Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today (35993 Views)

Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today / President Buhari's 73rd Birthday Cakes (Photos) / Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI @73 born on
(17 December 1942 ),
Happy Birthday, Mr. President
Wish U Good health ,strength and wisdom as you rebuild Nigeria and return her lost Glory

GOD BLESS PMB & PYO

GOD BLESS MY PARTY APC

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

#HappyBirthdayBuhariAt73

302 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
IbnSultaan:
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI @73 born on
(17 December 1942 ),
Happy Birthday, Mr. President
Wish Good health ,strength and wisdom as you rebuild Nigeria and return her lost Glory

GOD BLESS PMB & PYO

GOD BLESS MY PARTY APC

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
check your date again,is today 17th?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by SINNZ(m): 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hbd presido

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by SINNZ(m): 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
You stole my FTC!!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
SINNZ:
You stole my FTC!!!! angry
stole you say?let me call sueeen,he founded nairaland,he will help you found your ftc also.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
2hrs.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Terry68: 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
Big Congratulations!!

But this should be his political age.

cos my humble president has passed the era of 70's. your grandfather will tell you the truth.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by MzPecs(f): 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
Who dash bubu 73? undecided

Baba know him birthday? grin
Anyway, happy born day to him. cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
IbnSultaan:
2hrs.
respect that 2hrs.

6 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by simonlee(m): 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
Buhari's birthday?!! Hehehehe (calls all neighbours) come and celebrate your dullard!
Boko boys would probably wrap bomb as a big birthday surprise for him! Hahaha!

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by ril19(m): 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
Bubu The Direct Younger Brother Of Mugabe. grin grin grin

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by kennydee05(m): 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
Happy Birthday to the main man himself, President Mohammad Buhari.

May the good God give you knowledge and wisdom that will bring about the actualization of Change that will move Nigeria forward.

God please grant PMB good health, stamina, long life, courage, strength and undiluted wisdom like King Solomon.

To all fellow Buharists like me cheers

173 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Jesusloveyou: 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
in less than 2hrs, it wil be Dec 17, happy birthday to d last hope of nigeria, if dis corruption fight fail, we should forget nigeria, dis is end time change and end time birthday, God bless PMB for me

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by madridguy(m): 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
Long life Sai Baba

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Specialbaby(f): 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
Happy birthday to our great presido.

Wailers can keep wailing.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by dunkem21(m): 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
grin May God give you speed, skill and strength ..

HBD sir.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Jesusloveyou: 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
respect that 2hrs.
u want to kill him before 45mins, thou i am already in Dec 17th

6 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by okolochyke: 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
A great Man

A great Nigerian

A great President

He is laying the foundation for a great Nigeria

Sai Baba! Sai Mai Gaskiya!

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by greatiyk4u(m): 11:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
Happy Birthday the only fearless President Nigeria has had so far in a democratic regime

All I ask God for u is long life and sustained will 2 effect the change u sincerely promised

28 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by wachakuta(m): 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
Happy bornday Sir

May ur enemies hail u d way wike is now hailing Amechi..

Ameen!

11 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Demdem(m): 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
Happy Birthday to the General. Even at this age u remain agile, strong and capable to lead this great nation.
Those fools that claimed u were about to die months ago are currently no where to be found. Some Av even died before u.
Am very well convinced that u will surely outlive Fayose whose mama has already cursed.
Happy Birthday General Buhari (GCFR)
President, Federal republic of Nigeria (2015 - 2023)

74 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Khd95(m): 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
After the raggea play d blues

4 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by okolochyke: 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lalasticlala

Common brother, show my President some love and transform this thread to the front page

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by ambassadorgozie(m): 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hapi bday president Buhari

I love GEJ

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by dunkem21(m): 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
Demdem:
Happy Birthday to the General. Even at this age u remain agile, strong and capable to lead this great nation.
Those fools that claimed u were about to die months ago are currently no where to be found. Some Av even died before u.
Am very well convinced that y will surely outlive Fayose whose mama has already cursed.
Happy Birthday General Buhari (GCFR)
President, Federal republic of Nigeria (2015 - 2023)

What a useless birthday message ..

..Fayose is giving some people nightmares even on Buhari's birthday grin

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Demdem(m): 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
dunkem21:

What a useless birthday message ..

..Fayose is giving some people nightmares even on Buhari's birthday grin

What a foolish post.
Fayose told us before the election that Buhari isn't strong enough and the old man will die. Actually the nightmares is for Fayose to deal with because it's now obvious that the General will outlive him.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by dunkem21(m): 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
Demdem:

What a foolish post.
Fayose told us before the election that Buhari isn't strong enough and the old man will die. Actually the nightmares is for Fayose to deal with because the General will outlive him.

Will the General also outlive you

grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Demdem(m): 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
dunkem21:

Will the General also outlive you

grin

I don't wish the General dead like Fayose so it's left for our creator to decide that . Fayose wants him dead so his case is settled, early death is all over him. Do u also wish the General dead? If u do I forsee the same calamity on u also.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by dunkem21(m): 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
Demdem:

I don't wish the General dead like Fayose so it's left for our creator to decide that . Fayose wants him dead so his case is settled, early death is all over him. Do u also wish the General dead? If u do I forsee the same calamity on u also.

Let's not troll on this important FP worthy thread ..

You would have given him best wishes today and leave quarrel for another day .. Haba

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by dokunbam(m): 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
Happy birthday to mr president

Muhammadu Buhari
May God give you the strength and wisdom to take this country to the promise land

Long live the president of Nigeria
Long live the federal republic of Nigeria

17 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Demdem(m): 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
dunkem21:

Let's not troll on this important FP worthy thread ..

You would have given him best wishes today and leave quarrel for another day .. Haba

There is no trolling here but presenting the facts as it is.
That Fayose and his despicable lovers want the General dead is well-known. Seeing the General every nowand then agile and fresh is something that torments them daily. Celebrating the Generals birthday is also a good opportunity to heap generational curses to those that want him dead. Both should go together.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Rawani: 12:09am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy Birthday to the incorruptible General.

The slayer of corruption and beacon of integrity.

At 73, your leadership and charisma remains as virile as a bubbling fountain.

Nigeria celebrates you.

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... / Don’t Give Up, You Will Win One Day – Buhari Tells Mama Taraba / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.