Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

See They Type Of Boyfriend You Have - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See They Type Of Boyfriend You Have (690 Views)

Ladies, Stop Taking Photographs With With Men All In The Name Of Boyfriend. / 7 Things Nigerian Single Ladies Do When They Are In Need Of Boyfriend / These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See They Type Of Boyfriend You Have by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 17, 2015
You know it's Christmas season. You will be seeing a lot of spending, shopping and fun trip by lovers.

This is how babes classify their boyfriends. You could either be only one of the types, two of the types or all of the types:

1. THE CARWASH(ERS)

This type of boyfriends are just like the carwash boys - they help you wash your car neatly but will NEVER be permitted to drive it. This type of guys spend and lavish the babe with gift and help but will NEVER go beyond that. They are the friend-zoned. They don't have the boldness to tell the girl their feelings so they hope she will figure it out by rendering help to her. And some babes will turn them to ATM and call them "just-a-very-good-friend". Una try.

2. THE DRIVERS
These ones takes the girls to countless trips: Silverbird, Shoprite etc. In fact, they are often seen as her main boyfriend but they really are not sad. They make public show with this babe but they are just a driver. Sometimes they are also the carwasher as well.

3. THE MECHANIC
The mechanic fixes your car right? They service it, change plugs and battery, screw bolts wink, change oil and make your car engine sound! Thus they are always dirty but they they doing a very great job, in fact the best to the car. Some guys are the mechanics. They are not often recognize or seen with the babe. But when she needs servicing wink they are there. They don't WASH the car, they only testdrive the car at limited distance and time but SCREW wink the car as long as their services are required.

If I can't be all, I would rather be the Mechanic. For real mehn... You know what saying?

1 Like

Re: See They Type Of Boyfriend You Have by saintgoogle(m): 5:50am On Dec 17, 2015
cheesy
Re: See They Type Of Boyfriend You Have by Pray(m): 5:56am On Dec 17, 2015
Glad mechanic zone is where I belong to.... lol.....
Re: See They Type Of Boyfriend You Have by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 17, 2015
Pray:
Glad mechanic zone is where I belong to.... lol.....
Bad Boy grin
Re: See They Type Of Boyfriend You Have by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 17, 2015
nawa oooooo

day jst dey break grin angry
Re: See They Type Of Boyfriend You Have by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 17, 2015
Correct guy
But bros the car washers and drivers will not take this lying down
Re: See They Type Of Boyfriend You Have by Xxpress(m): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2015
I hate car washers.
Re: See They Type Of Boyfriend You Have by akagson: 7:37am On Dec 17, 2015
How about you get this laptop as a Christmas gift for your boo.

www.nairaland.com/2806588/2gb-ram-320gb-hdd-webcam#41076345

(1) (Reply)

End Of Year Joke [photo] / Nairalander's What Are Your New Year Resolutions / 8 Things You Didn't Know About Cheaters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.