Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today (36001 Views)

Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today / President Buhari's 73rd Birthday Cakes (Photos) / Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by HRich(m): 8:17am On Dec 17, 2015
IbnSultaan:
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI @73 born on
(17 December 1942 ),
Happy Birthday, Mr. President
Wish U Good health ,strength and wisdom as you rebuild Nigeria and return her lost Glory

GOD BLESS PMB & PYO

GOD BLESS MY PARTY APC

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

#HappyBirthdayBuhariAt73

As you celebrate your Birthday today,

I wish you all you wish to Ndi-Igbo and Biafra,

I wish you all you wish to GEJ and PDP.
Happy Birthday Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by ReachHard: 8:18am On Dec 17, 2015
...Can i hear somebody halla SAI BABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love him or hate him, he's YOUR President...

That CHANGE will come.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by MMMFAGUY1: 8:20am On Dec 17, 2015
no brthday celebration 4 him 9ja is seeing her menstration.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by chocolatelady(f): 8:21am On Dec 17, 2015
My amiable Presido, may the Good Lord that finally gave u the opportunity to serve this country give u good health of mind and body, direct and guide u above all the WISDOM to lead this country. We shall overcome all our challenges through Christ our Lord, amen.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by nobeku: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2015
amtaken:
If that same GEJ was still a president things won't be this harsh now even if they steal money. Quote me anywhere.

Did GEJ introduce any economic policy that crumbled banks, businesses and all sectors of the economy?

GEJ stole money GEJ stole money, didn't PMB get 2 bullet proof SUV's valued at N240m from Dasuki? Didn't Tinubu get N9m?

GEJ stole money GEJ stole money but the states didn't go bankrupt.

Nigeria's problem is not about the stolen money (which has been on going since 1960).

If all Abacha's loot (just a little part of which is the money that put Dasuki in trouble) and all the money stolen by IBB, OBJ, Abdusalami, Buhari, Shagari, Gowon etc could not crumble the Nigerian economy, what makes you think that GEJ's own could do so?

Nigerian economy is crumbled because of bad leadership/administrative skills.

Even OBJ understood the importance of economic management, thus he brought the best hands to work with and the economy never crumbled.

GEJ followed suit and OBJ's loot never affected our economy.

Buhari is not a good leader and he employs only his friends/clan/political associates to work with.

The present DG of the Nigerian Customs knew nothing about customs before Buhari appointed him, up till now he's still clueless there.

The DSS DG was sacked for being sympathetic with the Boko Haram insurgents, yet Buhari appointed him.
Now you see how he defies court orders and the rule of law, he now acts as a political thug to APC.

Buhari appointed most of his friends who had been redundant for years and they are even more clueless than he is.

A man who worked for 6 months without appointing Ministers, and then ended up sacking the perm secs who helped him steal money within those 6 months after finally appointing the likes of Amechi and Fashola who have financial misappropriation cases to answer with EFCC as Ministers. Is such a man a serious president who wants to move the country forward? No!!!

A man who made our naira valueless due to his harsh economic policies.

A man who makes customs officers arrest innocent businesses who go about their international businesses just because they are going with their hard-earned dollars.

If you like burn all the money Nigeria has, afterwards bring a very smart leader with good administrative skills, someone who knows how to appoint smart people to work with, you will see that Nigeria will not feel the burnt money even for a day.

Nigeria's problem is not stolen money but rather bad leadership.

Quote me anywhere.

NB: I never used insulting word(s) in my comment. Anyone who comes here to insult will be completely ignored.

Thanks.
WHO IS THIS BLISTERING FOOOOOL?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Gboskee(m): 8:27am On Dec 17, 2015
Khd95:
After the raggea play d blues
and after the blues i call you fool
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 17, 2015
interestingly he shares the same birthday date with Pope Francis. Happy birthday to both of them. Wish them long life and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2015
amtaken:
If that same GEJ was still a president things won't be this harsh now even if they steal money. Quote me anywhere.

Did GEJ introduce any economic policy that crumbled banks, businesses and all sectors of the economy?

GEJ stole money GEJ stole money, didn't PMB get 2 bullet proof SUV's valued at N240m from Dasuki? Didn't Tinubu get N9m?

Nigeria's problem is not about the stolen money (which has been on going since 1960).

If all Abacha's loot (just a little part of which is the money that put Dasuki in trouble) and all the money stolen by IBB, OBJ, Abdusalami, Buhari, Shagari, Gowon etc could not crumble the Nigerian economy, what makes you think that GEJ's own could do so?

Even OBJ understood the importance of economic management, thus he brought the best hands to work with and the economy never crumbled.

Buhari is not a good leader and he employs only his friends/clan/political associates to work with.

The present DG of the Nigerian Customs knew nothing about customs before Buhari appointed him, up till now he's still clueless there.

The DSS DG was sacked for being sympathetic with the Boko Haram insurgents, yet Buhari appointed him.
Now you see how he defies court orders and the rule of law, he now acts as a political thug to APC.

