Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

*Guess My Nairaland Crush* (maiden Edition) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *Guess My Nairaland Crush* (maiden Edition) (1259 Views)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush......., / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush....come In... / My Nairaland Crush! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*Guess My Nairaland Crush* (maiden Edition) by Marklemore: 11:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
We all have those people we have a crush on or those who we admire here on Nairaland but the problem is that many people are shy to say who this person is. So let's have a little game, The game is Guess my crush.

The game is simple. Just give the first and last letter of your crush's moniker and someone who thinks he knows will help in guessing who that person is .

So let me go first. The first and last letter of my crush is M and E. Guess who she is. cheesy
Re: *Guess My Nairaland Crush* (maiden Edition) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
warris this
Re: *Guess My Nairaland Crush* (maiden Edition) by TheCongo2: 11:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
Oyind17:
warris this

Guess now who is my crush
Re: *Guess My Nairaland Crush* (maiden Edition) by Topestbilly(m): 11:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
S.... lemme help u with d last one... 3 grin
Re: *Guess My Nairaland Crush* (maiden Edition) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
TheCongo2:

Guess now who is my crush
Oyin? I am not sure
Re: *Guess My Nairaland Crush* (maiden Edition) by TheCongo2: 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Oyind17:

Oyin? I am not sure

And how did you know wink
Re: *Guess My Nairaland Crush* (maiden Edition) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Buh on a more serious and candid note, this crush ish is becoming annoying by the hoursad.

You can't just crush on an online personality "just like that". You have to know a person physically before you can choose to crush on them or not.

The major purpose of this forum has indeed been defeated. When I see threads like this I ask my self some questions. OP, is nairaland your cyber as well as your physical world? OR don't you have "real" girls you can crush on in the "real world"? OR do you live in a hole?undecided.

Don't get me wrong. I have few lassess here that I like BUT to sincerely crush on anyone here is crazy. Really crazy!

So OP, "crushing" on anyone here will never amount to anything REASONABLE!

undecided.
Re: *Guess My Nairaland Crush* (maiden Edition) by TheCongo2: 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
RexKex:
Buh on a more serious and candid note, this crush ish is becoming annoying by the hoursad.

You can't just crush on an online personality "just like that". You have to know a person physically before you can choose to crush on them or not.

The major purpse of this forum have indeed been defeated. When I see threads like this I ask my self some questions. OP, is nairaland your cyber as well as your physical world? OR don't you have "real" girls you can crush on in the "real world"? OR do you live in a hole?undecided.

Don't get me wrong. I have few lassess here that I like BUT to sincerely crush on anyone here is crazy. Really craz!

undecided.

Are you serious? Me and Oyind17 started as a crush online
Re: *Guess My Nairaland Crush* (maiden Edition) by Topestbilly(m): 11:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
RexKex:

The major purpse of this forum have indeed been defeated. When I see threads like this I ask my self some questions. OP, is nairaland your cyber as well as your physical world? OR don't you have "real" girls you can crush on in the "real world"? OR do you live in a hole?undecided.

Don't get me wrong. I have few lassess here that I like BUT to sincerely crush on anyone here is crazy. Really crazy!

undecided.

I don know u tey tey, u 2 dey vex... see as u kon take dis play play matter.. grin
Re: *Guess My Nairaland Crush* (maiden Edition) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
TheCongo2:

Are you serious? Me and Oyind17 started as a crush online
Lol, Dave no put me for trouble o
Re: *Guess My Nairaland Crush* (maiden Edition) by TheCongo2: 11:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
Oyind17:

Lol, Dave no put me for trouble o

For trouble I would trouble any living being just for you ...
Re: *Guess My Nairaland Crush* (maiden Edition) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
TheCongo2:

For trouble I would trouble any living being just for you ...
Lmao, let's go to family section biko
Re: *Guess My Nairaland Crush* (maiden Edition) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Topestbilly:

I don know u tey tey, u 2 dey vex... see as u kon take dis play play matter.. grin
Vex ke?grin.

