Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today (36022 Views)

Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today / President Buhari's 73rd Birthday Cakes (Photos) / Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by ishiamu(m): 7:21am On Dec 17, 2015
Demdem:

Early grave is only close to those that wish their fellow human dead. Fayose desires such so ur post isn't out of place.

Fayose gives you sleepless night I know that, his matter will be 2 heavy for you to carry just sit and watch.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 17, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Demdem(m): 7:26am On Dec 17, 2015
ishiamu:

Fayose gives you sleepless night I know that, his matter will be 2 heavy for you to carry just sit and watch.

How can a shameless son who publicly told us his mama wears pampers diapers gives me such? Are u ok? He is cursed. Gradually and surely he is going down.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by amtaken(f): 7:27am On Dec 17, 2015
If that same GEJ was still a president things won't be this harsh now even if they steal money. Quote me anywhere.

Did GEJ introduce any economic policy that crumbled banks, businesses and all sectors of the economy?

GEJ stole money GEJ stole money, didn't PMB get 2 bullet proof SUV's valued at N240m from Dasuki? Didn't Tinubu get N9m?

GEJ stole money GEJ stole money but the states didn't go bankrupt.

Nigeria's problem is not about the stolen money (which has been on going since 1960).

If all Abacha's loot (just a little part of which is the money that put Dasuki in trouble) and all the money stolen by IBB, OBJ, Abdusalami, Buhari, Shagari, Gowon etc could not crumble the Nigerian economy, what makes you think that GEJ's own could do so?

Nigerian economy is crumbled because of bad leadership/administrative skills.

Even OBJ understood the importance of economic management, thus he brought the best hands to work with and the economy never crumbled.

GEJ followed suit and OBJ's loot never affected our economy.

Buhari is not a good leader and he employs only his friends/clan/political associates to work with.

The present DG of the Nigerian Customs knew nothing about customs before Buhari appointed him, up till now he's still clueless there.

The DSS DG was sacked for being sympathetic with the Boko Haram insurgents, yet Buhari appointed him.
Now you see how he defies court orders and the rule of law, he now acts as a political thug to APC.

Buhari appointed most of his friends who had been redundant for years and they are even more clueless than he is.

A man who worked for 6 months without appointing Ministers, and then ended up sacking the perm secs who helped him steal money within those 6 months after finally appointing the likes of Amechi and Fashola who have financial misappropriation cases to answer with EFCC as Ministers. Is such a man a serious president who wants to move the country forward? No!!!

A man who made our naira valueless due to his harsh economic policies.

A man who makes customs officers arrest innocent businesses who go about their international businesses just because they are going with their hard-earned dollars.

If you like burn all the money Nigeria has, afterwards bring a very smart leader with good administrative skills, someone who knows how to appoint smart people to work with, you will see that Nigeria will not feel the burnt money even for a day.

Nigeria's problem is not stolen money but rather bad leadership.

Quote me anywhere.

NB: I never used insulting word(s) in my comment. Anyone who comes here to insult will be completely ignored.

Thanks.
WILL888:
If u understand the magnitude of the damages that Uncle Jona and his fellow chop make I chop polithivies did to Nigeria,it's then u can join me celebrating the agent of change that HEAVEN bestowed on us.It's with joy and undiluted happiness I celebrate with u today Baba .I wish you more years so that u can continue to steer our sinking ship out of corruption plagued water.HAPPY BIRTHDAY PMP!!!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by zicoraads: 7:27am On Dec 17, 2015
irunooboo:

Mynd44 and lalasticlala rule 2 and 3 broken.

He is wishing Mr president dead sad
You are a joker! I don't play politics that way or I too would have wished him death. No be only rule 2 and 3...na rule 100 and 1000. Let me help you call Seun too undecided
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by MrBasketball: 7:27am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy Birthday sir!

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:30am On Dec 17, 2015
Rawani:
Happy Birthday to the incorruptible General.

The slayer of corruption and beacon of integrity.

At 73, your leadership and charisma remains as virile as a bubbling fountain.

Nigeria celebrates you.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by dabossman(m): 7:32am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy Birthday Mr. President.

ambassadorgozie:
Hapi bday president Buhari

I love GEJ

That's the spirit.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by IceDude(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2015
dunkem21:

What a useless birthday message ..
..Fayose is giving some people nightmares even on Buhari's birthday grin
LMAO grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by tommytlj4u: 7:36am On Dec 17, 2015
grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color] Happy birthday to a great ICON, HERO and LEADER! WULLNP.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by tommytlj4u: 7:40am On Dec 17, 2015
[quote author=BrainnewsNg post=41077356][/quote] no b only Nigeria dey celebrate am, na d whole World!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Editor2015: 7:41am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Nicepoker(m): 7:42am On Dec 17, 2015
Demdem:
Happy Birthday to the General. Even at this age u remain agile, strong and capable to lead this great nation.
Those fools that claimed u were about to die months ago are currently no where to be found. Some Av even died before u.
Am very well convinced that u will surely outlive Fayose whose mama has already cursed.
Happy Birthday General Buhari (GCFR)
President, Federal republic of Nigeria (2015 - 2023)
this ur birth day wishes is more than useless.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Demdem(m): 7:44am On Dec 17, 2015
Nicepoker:

It's only useless to nonentities that desire the death of the General. Am sure u are among

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by erekoshe: 7:46am On Dec 17, 2015
History is not taught in our institutions.. What a shame!

