Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) (26394 Views)

How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) / My Boyfriend Makes Me Drink His Sperm All The Time / Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by akinsmyk(m): 3:07am On Dec 18, 2015
petkruz:

My boyfriend has seen worse on my bbm,infact that's why he loves me the more. I'm not one spoon fed girl who hides inside her shell I say it a it is. It's those who understand you just the way u are that would love you the more. I can give u his contacts and in the end u would disgrace yourself cos his reply would be "oh that my crazy smallie,i'v loved her with all her crazy and wild spirit,without her there would be no happy David"

I hold my peace then
Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by Qualer: 3:45am On Dec 18, 2015
petkruz:

Hmmmmmmm

remember, there are some memories of a past yet to be 'erased' by a new experience grin
Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by Nobody: 4:07am On Dec 18, 2015
frank1998:
Op abeg wat did u smoke
na pawpaw leave she smoke
Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by kingsfield(m): 4:07am On Dec 18, 2015
marieolae:
he doesn't know you exist dear..it's not worth flushing rivers out of your vagina
Nice comment!
Great signature! !
Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by lozanni(m): 4:38am On Dec 18, 2015
If you marry him, your son will be named: Chin Chun Chown.
Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by Chanchit: 5:32am On Dec 18, 2015
JimiCoker:

Omo mehn e taya me oh. When did girls start going crazy over effeminate guys with delicate feminine features and probably behavior? I suspect girls that like girly guys may have lesbian tendencies, cuz I don't see why someone would be attracted to a member of the opposite sex that displays features and traits that belong to your own gender.
See me dey prepare to see one macho barrel-chested tough guy, as desired by our mothers in their youth. Those were simpler times I tell ya undecided

The babe just disappoint me.
Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 18, 2015
petkruz:

Are u male or female? Why does the size of his dick concern u,do u have a tiny lili wiggy?how did u see his dick? undecided
asians got small diks lol

1 Like

Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by Ayt27(m): 7:26am On Dec 18, 2015
petkruz:

South Korean weed

I have ogbomoso weed, just in case you show us a picture of the most beautiful woman in the world.
Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by femi4: 8:31am On Dec 18, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Its natural!

Do not mind haters!!
Are you wet too?

1 Like

Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by KelvinKelt(m): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2015
petkruz:
He's the most handsome man in the world
South Korean actor Lee min-ho
He featured in city hunters,boys over flower,personal taste,the heirs, faith etc.Gosh those beautiful eyes cry
Op, when it comes to exaggeration, I giv it to u. How can u say that he's the most handsome guy in de world! Have u seen the pic of ex Brazilian star(KAKA) before? I bet u'll run unclad. I'm not disputing the fact that he is handsome, but certainly not the most handsome.
Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by Pope22(m): 8:37am On Dec 18, 2015
petkruz:
He featured in city hunters,boys over flower,personal taste,the heirs, faith etc.Gosh those beautiful eyes cry
Dear, dnt mind those throwing negative words, express ur feelings wen u feel it, its ur right
Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:41am On Dec 18, 2015
femi4:
Are you wet too?
Hmmmmm
Question!
Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by femi4: 8:42am On Dec 18, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmm

Question!
Just be sincere now
Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by femi4: 8:52am On Dec 18, 2015
shizzy7:
I use to have a crush on him when I watched those movies you listed but now I have a NEW LOVE.........

Lee min ho is the most handsome man in YOUR world..
Even you shizzy. Anyway, who is your new love?
Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by merizy(f): 8:56am On Dec 18, 2015
hausadreturn:
different strokes for different folks
hmmm
Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by Seunbukola187(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
Eeeeeeeeew! Blood of God u wan receive end of the year ban abi? Continu
pelumi001:
Show me the prove that you are really wet
Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by shizzy7(f): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
femi4:
Even you shizzy. Anyway, who is your new love?
Yesoooo Lee min ho is a small boy, I think he is even married now.
My new found love is the one and only DWAYNE JOHNSON (if ya ssmmmmeeellllll what the rock is cooking)..... He's my husband.....

1 Like

Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by adegunwa4real(m): 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
Bbsharon:
op it is well with you o.

I love u! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by kayemjay(m): 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
petkruz:

My boyfriend has seen worse on my bbm,infact that's why he loves me the more. I'm not one spoon fed girl who hides inside her shell I say it a it is. It's those who understand you just the way u are that would love you the more. I can give u his contacts and in the end u would disgrace yourself cos his reply would be "oh that my crazy smallie,i'v loved her with all her crazy and wild spirit,without her there would be no happy David"

I finally have to break my silence. I have been your silent follower for a few weeks now. Honestly, I think you have the right to say whatever you want to. It's your data, your phone/laptop, your thoughts. Honestly, if you do not like what the OP posts, you can just ignore. But then, this is Nairaland. It would not be Nairaland if some people did not poke their noses into affairs that have nothing to do with them.

