for bloggers just check nigerian bloggers you will find all you need there
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by Godmother(f): 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2009
Hi, house, you can try this zip code. Its what I used to get accepted.

@Poster Above
To start earning just make sure your blog contains content that people would be interested in and try to drive traffic to it.
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by 4success(m): 12:42am On Aug 24, 2009
One thing I do most on http://www.financeaffiliate..com is to keep the content fresh and up to date.
Feel to check it out
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by mojounited(m): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2009
anicam (m)
Lagos,Nigeria

Re: Google Adsense: Please Help
« #10 on: June 19, 2009, 09:45 PM »

I don't really love people trying to make money off people in the name of information marketing.
Please we should all understand that we are here to share our problems and as well get solution to our problems.
Selling in the forum is o.k but not on tiny issues like this.

Dear surveycash,
I am a living proof when it comes to Google adsense. But when i first started it took me quite a long time to get my pin {precisely 3month, though it wasn't what i use to get my adsense account approved}. I keep requesting because i knew my information are complete as i was been directed by my mentor BOLA ONI owner www.naijamotivation.com. To cut the story short, it came a time Google ask me to submit any Governmental issue I.D, which i submitted my driving license. My account was approved with this ID before i about three weeks i got my pin from Google.
This was how i got my adsense account approved.
For the zip code i use 234001. and i reside in lagos.
I will advice you keep requesting, you will surely be answered.
Hope this help.

Hi anicam,

I just signed up as a nairalander and i'll really appreciate your effort to help me start up for Google Adsense in order to make money asap. please, you can reply to the house and send me and email (steve_gesty@yahoo.com) with regards to this issue. thanx again
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by vican6(m): 11:20am On Jan 21, 2011
the easiest way way of making money from adsense is through adsense for domains because you dont need to update the contents daily,once the domain is added google updates it with new adverts daily.You can reseach high paying keywords and register them
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by hubreality(m): 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2011
@Poster, you can use your reliable Nigeria physical address for the Google Adsense Program
to enable you safely receive your Adsense PIN and Payment Cheque. As for the current city Zip Codes/Post Codes in Nigeria, you can simply use Nigeria Postal Service PostCode Lookup System: http://www.nigeriapostcodes.com/views

Goodluck!
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by murphyaik(m): 9:35am On Jan 22, 2011
yes google accept nigerian but they want to know what ur website is all about so make sure you have good contents on ur blog and then apply again.then use 23401 as your code.the best method of payment is check.Cheers.
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by Myorr: 10:17am On Jan 22, 2011
How do i get a blog pls?
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by succesloan(m): 11:28am On Jan 22, 2011
You can get your blog through blogger.com try to sign up with blogger.com

and make sure you have good contents on your blog and then apply again

but if you want to receive your pin very fast don't just use 23401 as your code try to check your code number through Nigeria post service at :www.nipost.gov.ng

The easiest way way of making money from adsense is through adsense for domains

But if you want me to help manage your account you can contact me
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by Godmother(f): 8:24am On Oct 19, 2011
Start by adding relevant and useful content to your website.
Next try driving traffic to your website by commenting on blogs,
posting on forums, writing articles and exchanging links with other websites.
Goodkuck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Advert in these section: You will be ban. / Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal / We Sell And Install Quality Curtain Fabrics Imported From Turkey And Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.