Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Google Adsense: Please Help - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Google Adsense: Please Help (4717 Views)

Help!!! GT Bank Wont Release My $100 From Google Adsense / Help!!! Google Adsense payments on Hold / What Can You Say About GOOGLE ADSENSE aka Working With Google? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by khanye(m): 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2009
@NaijaEcash

i got your reply smiley
What things can i be posting on my blog
Can i post articles about Football or mainly on other subjects?
Please check my Blog here and tell me what else i need to to
Thanks
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by amarilo: 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2009
Hi guys am a newbie on this blog of a thing, please can anybody help me out on what to do next as i have created a web site already http://goldkornmoney..com.

Any advice will be appreciated.
Thanks guys
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by Godmother(f): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2009
Traffic.Traffic.Traffic. Just drive traffic to your site /blog. That's mostly what you need.
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by amarilo: 11:28am On Jul 11, 2009
^
the second site is not working but am having a look at the first one.
Again pls is there any other thing i can do to my site at the moment.
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by Nairaplus(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2009
Ok. but you have not made any post on your blog.
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by amarilo: 11:55am On Jul 11, 2009
Which kind of post do you think will get me more traffic. Football, Religion, making money, Romamce or fashion.
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by Nairaplus(m): 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2009
Just choose any topic you can conveniently post regularly on.
Make sure it is a topic you have a very good knowledge of.
If you choose football, you will have to post up to 3 or more times daily depending on the amount of news per day
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by amarilo: 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2009
^
Thanks for all ur help. i have started writting some articles already.
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by anicam(m): 4:13am On Jul 12, 2009
to quick start, you can start with already written articles and post them on your blogs.
Articles that you know that make sense to the niche you are into. I use this system when i first started but now i am no longer using it, it works and it's a good way to have articles ready for your blog.
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by Nairaplus(m): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2009
anicam:

to quick start, you can start with already written articles and post them on your blogs.
Articles that you know that make sense to the niche you are into. I use this system when i first started but now i am no longer using it, it works and it's a good way to have articles ready for your blog.

My advice:
Please do not copy other people's post. Your site will just be full but no referrals from search engines as they do not like copied content.

Just take the time to write your own original content. You can read other peoples' post to get idea of what and what to write.

But again I warn you not to copy! You will not like the result later. One of my blogs is full of copied content from a particular website but it does not receive any visitor.So I am taking the pains to replace those posts with my own content.

You cannot make money with copied content!

@amarilo, I am happy you have started posting content especially in a good niche- FOOTBALL, and I wish you continue consistently. Good luck!
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by naijatoday: 1:24am On Jul 14, 2009
If you are using Google Adsense, is it people visiting the site or clicking on the ads that makes you money?
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by Nairaplus(m): 11:22am On Jul 14, 2009
naijatoday:

If you are using Google Adsense, is it people visiting the site or clicking on the ads that makes you money?

It is people clicking on the adsense ads that make you money. Nobody will pay for people just visiting your site.

So, you need to get as many people as possible to come to your website, among the people that visit, some will be interested in the ads displayed on your site and will click them.

That's the idea behind adsense.
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by naijatoday: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2009
Nairaplus:

It is people clicking on the adsense ads that make you money. Nobody will pay for people just visiting your site.

So, you need to get as many people as possible to come to your website, among the people that visit, some will be interested in the ads displayed on your site and will click them.

That's the idea behind adsense.

Okay. Thanks
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by suxes2005(m): 3:04am On Jul 15, 2009
Any new news
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by ebeco(m): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2009
pls house can any one help me with zip code . i am living at Aba south in Abia state of nija
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by multimedia: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2009
hello nairalanders,

I have been trying to change my payment option to western union but i am finding it difficult.Is there any one in the house that can help me out

Thanks
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by Oyawuni(m): 9:54am On Aug 06, 2009
Halo guys,i am a newbee in creating a blog.I ve just created a blog&i need ideas on what 2correct in my blog.http://godknowsalloyawuni..com
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by wazzihu(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2009
Which one is most favorable at adsense business.cheque or western union?
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by wazzihu(m): 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2009
My email is badru87@igloo.mobi i need the e book.thnks
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by edimalo(m): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2009
pls i want to know how to re-enable my google adsense account.
twas dissabled by google some weeks back and i appealed but got no response from them.

hw do i sign up for a nu blog/adsense account and get it approved .
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by anicam(m): 7:01am On Aug 16, 2009
Hi kabiru,

I will advice you to post your site here so that any interested person can visit and also help in telling you what you are missing from the site.
Meanwhile, the most effective way to get good traffic to your site is through writing quality articles on your niche and submitting them online to ezine directories like goarticles.com and ezinearticles.com.
Another good way is forum posting. Locate a forum on your niche and help solving people's problem, by such people will like to get more information by visiting your site.
Try this two and let'see what next.
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by sunnykiss(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2009
hello i was banned before for cheatin and i ave learnt am creatin a new blog will they allow me to use d same name and adress to monetize pls
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by kaydkay(m): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2009
Hello guys - google adsense is real though its slow and hard work making money on it.

I just got my first 100 dollars in April. still trying to get GTBank to accelerate the opening of a current and dom. accts (they hv problm wit contacting d referees i supplied).

I hv abt 7 blogs though the one i pay attention to most is the one in which i upload novels for pple to download.

www.booksdownload247.. com. U can check my profile frm dr to check out my other blogs.

U can follow my thread at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-188280.32.html
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by 4success(m): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2009
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by 4success(m): 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2009
Take a look at http://www.financeaffiliate..com
It will guide you on rich keyword and Niche Blog

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Advert in these section: You will be ban. / Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal / We Sell And Install Quality Curtain Fabrics Imported From Turkey And Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.