Buhari appointed most of his friends who had been redundant for years and they are even more clueless than he is.

A man who worked for 6 months without appointing Ministers, and then ended up sacking the perm secs who helped him steal money within those 6 months after finally appointing the likes of Amechi and Fashola who have financial misappropriation cases to answer with EFCC as Ministers. Is such a man a serious president who wants to move the country forward? No!!!

A man who makes customs officers arrest innocent businesses who go about their international businesses just because they are going with their hard-earned dollars.

If you like burn all the money Nigeria has, afterwards bring a very smart leader with good administrative skills, someone who knows how to appoint smart people to work with, you will see that Nigeria will not feel the burnt money even for a day.

Quote me anywhere.

NB: I never used insulting word(s) in my comment. Anyone who comes here to insult will be completely ignored.

Thanks.

now I understand that not all Nigerians deserve a good standard of living. not all deserve a better life from what they have been experiencing.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by okolochyke: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2015
JakesJ:
I Doubt It So Very Much, If U Truly Know The Meaning Of The Word "Gaskiya", Dude, Pls Do Urself Good By Doing/Going For A Very Well Extensive Research Meaningful Of The Great Word Called *Gaskiya*. If U Truly Love Ur Family To The Extend U Won't Like Or Want To Disappoint/Disgrace Them On This Matter, Then Go Check It Out Okay! !! !!!................

U can go and die if you are so hurt

Mind your business next time

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by amtaken(f): 8:30am On Dec 17, 2015
Most of them move like sheep; they hardly have the minds of their own.
erekoshe:

Our youths do not read, the euphoria of time catches up with them
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by nobeku: 8:32am On Dec 17, 2015
erekoshe:
History is not taught in our institutions.. What a shame!

Buhari started fighting corruption the last time he was president, the economy started crumbling till IBB overthrew him and start rebuilding the country again.

Corruption is the cancer eating up our dear country, but you wouldn't fight corruption and leave other things undone. Unfortunately, corruption is the life wire of our economy at the moment, close the loopholes before withdrawing corruption and erasing corruption will just crash the economy... Time shall tell.
YOU ARE too SIMPLE MINDED.. Find out what that means in scripture or the Koran...Who told you that Buhari himself is fighting corruption and leaving every other thing undone? What is your level of schooling and exposure? Have you ever heard of the word "delegation"? Why do you have special advisers, ministers, personal assistants, director generals, secretaries, deputies, managing directors etc? WHAT MANNER OF STEWPEEDITY AND FOOOOOLERY ARE YOU POTRAYING HERE?Do you know what agents of governance is? Who is this young lad?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy birthday to Mr. President. .. but during his campaign they said he was 73.... so how come he's celebrating 73 again??

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by veraponpo(m): 8:36am On Dec 17, 2015
Congratulations to our able and amiable President.

The record breaker

A paragon of integrity

Truth personified.

We are happy you are our leader.

Many happy returns.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by opeyemi2015: 8:40am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy birthday sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by inthack: 8:40am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy birthday my president, the man of honor and dignity, someone I see on TV and tap the anoiting God ordained with him... May God in his infinite mercy bless your new age sir, May you live long and enjoy your old age, May you serve us for a long time, May the work of your hand never got damaged, I wish you more years in the land of the living in good health, more wisdom to rule this country, happiness and JOY in Jesus name.....Amen, Once again, Happy birthday my amiable loving president, General Muhammad Buhari........

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by nobeku: 8:41am On Dec 17, 2015
amtaken:

Quote me anywhere.

Thanks.
MAY GOD... THEN BUHARI, PUNISH YOUR FATHER ALL THE DAYS OF THIS EARTH'S LIFE.. YOU AND YOUR FATHER ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH..YOUR MOTHER IS IN THE HEREDITARY LINE OF THE OLD BABYLONIAN PROSTITUTES... YOU ARE THE BILE OF THE UNIVERSE... MAY YOU EVER LACK WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE AS GOD HAS ALREADY WILLED IT.. MAY TRUTH NEVER COME NEAR YOU IN LIFE.. YOU ARE A DISDAIN TO SOCIETY..BLISTERING BLOODY BUFFOON... SCALLYWAGIOUS SCUM... OVER USED TORCHECUL... SICK FUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by GMan650(m): 8:41am On Dec 17, 2015
I gotta pay my respect to the one I believe God will use to end Nigeria's suffering from the hands of mayhemic(t wink), corrupt politicians.

May you live long to accomplish all the good things you have in mind for this country. No better president could have served Nigeria at this present time. WULLNP

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by bello2527: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST EVER PRESIDENT AND THE PRESIDENT OF THE PEOPLE
LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY SIR.

