Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus (16094 Views)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / Kenyan Man Ejaculates On Lady's Body In A Bus (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Mediapace: 10:00pm On May 23, 2016
I see,but you may look alike.
I trust you though,you can't hiss on vizk.iz

Yuneehk:

Uhmmm I've travelled from ado to Lagos but it wasn't in 2015. Definitely not me sir
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Yuneehk(f): 10:30pm On May 23, 2016
vizkiz:

schooled in ado?
No I didn't
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Yuneehk(f): 10:36pm On May 23, 2016
Mediapace:
I see,but you may look alike. I trust you though,you can't hiss on vizk.iz
Alright smiley
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by vizkiz: 6:45am On May 24, 2016
Yuneehk:

No I didn't

oh, I guess you went visiting then
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Yuneehk(f): 7:04am On May 24, 2016
vizkiz:

oh, I guess you went visiting then
Wrong guess! Post ume took me there.
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by vizkiz: 7:06am On May 24, 2016
Yuneehk:

Wrong guess! Post ume took me there.

what year was that? cheesy
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Yuneehk(f): 7:12am On May 24, 2016
vizkiz:

what year was that? cheesy
That was in 2011
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by vizkiz: 7:15am On May 24, 2016
Yuneehk:
That was in 2011
woah! Long time ago! shocked
So which Institution did you choose at the end?
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Yuneehk(f): 7:20am On May 24, 2016
vizkiz:

woah! Long time ago! shocked
So which Institution did you choose at the end?
Close your mouth jur. That was just five years ago. I chose ABSU
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by vizkiz: 7:23am On May 24, 2016
Yuneehk:

Close your mouth jur. That was just five years ago. I chose ABSU

lol...ayo babalola University? grin
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by debque(m): 7:29am On May 24, 2016
vizkiz:

*faints*

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by vizkiz: 7:31am On May 24, 2016
debque:
*faints*

shhhhh.... Amebo like you. Who doesn't know that's ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY cheesy
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Yuneehk(f): 7:32am On May 24, 2016
vizkiz:

Why Ayo babalola? Why not Afe babalola in ado? tongue . I chose Abia State University, Uturu.
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by vizkiz: 7:34am On May 24, 2016
Yuneehk:

Why Ayo babalola? Why not Afe babalola in ado? tongue . I chose Abia State University, Uturu.

I was just kidding. Trying to pull your legs grin

But why Abia? Thats just so far to lagos!

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Yuneehk(f): 7:42am On May 24, 2016
vizkiz:

I was just kidding. Trying to pull your legs grin

But why Abia? Thats just so far to lagos!

That's my state plus that was where I got admission.The journey no be here! but I came home only on occasions
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by vizkiz: 7:45am On May 24, 2016
Yuneehk:

That's my state plus that was where I got admission.The journey no be here! but I came home only on occasions

I can only imagine. I guess you hate travelling
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Yuneehk(f): 7:54am On May 24, 2016
vizkiz:

I can only imagine. I guess you hate travelling
You can so guess for Africa! I'll just go finish up with Mr Sleep. Enjoy your day smiley
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by vizkiz: 7:55am On May 24, 2016
Yuneehk:

You can so guess for Africa! I'll just go finish up with Mr Sleep. Enjoy your day smiley

grin sleepy head. Go joor grin
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by pedrilo: 7:30am On May 26, 2016
hehehehe interesting.
vizkiz:
[b] Just like every other day I travel, I like travelling with my pals or "le boo" wink (that was when I had one though embarassed)

I guess that's a story for another thread...

I was sitting in a bus filled with other travellers of different destination waiting for the driver to come and pilot the bus. My friend (charles) started a conversation with me about the girl he got laid about two days ago and how cute she was and all that. Consciously or unconsciously, I shouted at the top of my voice "videos or I don't believe it" , then here was this beautiful lady who turned around and gave me a strange look which made me suspicious.

I however gave her a questionable gaze and after a few seconds, she broke the silence with the word "you would always know a nairalander anywhere you see them" *she nodded her head*

I smile to God for at least granting my prayer and giving me an incredible opportunity to catch a new fish. Even though what she said was no that funny, I broke into a loud laughter and inquired what made her rush to conclude that I was a nairalander and she said one could deduce that from that popular nairaland memory verse grin

We started chatting and gossiping about stuffs happening on nairaland and how Ishilove and Farano used to send us to jail(ban) when we violate nairaland rules.

After few minutes of inquisitive conversation, she suddenly asked the mouth sealing question I was anticipating. "what is your nairaland moniker?" lol, I felt like lying but I wasn't in the mood to lie, what if she knew me already

I wanted to say professor "Tosyne2much" but I remembered that guy is already known all over nairaland for his top 10 everything and his picture doesn't bear facial resemblance with me. What if I lied that I was Tosyne2much and she launched to his account and found out that he's more taller than I am ? grin

On a second thought, I wanted to mention "Kingtom " but then I remembered that his reputation on nairaland is that he's a chronic doctor who goes about quoting ladies on every thread. One mine said, don't mention Kingtom

My mind was telling me to mention Naijaboiy but what if she has been crushing on the guy and he hasn't replied her mail?

undecided

Then I told the courage and told her my moniker was "vizkiz", immediately I mentioned my moniker, she just hissed and lost interest in me shocked

Chai, shey I neva furck up like this ?... I asked her why she hissed then she replied with "abeg free me, you once insulted me online" then she snubbed for the rest of the journey sad

I didn't even get her moniker or number. Na that one pain me pass cry

Please baby anywhere you are on nairaland, I want you to forgive me for insulting you. I am now a changed man. If you don't reply me on this thread, I will keep checking all monikers Till I see your face. cry
[/b]

Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by kikayboss(m): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
and like play like play this girl didn't still show face .....na so the hate reach ni....

the insult you gave her must have been epic and maybe it got 30 likes and 11 shares and you think she'll forgive...... cheesy your on a longest thing....

but DAT gyal wicked ooo...
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 10, 2017
What does moniker means?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? / What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) / Beware Guys : I Had Sex 10 Times Within A Week And Now This Happened (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.