Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Marry A Woman Who Is Smarter Than You- How Sound Is This To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry A Woman Who Is Smarter Than You- How Sound Is This To You? (1257 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Before You Marry A Divorcee. / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry A Woman Who Is Smarter Than You- How Sound Is This To You? by prestige2013: 11:08am On Dec 17, 2015
A father advised his son, "marry a woman that is smarter than you." How sound is this advice? Stating the pros and cons of it.
Re: Marry A Woman Who Is Smarter Than You- How Sound Is This To You? by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 17, 2015
Inconclusive
Re: Marry A Woman Who Is Smarter Than You- How Sound Is This To You? by SUGARBEE(f): 11:16am On Dec 17, 2015
The poster below me has something tangible to say cheesy grin
Re: Marry A Woman Who Is Smarter Than You- How Sound Is This To You? by allyon(m): 11:16am On Dec 17, 2015
Nothing wrong in it. So far as she doesnt go astray
Re: Marry A Woman Who Is Smarter Than You- How Sound Is This To You? by Solowande(m): 11:19am On Dec 17, 2015
d son should have ask d father if his mom is smarter than him

1 Like

Re: Marry A Woman Who Is Smarter Than You- How Sound Is This To You? by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 17, 2015
I'm marrying a smart lady no doubt. Doesn't matter who's smarter tho'. tongue
Re: Marry A Woman Who Is Smarter Than You- How Sound Is This To You? by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2015
Vry sound! Smart women r my fav. One thing z certain wen she luvs she does with her whole mind,body n soul.. Smart women gvs the male counterpart sumtin to think of nd work on.. Smart women r strategic in nature.. As a man, yes there's a tendency 2 do things alone buh wen u av a smart woman as a partner is sumtin worth cherishing! I love intelligent nd smart women! D pros surpasses d cons.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Marry A Woman Who Is Smarter Than You- How Sound Is This To You? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Vry sound! Smart women r my fav. One thing z certain wen she luvs she does with her whole mind,body n soul.. Smart women gvs the male counterpart sumtin to think of nd work on.. Smart women r strategic in nature.. As a man, yes there's a tendency 2 do things alone buh wen u av a smart woman as a partner is sumtin worth cherishing! I love intelligent nd smart women! D pros surpasses d cons.

Strategic in nature..., I concur
Re: Marry A Woman Who Is Smarter Than You- How Sound Is This To You? by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
Eyekandi:

Strategic in nature..., I concur
glad u do!
Re: Marry A Woman Who Is Smarter Than You- How Sound Is This To You? by prestige2013: 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
No one is talking abt the Con's.....
Re: Marry A Woman Who Is Smarter Than You- How Sound Is This To You? by donTbone(m): 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
From inception, women are slightly intelligent than men.
Marrying a woman smarter than you are makes her know
how to do things and help you out!
Re: Marry A Woman Who Is Smarter Than You- How Sound Is This To You? by oloyede252(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
Dad-'Marry a woman that is smarter than you' Son-ok if i see one.
Re: Marry A Woman Who Is Smarter Than You- How Sound Is This To You? by missKiffy(f): 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
Not sound, she should be smart no doubt
Re: Marry A Woman Who Is Smarter Than You- How Sound Is This To You? by prestige2013: 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
missKiffy:
Not sound, she should be smart no doubt

What are your reasons MissKiffy?
Re: Marry A Woman Who Is Smarter Than You- How Sound Is This To You? by missKiffy(f): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
prestige2013:

What are your reasons MissKiffy?
My reasons is cos you cant start going around looking for a woman thats smarter than you to marry, except you have all the time in the world to do that, why must she be smarter than you in the first place, so if you meet a girl who is smart enough, do the needful
Re: Marry A Woman Who Is Smarter Than You- How Sound Is This To You? by prestige2013: 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
Where are the SMART ones?
Re: Marry A Woman Who Is Smarter Than You- How Sound Is This To You? by Babamide(m): 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
Have u guys seen Gone Girl? U don't want to get on the wrong side of a woman smarter than u are
Re: Marry A Woman Who Is Smarter Than You- How Sound Is This To You? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
pro's

Its coming from a FATHER - He knows better

Scientifically, tz been proven offspring stem their smart-ability from their Mommas gene

She helps u take better decisions

She wouldn't be shallow minded. As in ephemeral things won't freak her out... etc

possible con's

She knows how to treat your f*ck up when you try to go beyond your boundaries

she could be rather dominating a times which might not go well wt u hence result into feuds

etc grin
Re: Marry A Woman Who Is Smarter Than You- How Sound Is This To You? by tpiar: 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
most women are smarter than men, not speaking of book smarts here and neither am i referring to sex.
Re: Marry A Woman Who Is Smarter Than You- How Sound Is This To You? by prestige2013: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
tpiar:
most women are smarter than men, not speaking of book smarts here and neither am i referring to sex.

You like them sexually smart!
Re: Marry A Woman Who Is Smarter Than You- How Sound Is This To You? by tpiar: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
Re: Marry A Woman Who Is Smarter Than You- How Sound Is This To You? by mccoy47(m): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
Wrong Advice cause that would entail so many girls remaining unmarried for life.

studies have shown that males are naturally smarter than females while females are compensated with a retentive memory.
Re: Marry A Woman Who Is Smarter Than You- How Sound Is This To You? by tpiar: 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
mccoy47:
Wrong Advice cause that would entail so many girls remaining unmarried for life.

studies have shown that males are naturally smarter than females while females are compensated with a retentive memory.

Females are intuitively smarter than males while males confuse cognitive smartness with the intuitive one. Cognitive smartness works well for general money and national matters, but when it comes to interpersonal interaction and relation, you cant beat a woman for smartness. Generally speaking, with few exceptions here and there.

If men did not have the type of forgetfulness women experience after childbirth, in their everyday lives, they would run from women and even sex.
Re: Marry A Woman Who Is Smarter Than You- How Sound Is This To You? by gracile(f): 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
take ur dad's advice if you want less stress and more fun in your home smiley
Re: Marry A Woman Who Is Smarter Than You- How Sound Is This To You? by naijaboiy: 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
Unnecessary talk. undecided

(1) (Reply)

*Guess My Nairaland Crush* (maiden Edition) / How Male Blacks Were Sodomized By Gay White Masters, During The Slave Trade Days / Can You Marry Someone You Met Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.