Petkruz, have you considered writing a story? Or starting a diary? You know you have captured the hearts of many stalkers (Yours truly inclusive), who look forward to your explicit posts and raunchy comments. You could detail a chronology of your escapades in school, or your experiences with men, or something. Trust me, it would be a mega hit. Lol.

Hoping you consider it.

I'm out.
Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
kayemjay:

I finally have to break my silence. I have been your silent follower for a few weeks now. Honestly, I think you have the right to say whatever you want to. It's your data, your phone/laptop, your thoughts. Honestly, if you do not like what the OP posts, you can just ignore. But then, this is Nairaland. It would not be Nairaland if some people did not poke their noses into affairs that have nothing to do with them.

Petkruz, have you considered writing a story? Or starting a diary? You know you have captured the hearts of many stalkers (Yours truly inclusive), who look forward to your explicit posts and raunchy comments. You could detail a chronology of your escapades in school, or your experiences with men, or something. Trust me, it would be a mega hit. Lol.

Hoping you consider it.

I'm out.

Thanks! For matured minds like yours that wouldn't have been a problem but..........i would give it a thought. I believe there's a diary section in the forum.
Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
shizzy7:
Yesoooo Lee min ho is a small boy, I think he is even married now.
My new found love is the one and only DWAYNE JOHNSON (if ya ssmmmmeeellllll what the rock is cooking)..... He's my husband.....

When u said new found love I thought u meant a Nigerian boyfriend! The rock? Ewwwwwwww he's just too grab. Lee min-ho is dating a model and tv presenter,thats the latest news about him after breaking up with Kim na na 3yrs ago. The part where he's married I dunno about that,but even at then the dude is good.
Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
Pope22:

Dear, dnt mind those throwing negative words, express ur feelings wen u feel it, its ur right

Oh thanks dear,i'm not in any way bothered.
Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
KelvinKelt:
Op, when it comes to exaggeration, I giv it to u. How can u say that he's the most handsome guy in de world! Have u seen the pic of ex Brazilian star(KAKA) before? I bet u'll run unclad. I'm not disputing the fact that he is handsome, but certainly not the most handsome.

I think i'v seen kaka, is he as handsome as Neymar?
Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by KelvinKelt(m): 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
petkruz:

I think i'v seen kaka, is he as handsome as Neymar?
KAKA is more handsome than Neymar(7 times). If I were to be a woman, I'll stop at nth at marrying him. Kaka is just too handsome!

1 Like

Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by shizzy7(f): 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
petkruz:

When u said new found love I thought u meant a Nigerian boyfriend! The rock? Ewwwwwwww he's just too grab. Lee min-ho is dating a model and tv presenter,thats the latest news about him after breaking up with Kim na na 3yrs ago. The part where he's married I dunno about that,but even at then the dude is good.
It is not all about The rock's physique for me, he is a good man, a good actor and a very good dancer. I follow him on almost every social media he's available on and he's one of the few celebrities that are sensible and matured. He is my love sha.

1 Like

Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
You forreals?
Fella, you got a lot of a time.
You unemployed?

1 Like

Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
hoes69getwifed:
You forreals?
Fella, you got a lot of a time.
You unemployed?

You wanna come work in my clothing line?i need some staffs.
Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
petkruz:

You wanna come work in my clothing line?i need some staffs.

Cupcake, it's staff.
It's all good tho, u prolly just went for fashion classes.

Thanks for the offer, I'd prefer an educated boss.
Kisses

1 Like

Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
hoes69getwifed:

Cupcake, it's staff.
It's all good tho, u prolly just went for fashion classes.

Thanks for the offer, I'd prefer an educated boss.
Kisses

I need front desk officers like u with a good command of english,makes the business better,as long as i'm smiling to the bank daily you can handle the talking and convincing part,afterall that english may just put food on your table.
Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
petkruz:

I need front desk officers like u with a good command of english,makes the business better,as long as i'm smiling to the bank daily you can handle the talking and convincing part,afterall that english may just put food on your table.
how tall are you?
Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
petkruz:

Damn, I just caught a body.
Don't get in ya feelings boo.
My eloquence has been putting food on my goddamn table for years, I eat b****es for breakfast

1 Like

Re: Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) by bossofallboss(m): 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
petkruz:
op na bcoz u neva c me na...if u c my pics u go drip grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afrocandy Shades Lady Who Called Her 'Ugly' (PICS) / If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? / Nigerian Lovers Share Adorable Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.