Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) (22898 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / This Lady's Massive Hips Will Make You Nutty And Horney / raw stories that gets u Horney (raw confessions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hello guys please how do i know if a girl is horney by just looking at her what are the things to watch out for.... I know the girls are in the right place to answer this abeg nairaland girls reply give us the tips

2 Likes

Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
grin

Hang on.. Lemme remember it.. grin

*When she's biting her lower lip while looking at u.. tongue
*playing with her hair while talking sexy grin
*when she sits with thighs wide apart and maybe rubbing her thick nunu while u watching..

Then u know u have to smash her good grin wink

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by DrayZee: 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
Glossy eyes.
Her eyes will just be extraordinarily reflective. Almost hypnotic (if it's just you two...alone).

2 Likes

Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
lipsrsealed
TrapQueen77:
grin

*when she sits with thighs wide apart and maybe rubbing her thick nunu while u watching..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by makydebbie(f): 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
Lolgrin
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by AshawoGirl(f): 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
paulinoace0:
Hello guys please how do i know if a girl is honey by just looking at her what are the things to watch out for.... I know the girls are in the right place to answer this abeg nairaland girls reply give us the tips

Sometimes girls are shy. She might not tell u. But might say things like.

Let's just lie down. Hold me from d back. Depending how friendly u are wit ha

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by oluspicy: 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Good observations. tongue

Thank God that's my Trapqueen is a living testimony as regards to this. grin

This is a research for me in no distance future grin

Kudos Trap!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
oluspicy:

Kudos Trap!

Hahahahaha grin

U crazy...
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by oluspicy: 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahaha grin

U crazy...

grin grin grin grin Both of us.
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Badt girl! Some times I wonder if you are a lady!

2 Likes

Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by UchaNwababa: 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

are u one?
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
vranking47:

Badt girl! Some times I wonder if you are a lady!

Nawa for u and me... cheesy

I got a nunu too... Hahahahaaha... grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by SINZ: 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Kilode!! shocked

7 Likes

Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
SINZ:

Kilode!! shocked

grin

Hahaaha...
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by jaybee3(m): 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
Abeg what's horney/honey?
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by killthemods: 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
I don't understand

Here in France, they'll just tell you they want to _fuck you sad

1 Like

Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by firstking01(m): 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
AshawoGirl:

Sometimes girls are shy. She might not tell u. But might say things like.

Let's just lie down. Hold me from d back. Depending how friendly u are wit ha
NO nigeria girl will unleash this to you...most times they find it a herculean task making you to know they are hor.ny eventhough you are her bf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by MOSTEC(m): 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
I weep for these generation,the next generation and the future generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Chai bad gal
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by AshawoGirl(f): 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
firstking01:
NO nigeria girl will unleash this to you...most times they find it a herculean task making you to know they are hor.ny eventhough you are her bf.

Like I said depending on how close you are.
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by FreshShavedBalls(m): 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
If you see bees following her then you will know she is honey

16 Likes

Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by adaksbullet: 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
(•_•)
/\ \____(•_•)
_))_)) \ \

U we no she his honey wen she his leak ur hands
Wen she his looked u whit sex eyeses
Wen she his asked u that are u wash 50 gray off Sades
Wen she his sheek yansh too u, we jasi mans call it tweek wink
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Drdreyy: 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
oluspicy:

Kudos Trap!

Don't be deceived, you are chatting with a dude

2 Likes

Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Hobat(m): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

is licking allowed there after.....hahahahaha

Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

grin Define nunu
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by ambitious101(m): 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
FreshShavedBalls:
If you see bees following her then you will know she is honey

Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by danilho(m): 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Yo mama, i dey gbudun ur lecture. We want more

1 Like

Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by FreshShavedBalls(m): 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
ambitious101:

paulinoace0:
Hello guys please how do i know if a girl is honey by just looking at her what are the things to watch out for.... I know the girls are in the right place to answer this abeg nairaland girls reply give us the tips
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by AndreB: 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wait let me bring pen and paper..
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by press005: 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Nice description...All u said applies only if she wants a Bleep frm u, ladies are smhw complicated, most of dem will be Hot nd u woudn't be aware because they won't show it.

3 Likes

Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by herlarho(m): 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
adaksbullet:
(•_•)
/\ \____(•_•)
_))_)) \ \

U we no she his honey wen she his leak ur hands
Wen she his looked u whit sex eyeses
Wen she his asked u that are u wash 50 gray off Sades
Wen she his sheek yansh too u, we jasi mans call it tweek wink
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink wink
my bro/sis go on ur knees now say after me { o lord my brain dat travelled 2 USA without me knowing FADA let donlad trump deport it for} oya start praying

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? / For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. / How Can I Find Love As A Disabled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.