MAY ALLAH BESTOWS YOU THE SOLOMONIC WISDOM TO LEAD NIGERIA TO A GREATER HIGHT AMEEN
MAY ALLAH HAVE MERCY ON US

LONG LIFE NIGERIA
LONG LIFE APC
LONG LIFE CHANGE
ONE LOVE MY PEOPLE
I LOVE NIGERIA
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by nobeku: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]happy birthday dullard
with no educational qualifications yet u rule

[/size]
May GOD PUNISH YOUR FATHER THERE.. EWU... May the thought of Buhari give you a premature stroke... GASBAG!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by nobeku: 8:58am On Dec 17, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]happy birthday dullard
with no educational qualifications yet u rule

[/size]
We know your type.. At best, your father is a fuel tanker driver.. BLISTERING SCALLYWAG...Face me, I face you pickin... May the thought of Buhari being your president, strangle you in your sleep..You are dead already.. FUTURE GHOST!!!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Morizo(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2015
AyoolaIgwe:

if dis alleged septuagenarian fails and u think it is d end of d world for u, SO BE IT. We will rise to d occasion & lead Nigeria in d part of greatness, because this my time, my generation & not Buhari's!!!
Please tell them. you are a true Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by chidextec: 9:07am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy birthday to u General Buhari. The slayer of the wailers.. The tormentor of the PDP, Jonathanians and the SaTanoids. The only incorruptible leader left in Nigeria. SIR Ur integrity and transparency SPEAKS volume.. may God give u long life and prosperity as u add another year today.. God bless you my general. . Sai buhari.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by nobeku: 9:07am On Dec 17, 2015
amaben2020:
may you not live to see 74 sir, you have done more harm than good, the world would be a better place without you, OBJ, Tinubu etc

RIP in advance sir
MAY YOU DIE FROM A GHASTLY MOTOR ACCIDENT.. MAY YOUR FAMILY NEVER KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO GROW OLD AND GRACEFULLY.. MAY THE WOMEN OF YOUR FAMILY FIND IT EXCRUCIATINGLY DIFFICULT TO HAVE CHILDREN IN THIS WORLD.. EVEN, MAY THESE CHILDREN NEVER KNOW PEACE ALL THEIR LIVES...MAY YOUR LIVES BE A TESTAMENT TO THE FACT THAT EVIL EXISTS IN THIS WORLD... BLISTERING BLOODY FOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by erekoshe: 9:08am On Dec 17, 2015
nobeku:
YOU ARE too SIMPLE MINDED.. Find out what that means in scripture or the Koran...Who told you that Buhari himself is fighting corruption and leaving every other thing undone? What is your level of schooling and exposure? Have you ever heard of the word "delegation"? Why do you have special advisers, ministers, personal assistants, director generals, secretaries, deputies, managing directors etc? WHAT MANNER OF STEWPEEDITY AND FOOOOOLERY ARE YOU POTRAYING HERE?Do you know what agents of governance is? Who is this young lad?

I'll rather not stoop low to your level of intellect and childishness to exchange insults with you.

Thanks for the insults, cool! When you're ready for sane literary debate, we can discuss.. For now, enjoy your insults.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by abnur14(m): 9:12am On Dec 17, 2015
hbd Mr president.. Allah ya karama lafiya,da kwarjini dakuma zuciyar gyara kasan nan ..we are looking up to u
God bless pmb
God bless Nigeria
God bless Nigerians..
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by nobeku: 9:12am On Dec 17, 2015
erekoshe:

I'll rather not stoop low to your level of intellect and childishness to exchange insults with you.

Thanks for the insults, cool! When you're ready for sane literary debate, we can discuss.. For now, enjoy your insults.
YOU ARE A FUUUCKING BLISTERING FOOOOL.... You think I am in my 30s or 20s...Look at this Lad.. You have seen NOTHING, BEEN NOWHERE and you DONT KNOW NOTHING...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by billyG(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2015
HBD!may u not rule naija like "Clint da Drunk!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by nobeku: 9:15am On Dec 17, 2015
erekoshe:

Look this IGNORAMUS wanting to have a sane debate.. You need to get your cranium checked.. You are darn to UNCEREBRAL for me to discuss anything with.. LIVE AND LEARN...... TORCHECUL..
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by shizzy7(f): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy Birthday to my Sai Bubu, Long Life and Prosperity in good health.

You need to stop travelling around the world, sit down at home and work.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by kayroy5(m): 9:27am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy birthday to my best trusted president

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by tooyin85(f): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2015
happy birthday Sai Baba
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Jesusloveyou: 9:35am On Dec 17, 2015
AyoolaIgwe:

if dis alleged septuagenarian fails and u think it is d end of d world for u, SO BE IT. We will rise to d occasion & lead Nigeria in d part of greatness, because this my time, my generation & not Buhari's!!!
u miss d point, what i simply mean is that nobody can be trusted again to fight corruption d way we all trusted PMB to do it now, i sincerely want him to fight corruption to a stand still even if we have to suffer it economically for d next 4yrs

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emefiele Ran CBN Like Cabal’s ATM, Canteen — Shehu Sani / President Buhari Leaves For US For UN Assembly, Also To Visit London - Adesina / Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life, Buhari Declares ON February 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.