Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today (36029 Views)

Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today / President Buhari's 73rd Birthday Cakes (Photos) / Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Iamvictor(m): 9:35am On Dec 17, 2015
Is my birthday today... kindly wish me a wonderful celebration...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Mutdam(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2015
I join my fellow country men and women to celebrate our dear leader as a he turns 73 year today. Happy birthday to His Excellence President Muhammadu Buhari on his 73rd birthday. Today is the day to celebrate you and your wonderful leadership as you strive hard to return our nation to social morally and economy viable society.
May God give you the strength and wisdom to take this country to the promise land we so much envisage. President Muhammadu Buhari in the last six month has demonstrated the readiness, passion and vision to redefine our nation from corruption society to a corruption free society. indeed you are a true leader, confidant, and visionary leader. The support you continue to received from other world leaders each day means the world is with us in this time of rebuilding process. There is no doubt in the minds of all patriots that our country can do much better than it is doing in the last 16 years and at the moment if given a proper leadership that can put the interest of the people and the nation above the selfish and parochial of politicians which you has demonstrated since inception of your administration. On this day i prayed to God Almighty to grant you the grace and the wisdom to discharge the functions of your office to the benefit of all Nigerians irrespective of tribe nor religion.
Thanks for all you do for our country and its citizen.
Happy birthday to the true leader who live above personal interest.
Long live president Muhamadu Buhari,
Long live to the patriotism no one citizen of our great nation and Africa as a whole,
Long live the federal republic of Nigeria,
Signed.
Adediji Wasiu Adeshina

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by femmy2010(m): 9:38am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy Birthday Sir .
Wish you long life and un ending prosperity

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by AmNotDrunk(m): 9:42am On Dec 17, 2015
Wow how about that? There's no better person to share birthday with than Mr. President. Happy Birthday to you Sir.

By 2035 I'll be president too grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by lexsals4real(m): 9:43am On Dec 17, 2015
HBD to d one n only great President of our time Nigeria has ever produced..Nigerians wish u many years ahead in good health, focus n happiness..continue the good work n u shall never regret any action taken towards d betterment of Nigeria.. Nigeria is indeed grateful by having someone like u to governed it @ d time ur likes r needed d most to save her frm collapsing... we the followers will give u all d maximum support needed to achieve ur goal to reposition Nigeria among the comity of nations.. once again HBD Sir....

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by jane0000(f): 9:45am On Dec 17, 2015
HBD sir! WULLNP.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Bobnotrouble: 9:49am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy Birthday to our great and dear President.
May GOD continue to strenthen your wisdom in leading us out of the Economic, Security and Corruption quagmire
Long Live and Excellent health to you sir.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by furezra(m): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy birthday PMB. I pray for God's blessing. 1 Tim 2:1-3

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by opribo(m): 10:11am On Dec 17, 2015
Really beats my imagination how some people think the sluggishness of an old man is better than the vibrancy of a youthful man. Anyway HBD to PMB.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by needrealuvabj81: 10:24am On Dec 17, 2015
you mean 83rd?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Okanokan(m): 10:29am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy Birthday Mr President!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by skyfall: 10:33am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy birthday to my able president! Many many more years in good health.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 17, 2015
Where's he celebrating it, on a hospital bed? Looks like nairalanders are not current. You should be wishing him quick recovery not happy birthday.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by walezy14(m): 10:55am On Dec 17, 2015
Hbd and llnp to 99% corrupt-free Nigeria President ( PMB ).

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by hob(m): 10:58am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy Birthday

Sai Buhari

We Love you

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by erekoshe: 11:02am On Dec 17, 2015
nobeku:
YOU ARE A FUUUCKING BLISTERING FOOOOL.... You think I am in my 30s or 20s...Look at this Lad.. You have seen NOTHING, BEEN NOWHERE and you DONT KNOW NOTHING...

OK, you've been everywhere and you've seen everything.. But are you OK? Why such foul language? Is everything alright?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by olakunle456: 11:11am On Dec 17, 2015
hum hum today na 37th
Jolllyjoy:
check your date again,is today 17th?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by beebat22: 11:22am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy birthday to my amiable president

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by juman(m): 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
So far he is not a good president.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Udstar(m): 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by mentorandfriend(m): 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
Demdem:

There is no trolling here but presenting the facts as it is.
That Fayose and his despicable lovers want the General dead is well-known. Seeing the General every nowand then agile and fresh is something that torments them daily. Celebrating the Generals birthday is also a good opportunity to heap generational curses to those that want him dead. Both should go together.
Baddest!!!

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Otunbafederatio: 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
Happy Birthday Mr. President, may Almighty God continuing to protect & guide you in good health to lead us/dis country to promise land in Jesus name..... Amen.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by seunlly(m): 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
End time president
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by princemi(m): 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
happy birthday Mr. President, i celebrate with u, its my birthday as well n i don't think its a coincidence, ur 'neva give up' attitude n ur 'no to corruption' body language inspire me a lot and like u i shall conquer, like u i shall be great, like u d world would recognize me, like u i shall rule dis country. But unlike you, six months into my administration, i would have done a better job cheesy Happy birthday to us!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by bashydemy(m): 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
HBD to my President, I bleeped up, I should have comment last night but i only read and went to bed..

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by AyoolaIgwe(m): 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u miss d point, what i simply mean is that nobody can be trusted again to fight corruption d way we all trusted PMB to do it now, i sincerely want him to fight corruption to a stand still even if we have to suffer it economically for d next 4yrs
did u say, FIGHT CORRUPTION TO A STAND STILL? Then u are not in touch with reality. Mention any one country on d world dat has fought corruption to a standstill? We don't have to suffer because he wants to fight corruption. The political & economic elites should be d ones to suffer it. Your thoughts are so utopian like Karl Marx's views.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by AyoolaIgwe(m): 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
temitayomie:

hmmm... I don't think so bro. I think the guy is a deep thinker and he's very right. With the situation of things in this country, if Buhari fail to get it right, we might as well kiss NIGERIA goodbye!

Happy birthday Dr. Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Many happy returns!!!

I don't agree with u because d world can do without d bestman. Nobody is indispensable. DID U CALL BUHARI A DR?? U FOR EVEN CALL AM PROFESSOR.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by amaben2020(m): 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
nobeku:
MAY YOU DIE FROM A GHASTLY MOTOR ACCIDENT.. MAY YOUR FAMILY NEVER KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO GROW OLD AND GRACEFULLY.. MAY THE WOMEN OF YOUR FAMILY FIND IT EXCRUCIATINGLY DIFFICULT TO HAVE CHILDREN IN THIS WORLD.. EVEN, MAY THESE CHILDREN NEVER KNOW PEACE ALL THEIR LIVES...MAY YOUR LIVES BE A TESTAMENT TO THE FACT THAT EVIL EXISTS IN THIS WORLD... BLISTERING BLOODY FOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!
your father would be the first bastard to die following your dirty harlott of a mother
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by nobeku: 8:09am On Dec 22, 2015
amaben2020:

your father would be the first bastard to die following your dirty harlott of a mother
GARRULOUS GASBAG... UNCEREBRAL NONENTITY...You were birthed by rape..Son of a thousand fathers, ask your mum who your silly biological father is.. BLISTERING TORCHECUL.. You are dead already.. BLOODY EEJIT.. Look at this future FOOOOOLISH GHOST talking... YOUR STEWPEEDITY MAKE ONIONS CRY...MANDRILL!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha / 5 Reasons Atiku Gave For Leaving APC / Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.