Buhari started fighting corruption the last time he was president, the economy started crumbling till IBB overthrew him and start rebuilding the country again.

Corruption is the cancer eating up our dear country, but you wouldn't fight corruption and leave other things undone. Unfortunately, corruption is the life wire of our economy at the moment, close the loopholes before withdrawing corruption and erasing corruption will just crash the economy... Time shall tell.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by prettychick: 7:46am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy birthday to you my able president. May the good God grant you the wisdom and knowledge to lead us aright

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Eddyflo(m): 7:47am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy 73rd Birthday to The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.. President M Buhari GCFR.. May God continue to bless and watch over yo,u as you rebuild our dear Nation Nigeria... Congratulations Sir..
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Nicepoker(m): 7:49am On Dec 17, 2015
Demdem:

It's only useless to nonentities that desire the death of the General. Am sure u are among
soon ur eyes will open to face reality amigo.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by ChristyIsaac: 7:50am On Dec 17, 2015
HBD my president wishing u more years 2 com

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Eddyflo(m): 7:50am On Dec 17, 2015
Nicepoker:

No doubt ur birthday wishes dat was sent to u on ur birthday are also more than useless...!!!!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Demdem(m): 7:51am On Dec 17, 2015
Nicepoker:
soon ur eyes will open to face reality amigo.

Bingo, we are on the right path. Never again will a curse like Jonah-daft govern us.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by daclint(m): 7:52am On Dec 17, 2015
Nawao, 73 years, this man na pure ancestor o, anyways happy birthday sir
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Bilyaminuadamu: 7:54am On Dec 17, 2015
hbd

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by amtaken(f): 7:55am On Dec 17, 2015
God bless you.

The man has a way of crumbling the Nigerian economy.

Only those who hate themselves appreciate Buhari 's bad leadership skills.

The man is nothing but ill luck.
erekoshe:
History is not taught in our institutions.. What a shame!

Buhari started fighting corruption the last time he was president, the economy started crumbling till IBB overthrew him and start rebuilding the country again.

Corruption is the cancer eating up our dear country, but you wouldn't fight corruption and leave other things undone. Unfortunately, corruption is the life wire of our economy at the moment, close the loopholes before withdrawing corruption and erasing corruption will just crash the economy... Time shall tell.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Ediss(m): 7:58am On Dec 17, 2015
madridguy:
What is happening Ekpa ?

ekpa you no dey see all the problems from boko to massob to ipob to shaati. Unemployment, mass sacks, minimum wage, poor economic policy, military personnel biting innocent people, marginalization in appointment, political witch hunting. Fear flying all around? Mr ekpa make you still make use of you big eye ball naaaaaaa and your fat ear so that men go colabo with your type grin I dey wait for your bad reply ooo. You know how men dey run things abi? smiley or waiting you think wink. Warri no dey carry least ekpaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by princemi(m): 8:00am On Dec 17, 2015
Onlymewakacum:

It's my birthday too bro.. happy birthday mate.

hmm dats nyc, I pray u archive all d positive tins u'v ever wished 4...happy bday!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by dadaojames(m): 8:07am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy Birthday to our able President. I pray God will continue to give you wisdom and knowledge you need to take Nigeria to a greater height.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by wilcrak: 8:07am On Dec 17, 2015
Nawao Aboki Dey celebrate birth 2 ooo! Dulad of daura papa Boko Haram, hope ur boko brodas would send 4u a beTter birthday present.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by missKiffy(f): 8:09am On Dec 17, 2015
Let me join Nigerians in wishing our able president, President Muhammadu Buhari a belated happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:12am On Dec 17, 2015
tommytlj4u:
no b only Nigeria dey celebrate am, na d whole World!

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by erekoshe: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2015
amtaken:
God bless you.

The man has a way of crumbling the Nigerian economy.

Only those who hate themselves appreciate Buhari 's bad leadership skills.

The man is nothing but ill luck.

Our youths do not read, the euphoria of time catches up with them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' / "Fayose Is My Boy" - Orji Uzor Kalu Says As He Enters Ekiti State / Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.