Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus (16097 Views)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / Kenyan Man Ejaculates On Lady's Body In A Bus (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by vizkiz: 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
This guy script go sellcheesy

blood of God!! shocked That your Dp needs to receive Jesus undecided
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Monalisa185(f): 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
vizkiz:

seems you have never experienced such stuff before. Welcome to the real world undecided

hehehehe.lemme reserve my comment...
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by vizkiz: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
Monalisa185:

hehehehe.lemme reserve my comment...

lmao... Speak your highness grin
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
vizkiz:

blood of God!! shocked That your Dp needs to receive Jesus undecided
Amen ooo
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by tosyne2much(m): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
Monalisa185:

hehehehe... you believed dah story?
I doubt jor...
I don't even know what to say cheesy
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Monalisa185(f): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
I don't even know what to say cheesy

you must say something oo

vizkiz:

lmao... Speak your highness grin

your majesty, pass me that megaphone jare.
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by vizkiz: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
Monalisa185:

your majesty, pass me that megaphone jare.

ehn ehn, so you were saying cheesy
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Endaud(m): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
Why this guy no finish the story,don't you watch the end that they had an accident..................
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by mamagee3(f): 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
vizkiz:

what the hell?
that piece of junk aiint no love to me angry

So back to the serious topic, when we gonna see? Maybe we can spend the Christmas together wink

angry angry angry angry
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Genea(f): 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
vizkiz:

if I woze you ehn undecided
dis is wah u mean by change kwa??
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by vizkiz: 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
Genea:
dis is wah u mean by change kwa??

it's not easy to change now. Not like there is a button I can just press to activate it
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Genea(f): 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
vizkiz:

it's not easy to change now. Not like there is a button I can just press to activate it
well just try 2 b mellow
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
SINNZ:
I meet nairalanders everyday. Even my boss is a popular nairalander! When I found out his moniker, I was like ; WTF! shocked , see this old man oo shocked shocked

grin
grin okay dis is funny grin i met one matured woman in her late 50's in a cybercafe postin on nairaland romance section. Mehn, i almost stroked grin
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by bukkylicious: 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
Be nice to people ALWAYS, anywhere and anytime.
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by mamagee3(f): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
*Dies*

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by whitney2: 6:48am On Jan 15, 2016
vizkiz:
[b] Just like every other day I travel, I like travelling with my pals or "le boo" wink (that was when I had one though embarassed)

I guess that's a story for another thread...

I was sitting in a bus filled with other travellers of different destination waiting for the driver to come and pilot the bus. My friend (charles) started a conversation with me about the girl he got laid about two days ago and how cute she was and all that. Consciously or unconsciously, I shouted at the top of my voice "videos or I don't believe it" , then here was this beautiful lady who turned around and gave me a strange look which made me suspicious.

I however gave her a questionable gaze and after a few seconds, she broke the silence with the word "you would always know a nairalander anywhere you see them" *she nodded her head*

I smile to God for at least granting my prayer and giving me an incredible opportunity to catch a new fish. Even though what she said was no that funny, I broke into a loud laughter and inquired what made her rush to conclude that I was a nairalander and she said one could deduce that from that popular nairaland memory verse grin

We started chatting and gossiping about stuffs happening on nairaland and how Ishilove and Farano used to send us to jail(ban) when we violate nairaland rules.

After few minutes of inquisitive conversation, she suddenly asked the mouth sealing question I was anticipating. "what is your nairaland moniker?" lol, I felt like lying but I wasn't in the mood to lie, what if she knew me already

I wanted to say professor "Tosyne2much" but I remembered that guy is already known all over nairaland for his top 10 everything and his picture doesn't bear facial resemblance with me. What if I lied that I was Tosyne2much and she launched to his account and found out that he's more taller than I am ? grin

On a second thought, I wanted to mention "Kingtom " but then I remembered that his reputation on nairaland is that he's a chronic doctor who goes about quoting ladies on every thread. One mine said, don't mention Kingtom

My mind was telling me to mention Naijaboiy but what if she has been crushing on the guy and he hasn't replied her mail?

undecided

Then I told the courage and told her my moniker was "vizkiz", immediately I mentioned my moniker, she just hissed and lost interest in me shocked

Chai, shey I neva furck up like this ?... I asked her why she hissed then she replied with "abeg free me, you once insulted me online" then she snubbed for the rest of the journey sad

I didn't even get her moniker or number. Na that one pain me pass cry

Please baby anywhere you are on nairaland, I want you to forgive me for insulting you. I am now a changed man. If you don't reply me on this thread, I will keep checking all monikers Till I see your face. cry
[/b]

ooops pay back time!!! Kiss kiss tongue
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
vizkiz:
[b] Just like every other day I travel, I like travelling with my pals or "le boo" wink (that was when I had one though embarassed)

I guess that's a story for another thread...

