Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Ladies, Stop Taking Photographs With With Men All In The Name Of Boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Stop Taking Photographs With With Men All In The Name Of Boyfriend. (2021 Views)

Why Do We Have many Weak Men All Over In This Generation, Let's Discuss Pls / Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Stop Taking Photographs With With Men All In The Name Of Boyfriend. by Cinderella5(f): 7:07pm On May 13, 2018
What is the point in having pictures with men you have dated who you do not eventually marry? Will you proudly show it off to your husband "sweetheart this is my ex boyfriend" or your children " Nonso, this was the man I dated before i married your father" ? It serves no value for you the woman. The most stupid of all is the ladies who take pics with a guy that hasn't even called you his girlfriend, WTF! ! You are having sex with him (booty call) and you believe it's ok to allow him take several pics with you, sweetheart, you are ruining your future. Tomorrow the guy would show the world proof that he has slept with you. Lol. Mind you this message is not for prostitutes and runs girls those ones have lost their souls cos of money. I am referring to normal girls who think becos a guy asked her out and they are having sex she can keep taking pics with him up and down. Picture are evidence, can be used against you tomorrow.
Now think about a situation where you become a VIP tomorrow and one low life you dated in the past starts brandishing pictures he took with you, how will you feel?its even worse if you are married.
Many guys have no conscience, the pic you think you have taken with your boyfriend may mean something else to him and third parties who would see it in future. While you tell people this is me and my boyfriend, he may be saying this is me and a girl I was fucking way back, so sad!

Let me give you an example of Bianka Ojukwu, FFK says he has dated her,she has denied vehemently. Imagine there is some stupid cudly picture they both took, how could she have denied it?

The first photo you should take with a lover is pre wedding pictures. You know you two are getting married, not some silly love me I love you pictures, it's not necessary, It serves no purpose, it can hunt you in future, ladies be wise!!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Stop Taking Photographs With With Men All In The Name Of Boyfriend. by Headlesschicken(m): 7:10pm On May 13, 2018
undecided WTF x dix one saying.....

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Stop Taking Photographs With With Men All In The Name Of Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 13, 2018
Cinderella5:
What is the point in having pictures with men you have dated who you do not eventually marry? Will you proudly show it off to your husband "sweetheart this is my ex boyfriend" or your children " Nonso, this was the man I dated before i married your father" ? It serves no value for you the woman. The most stupid of all is the ladies who take pics with a guy that hasn't even called you his girlfriend, WTF! ! You are having sex with him (booty call) and you believe it's ok to allow him take several pics with you, sweetheart, you are ruining your future. Tomorrow the guy would show the world proof that he has slept with you. Lol. Mind you this message is not for prostitutes and runs girls those ones have lost their souls cos of money. I am referring to normal girls who think becos a guy asked her out and they are having sex she can keep taking pics with him up and down. Picture are evidence, can be used against you tomorrow.
Now think about a situation where you become a VIP tomorrow and one low life you dated in the past starts brandishing pictures he took with you, how will you feel?its even worse if you are married.
Many guys have no conscience, the pic you think you have taken with your boyfriend may mean something else to him and third parties who would see it in future. While you tell people this is me and my boyfriend, he may be saying this is me and a girl I was fucking way back, so sad!

Let me give you an example of Bianka Ojukwu, FFK says he has dated her,she has denied vehemently. Imagine there is some stupid cudly picture they both took, how could she have denied it?

The first photo you should take with a lover is pre wedding pictures. You know you two are getting married, not some silly love me I love you pictures, it's not necessary, It serves no purpose, it can hunt you in future, ladies be wise!!!!

idiaaaaattttt!!!!

Evry1 has turned Counsellorgrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Stop Taking Photographs With With Men All In The Name Of Boyfriend. by TemmyWon(f): 8:07pm On May 13, 2018
What's wrong with those males above? Upcoming blackmailers them undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Stop Taking Photographs With With Men All In The Name Of Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 13, 2018
Seems you are talking from experience.
Re: Ladies, Stop Taking Photographs With With Men All In The Name Of Boyfriend. by wizrose(m): 8:49pm On May 13, 2018
See thiz one hoo is like u have streatch mark in ur brain abi u don high bobo nii .. What does this have to with us nw .. U need to be flog 4 this rusbbish .. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Stop Taking Photographs With With Men All In The Name Of Boyfriend. by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:33pm On May 13, 2018
I don't think this matter deserves the emphasis you're giving it...@OP.

Pictures are just pictures, as long as they weren't taken in compromising situations.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Stop Taking Photographs With With Men All In The Name Of Boyfriend. by TimFisher: 11:51pm On May 13, 2018
grin

They won't hear!

some will even make the guy tattoo on their body leaving indelible print that can't be erase

is not love...I call it foolishness!

the annoying part is going extreme sending nudes and videos

I always pity them

coz when it enters the wrong hand

u will know the difference btw the hunter and the huntee!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Stop Taking Photographs With With Men All In The Name Of Boyfriend. by femi4: 6:21am On May 14, 2018
No big deal, taking photos with Ex is nothing but keeping those pix can be worrisome
Re: Ladies, Stop Taking Photographs With With Men All In The Name Of Boyfriend. by Partnerbiz(f): 6:33am On May 14, 2018
Girls these days no send ooo.
Anything goes...
Re: Ladies, Stop Taking Photographs With With Men All In The Name Of Boyfriend. by fr3do(m): 11:28am On May 14, 2018
Mingle with mature people

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Stop Taking Photographs With With Men All In The Name Of Boyfriend. by coolscott(m): 12:56pm On May 15, 2018
Cinderella5:

How are you. I'm PH based
Re: Ladies, Stop Taking Photographs With With Men All In The Name Of Boyfriend. by sexdoll: 6:24pm On May 15, 2018
i hope someone who doesn't have a boyfriend is not pissed and jealous of her friends who are showing off their boyfriends?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Stop Taking Photographs With With Men All In The Name Of Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 15, 2018
Very true
Re: Ladies, Stop Taking Photographs With With Men All In The Name Of Boyfriend. by yabas(m): 1:24am On May 16, 2018
Cinderella5:

Got some point tho but honestly its not such a big deal, there are more important things to worry abt in life than trivial issues besides only 0.6% of Nigerian girls get married as virgins so for the vast majority, guyS must have really played some ruff play wt their VG and even expand it thoroughly, many girls even live with guys as undergraduates so the husband would already know that she's had men in the past. Meanwhile, even you, op, how for, u de keep ur self for your future husband? Abi guys don already de play football for your field?
Re: Ladies, Stop Taking Photographs With With Men All In The Name Of Boyfriend. by sweetv(f): 6:56am On May 16, 2018
Cinderella5:

nice advice, tanks dear

(1) (Reply)

See The Moment When Iceland Nearly Gave Us Heart Attack / How Do I Look?? / Confession Of A Young Girl Who Sleeps With Her Father And Gave Birth,- “I Did...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.