Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,313 members, 7,857,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:37 PM

She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad (46493 Views)

3 Clear SIGNS You Are Not The Only Person She’s Sleeping With / Confirmed: She's Sleeping Over For The First Time. / 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by jaylister(m): 12:01am On Dec 17, 2015
d
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 17, 2015
Islie:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/shes-sleeping-with-her-boyfriends-dad/

that's NAIJA WOMEN for you!

Them can sleep with anything just for money.
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by gistrepublic: 12:02am On Dec 17, 2015
End time sex
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Slimzybaby(m): 12:04am On Dec 17, 2015
How can you extract some shiit from vanguard and paste it here for us to comment and advise?

Who is gonna read the advise?

Or is it you normal routine of bringing trash on frontpage?

1 Like

Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by kobonaire(m): 12:05am On Dec 17, 2015
That papa must have chopped some serious viágra in order to be able to satisfy this trick.
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 17, 2015
She's sleeping with her boyfriend dad?

Ok let her continue!!! Its allowed.....

1 Like

Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 17, 2015
KRILMIJAY:
this is just one of the reasons I dont want to date anymore, its so obvious that most girls r so confused dt dey dont know what dey want. imagine dat bitch fvcking father & son. I know dt dude will smokey dat bitch & his dad soon. #NeverTrustGirls#
sorry! Not most girls are confused!

It is NAIJA GIRLS that is confused angry

Pls don't give up on dating but search in another country but not this country!

2 Likes

Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by ArcIbrahim38(m): 12:11am On Dec 17, 2015
naijaboiy:
So who will read our advises when we comment? undecided

This is the best comment to me I swear....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by smoby(m): 12:22am On Dec 17, 2015
[url][/url]Money talks.... cool
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Babareho(m): 12:23am On Dec 17, 2015
Hmm

Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 17, 2015
Continue my dear...
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 17, 2015
Blue Gate 19" LED TV
= #21,000
Call/Whasap 08136386580 (JUMIA Sales Representative)

SPECIFICATIONS
Colour: Black
Display Size (in): 19 Inches
Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080p
Sleek and mineral edge
Tri-luminous colour system
Power: 100V - 240V, 50/60Hz (AC)
Sleek and Mineral Edge
Tri-luminous colour system
HD Ready/Full HD File support: WMA, AMR,
MPEG, MP3, MP4,AVI, JPG, IPEG
Speaker: Built-in Hi-Fi Invisible speaker
Swivel stand
Performance: Consumes less power, Very low
input lag
Back-light type (LED): Edge-lit, Intelligent
sensor
Smart Energy-saving function
Stop timer
Lots of other products also available @ affordable prices. #DealOfTheDay
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by oluwazino(m): 1:13am On Dec 17, 2015
Cutehector:
From the post, the man was hell bent on toasting the young girl..

Like seriously if i am d boyfrnd and i get to know about it, i'd hate dad for the rest of my life
Hate dad because of woman guy bring ya face u need hot slap

1 Like

Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by nelson212(m): 1:15am On Dec 17, 2015
Cutehector:

Like seriously if i am d boyfrnd and i get to know about it, i'd hate dad for the rest of my life

Young man, if U still have a dad that still toast young gurls and take them to bed, the faster U know he is ur Rival the better for U if U coming home with a pretty damsel.. No need for the hate games.. U just have to show him who gad the swag better, or he shows U who Ur daddy is.

1 Like

Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by oluwazino(m): 1:19am On Dec 17, 2015
sonofananimal:
sorry! Not most girls are confused!

It is NAIJA GIRLS that is confused angry

Pls don't give up on dating but search in another country but not this country!
You are truly the son of an animal who told u it is all 9ja galz most of them don't even want to date we guyz because we end up wif der mum, sis, friends nd so on..... der are still good galz in 9ja u jst have to kip tryin.... abi u don tire to dey fvck?
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by oluwazino(m): 1:21am On Dec 17, 2015
nelson212:

Young man, if U still have a dad that still toast young gurls and take them to bed, the faster U know he is ur Rival the better for U if U coming home with a pretty damsel.. No need for the hate games.. U just have to show him who gad the swag better, or he shows U who Ur daddy is.
I really wish my dad was like dat.... hate dad because of Pussy very funny

2 Likes

Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Dongreat(m): 1:37am On Dec 17, 2015
One thing is sure. She will always be the sexx toy and never will be a wife in that house. At the end, she lose both papa and pickin.
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by victorazy(m): 1:39am On Dec 17, 2015
Cutehector:

grin litle man's thinking grin

Why will u hate ur dad because of ur babe?
Infact I should be glad my dad find pleasure in my babe. I will leave the babe for him, after my studies I go find one fine babe marry, I go dey skrew two of them and after my dad don die, na bonus wife be that grin
How u seeam my brother?
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Jabioro: 1:40am On Dec 17, 2015
Nairaland team need to explained why they unbanned me..for the girl services ,she had done well,her generosity is of higher award.. let forbe,Guinness and awards giver recognize her..no advice because she would definitely continue in that line until she got her self destroyed.

1 Like

Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by victorazy(m): 1:42am On Dec 17, 2015
oluwazino:
I really wish my dad was like dat.... hate dad because of Pussy very funny

I wish my dad can do that too, we for dey drink pami together nau undecided
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by phabulux: 1:52am On Dec 17, 2015
naijaboiy:
So who will read our advises when we comment? undecided

I'm stopping here.

That fella that said he'd be drinking pâmi with his dad takes my hat. F..u..c.King. Funny!
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by simdam500(m): 2:03am On Dec 17, 2015
Why am i here in first place? And what was bunmi's reply cos i cant do her job for her...

Next...
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by stuchbedding(f): 2:11am On Dec 17, 2015
Please don't check my signature grin smiley cool

1 Like

Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by ddeola: 2:42am On Dec 17, 2015
She's a gonna !
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by zueman80(m): 2:46am On Dec 17, 2015
End time relationship.................! grin grin grin cool
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Kreamie(m): 2:51am On Dec 17, 2015
One word...MONEY
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by kilokeys(m): 2:55am On Dec 17, 2015
outstandingsyll:
Please call my friend mercy, today is her birthday 08134212742

She dey find husband. Shey.
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 17, 2015
If she marries her boyfriend father, she automatically becomes a Step mother to her boyfriend grin

Isorites! cheesy
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 17, 2015
Sometimes, I use to wish to be a guy!

All I will do is just be draining from same pot with my father! But my father suppose know say I know about him draining from same point!

So far I'm not married to d girl, nothing will ever make me hate my Dad for such!

Na d girl go lose, because she must to service me same way she's been servicing my Dad!

Just thinking like a man! angry

victorazy:

grin litle man's thinking grin

Why will u hate ur dad because of ur babe?
Infact I should be glad my dad find pleasure in my babe. I will leave the babe for him, after my studies I go find one fine babe marry, I go dey skrew two of them and after my dad don die, na bonus wife be that grin
How u seeam my brother?
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by Youngpo413: 3:15am On Dec 17, 2015
iyke926:
She is just whoring like most girls. One of the reasons a nigga shouldn't make a whoore an housewife.
very true.

1 Like

Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by elitejosef: 3:40am On Dec 17, 2015
She does not need help. These are END TIME realities. Pray for such fowl spirit to leave her. She might just be comfortable with such stupid spirit
Re: She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad by onunwa21(m): 3:55am On Dec 17, 2015
Ur niece believes dat, power is in d old.....d earlier u use gud slap to control ur niece d better 4 u nd ur people.

Bless u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer / (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? / Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.