I was sitting in a bus filled with other travellers of different destination waiting for the driver to come and pilot the bus. My friend (charles) started a conversation with me about the girl he got laid about two days ago and how cute she was and all that. Consciously or unconsciously, I shouted at the top of my voice "videos or I don't believe it" , then here was this beautiful lady who turned around and gave me a strange look which made me suspicious.

I however gave her a questionable gaze and after a few seconds, she broke the silence with the word "you would always know a nairalander anywhere you see them" *she nodded her head*

I smile to God for at least granting my prayer and giving me an incredible opportunity to catch a new fish. Even though what she said was no that funny, I broke into a loud laughter and inquired what made her rush to conclude that I was a nairalander and she said one could deduce that from that popular nairaland memory verse grin

We started chatting and gossiping about stuffs happening on nairaland and how Ishilove and Farano used to send us to jail(ban) when we violate nairaland rules.

After few minutes of inquisitive conversation, she suddenly asked the mouth sealing question I was anticipating. "what is your nairaland moniker?" lol, I felt like lying but I wasn't in the mood to lie, what if she knew me already

I wanted to say professor "Tosyne2much" but I remembered that guy is already known all over nairaland for his top 10 everything and his picture doesn't bear facial resemblance with me. What if I lied that I was Tosyne2much and she launched to his account and found out that he's more taller than I am ? grin

On a second thought, I wanted to mention "Kingtom " but then I remembered that his reputation on nairaland is that he's a chronic doctor who goes about quoting ladies on every thread. One mine said, don't mention Kingtom

My mind was telling me to mention Naijaboiy but what if she has been crushing on the guy and he hasn't replied her mail?

undecided

Then I told the courage and told her my moniker was "vizkiz", immediately I mentioned my moniker, she just hissed and lost interest in me shocked

Chai, shey I neva furck up like this ?... I asked her why she hissed then she replied with "abeg free me, you once insulted me online" then she snubbed for the rest of the journey sad

I didn't even get her moniker or number. Na that one pain me pass cry

Please baby anywhere you are on nairaland, I want you to forgive me for insulting you. I am now a changed man. If you don't reply me on this thread, I will keep checking all monikers Till I see your face. cry
[/b]

Just stumbled on this but cousn't help but laugh...... keep checking all monikers till i see your face, lol, guyi feel for you sha but you don't sound too confident tho, my piece, need i say more, nahh but thanks for the humor tho, i needed it today
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Mediapace: 9:01pm On May 23, 2016
Vizkiz you don know the person ?
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by vizkiz: 9:19pm On May 23, 2016
Mediapace:
Vizkiz you don know the person ?

baba I never know the babe oh, I don dey fear sef... Make e no go be ghost
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Mediapace: 9:21pm On May 23, 2016
That's painful,which town/city did it happened?
vizkiz:

baba I never know the babe oh, I don dey fear sef... Make e no go be ghost
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by vizkiz: 9:24pm On May 23, 2016
Mediapace:
That's painful,which town/city did it happened?

was coming from ekiti state to lagos
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Mediapace: 9:30pm On May 23, 2016
Ahh It must be omotayor123 ishilove Yuneehk or olivaarims

vizkiz:

Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by vizkiz: 9:34pm On May 23, 2016
Mediapace:

bro I don't think so oh... Those babes you mention are well known. Especially that Oliviaarimes. She is my crush grin
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 23, 2016
vizkiz:

okay ive seen it. You're still looking for her?
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by vizkiz: 9:38pm On May 23, 2016
juhan:
okay ive seen it. You're still looking for her?

still searching for her? Nah... I don't care anymore grin

Will still like to know her? Yeah I think smiley
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Mediapace: 9:39pm On May 23, 2016
Hmm they be impersonating now

vizkiz:

bro I don't think so oh... Those babes you mention are well known. Especially that Oliviaarimes. She is my crush grin
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Yuneehk(f): 9:47pm On May 23, 2016
Mediapace:

Uhmmm I've travelled from ado to Lagos but it wasn't in 2015. Definitely not me sir
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by vizkiz: 9:49pm On May 23, 2016
Yuneehk:

Uhmmm I've travelled from ado to Lagos but it wasn't in 2015. Definitely not me sir

schooled in ado?
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 23, 2016
vizkiz:

still searching for her? Nah... I don't care anymore grin

Will still like to know her? Yeah I think smiley

okay but dont forget to tell me when you see her again
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by vizkiz: 9:53pm On May 23, 2016
juhan:

I told lalasticlala then to help me advertise it on Frontpage but he declined. Only God knows maybe I could have found her
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Mediapace: 9:54pm On May 23, 2016
Will you stop this nonsense already cheesy
Stop playing with Vizkiz's heart it is you jor.
Mtcchew
juhan:
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by vizkiz: 9:55pm On May 23, 2016
Mediapace:
Will you stop this nonsense already cheesy Stop playing with Vizkiz's heart it is you jor. Mtcchew
no, it's not juhan grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) / Beware Guys : I Had Sex 10 Times Within A Week And Now This Happened (Picture) / Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.