Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today (36017 Views)

Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today / President Buhari's 73rd Birthday Cakes (Photos) / Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by princemi(m): 12:35am On Dec 17, 2015
wow! how amazing... it's my birthday too today...its a honour to be birthday mate with Mr. Presido....show me love guys!

5 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by snailspeed: 12:35am On Dec 17, 2015
Celebrating the yam eater!

Abacha is not corrupt advocate!

I borrowed 27 million liar!

What a shameful celebration!

5 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Paschal55(m): 12:36am On Dec 17, 2015
Even though he's a Dullard Gworo chewer and a motherfucker, I still wish him HBD, LLNP, but it's time to sit down and know that your subjects needs you the most now, not traveling like Aeroplane... Owkbye...

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy Birthday Mr. President, as God timely removed Goodluck Jonathan replacing him with you; may the good Lord complete and FINISH the GOOD WORK He has started in Nigeria through you. Amen.
God Bless Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by lightheart(m): 12:37am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy birthday, Your Excellency!
#TeamDecember
#TeamIntegrity
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by r231(m): 12:38am On Dec 17, 2015
snailspeed:

So the man should not celebrate his birthday again undecided

Don't you celebrate yours?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy Birthday To My Amiable President. May the Almighty God continue to give you many more beautiful and healthy years for you to lead this our dwindling nation to the Promise Land. God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by temitayomie: 12:39am On Dec 17, 2015
AyoolaIgwe:

if dis alleged septuagenarian fails and u think it is d end of d world for u, SO BE IT. We will rise to d occasion & lead Nigeria in d part of greatness, because this my time, my generation & not Buhari's!!!

hmmm... I don't think so bro. I think the guy is a deep thinker and he's very right. With the situation of things in this country, if Buhari fail to get it right, we might as well kiss NIGERIA goodbye!

Happy birthday Dr. Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Many happy returns!!!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 17, 2015
snailspeed:
......keep wailing Mr Man.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Abugab(m): 12:42am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy Birthday to world famous Nigerian president.
May your days and years be long.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by KanwuliaJara: 12:44am On Dec 17, 2015
Fake WAEC!
Fake Birth SAFITIKATE!
Fake teeth!
Fake blokos!

HBD SAI BABA 85 YEARS!!!!!!

Muchechecheche grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by snailspeed: 12:52am On Dec 17, 2015
modelmike7:
......keep wailing Mr Man.

Do you have regular fuel?

Do you have regular power supply?

Do you exchange a dollar for N270?

Have you or your families who work for the government been paid your salaries to date?

If any of the above affects you, then you are a wailer like me. Happy wailing!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by SKINNYTIGER(m): 12:53am On Dec 17, 2015
haphy birfday Mr Phresident.haphy birfday Mr Phresident.haphy birfday Mr Phresident.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 17, 2015
snailspeed:

Do you have regular fuel?

Do you have regular power supply?

Do you exchange a dollar for N270?

Have you or your families who work for the government been paid your salaries to date?

If any of the above affects you, then you are a wailer like me. Happy wailing!
....... On this thread, i am here to celebrate my President's Birthday. See you on some other thread to talk about the points you laid out... ONCE AGAIN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY PRESIDENT. THE LAST HOPE OF NIGERIA. GOD BLESS YOU PMB!

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by adioolayi(m): 12:57am On Dec 17, 2015
Mr. President... Sound health, Divine protection and wisdom are my wishes for you as you celebrate yet another year...Happy Birthday Sir..God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by tunex22(m): 12:58am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy bd pmb. Wishing u success in ur administration.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by snailspeed: 12:59am On Dec 17, 2015
modelmike7:
....... On this thread, i am here to celebrate my President's Birthday. See you on some other thread to talk about the points you laid out... ONCE AGAIN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY PRESIDENT. THE LAST HOPE OF NIGERIA. GOD BLESS YOU PMB!

The last hope of Nigeria? He cant even give himself any hope!

Look at the way everything is crumbling around him! Everything is fallen apart across the country!

He will go down as the worst president ever!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by nikkiking(m): 1:03am On Dec 17, 2015
Specialbaby:
Happy birthday to our great presido.

Wailers can keep wailing.
grin grin really a dad of yours regret wasting his sperm tongue.

What a heck he only try to fulfil God promises.

Anyway the mistake has been done.

Weldon kontinue tongue tongue.

Buh just know that diarisgod ooooo

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Ayomy007(m): 1:05am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy Birthday Sir,Happy Birthday to myself.....
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by ColeworldMD(m): 1:09am On Dec 17, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
stole you say?let me call sueeen,he founded nairaland,he will help you found your ftc also.
ask for refund of your tuition fees shocked
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by luckylucky: 1:11am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy birthday Baba. Congratulations sir
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 17, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
check your date again,is today 17th?

That your profile pics though. ..
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by poshestmina(f): 1:21am On Dec 17, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by otokx(m): 1:27am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy Birthday, Mr President.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by arisfash(m): 1:29am On Dec 17, 2015
Celebrating Failure

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by incredible5(m): 1:34am On Dec 17, 2015
As u celebrate ur 73rd b-dae general, I also celebrate my 20th. May Allh bless our new ages. Shw sum love peeps . It s our birthdae

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by chacoonder(m): 1:39am On Dec 17, 2015
May the Almighty God give you the grace to complete your mission here on earth. Happy Birthday Sir.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Shawarmaplus(m): 1:46am On Dec 17, 2015
Ok noted..
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 17, 2015
happy birthday sir!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by ddeola: 1:50am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy birthday Presido. Get all the "polithievians" and looters
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by nanalady(f): 1:51am On Dec 17, 2015
73!!!!....hehehe...hbd sir president..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo / Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) / President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.