Buh some things reach to vex putundecided.
Re: *Guess My Nairaland Crush* (maiden Edition) by Marklemore: 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
RexKex:

undecided.

If you don't like the thread, fcck off. Your opinion is irrelevant. Stop being a buzz kill and stop trying to sound smart because you only show how desperate and ignorant you are. Fuccking big nosed ugly idiot always trying too hard to be noticed. Fcck off my thread you ding bat.
Re: *Guess My Nairaland Crush* (maiden Edition) by TheCongo2: 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
Oyind17:

Lmao, let's go to family section biko

We are in the romance room, so, this sound like the right place wink
Re: *Guess My Nairaland Crush* (maiden Edition) by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 28, 2016
TheCongo2:

We are in the romance room, so, this sound like the right place wink
Lol, I don't like this place
Re: *Guess My Nairaland Crush* (maiden Edition) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 28, 2016
First 'A'
Last 'Z' smiley
Re: *Guess My Nairaland Crush* (maiden Edition) by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 28, 2016
Marklemore:

If you don't like the thread, fcck off. Your opinion is irrelevant. Stop being a buzz kill and stop trying to sound smart because you only show how desperate and ignorant you are. Fuccking big nosed ugly idiot always trying too hard to be noticed. Fcck off my thread you ding bat.
LMAO. Calm down.

From the way you typed that sh*t, it seemed like you were really fuming. You've bottled up this animosity for how long? Probably long enough to f*ck yourself & cum on your own d*ck?

Big nosed Now that got me ROTF for real.

Chill!
Re: *Guess My Nairaland Crush* (maiden Edition) by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 28, 2016
A************t. grin
Re: *Guess My Nairaland Crush* (maiden Edition) by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 28, 2016
Marklemore:

LMAO! Calm down! For how long have you bottled up this animosity? Probably long enough for you to f*ck yourself and come on your own d*ck?

& you actually had to come up with that? "Big nosed ugly idiot trying hard to be noticed"undecided. That's cliche.

PS: I wouldn't have known you lived on the low-side of life if you hadn't created this thread SO your stupiidity was your doing.

Now keep crushing. Am gonna leave your sh*tty thread so that you can wallow in you stupidiity. & I hope you drown in it too. Retarrdundecided.
Re: *Guess My Nairaland Crush* (maiden Edition) by Marklemore: 12:16am On Jan 28, 2016
RexKex:
LMAO. Calm down.

Fro$ the way you typed that sh*t, it seemed like you were really fuming. You've bottled up this animosity for how long? Probably long enough to f*ck yourself & cum on your own d*ck?

Big nosed Now that got me ROTF for real.

Chill!

You started it. When you can't withhold those rotten fingers from typing the first bullshit that comes to that decomposing brain of yours. If you don't like my thread move to another thread. Stop spoiling the fun.
Re: *Guess My Nairaland Crush* (maiden Edition) by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 28, 2016
Marklemore:

You started it. When you can't withhold those rotten fingers from typing the first bullshit that comes to that decomposing brain of yours. If you don't like my thread move to another thread. Stop spoiling the fun.
STFU nigga!
Re: *Guess My Nairaland Crush* (maiden Edition) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 28, 2016
What's supposed to be a love thread has suddenly changed to a war zone. Smh
Re: *Guess My Nairaland Crush* (maiden Edition) by vicstar(m): 1:05am On Jan 28, 2016
Marklemore:

am still looking for d fun in diz thread!!! cry cry
Re: *Guess My Nairaland Crush* (maiden Edition) by TheCongo2: 1:15am On Jan 28, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
What's supposed to be a love thread has suddenly changed to a war zone. Smh

You haven't seen anything yet ... lol
Re: *Guess My Nairaland Crush* (maiden Edition) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 28, 2016
TheCongo2:

You haven't seen anything yet ... lol
hehehehe
Re: *Guess My Nairaland Crush* (maiden Edition) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 28, 2016
u*********s

(1) (Reply)

To / Why Men Love Sex More (pt 1) / How To Tell A Guy You Love Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.