Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Reasons Why Sexual Pleasure Is Rampant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Sexual Pleasure Is Rampant (1156 Views)

Why Sexual Immorality And The Hunger For Lust Is Bad. / Estates In Nairobi Where Live Sex Is Rampant,photo / What Pleasure Is In Anal Sex? Guys Tell Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Sexual Pleasure Is Rampant by Collinsemegreat(m): 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
MODERATORS PLEASE LET THIS BE HERE, I DON'T MEAN TO BREAK ANY LAW of NL#I Apologise...Before creation the devil know already he has lost it! What did he loose? Come with me brothers and sister and lets find out!
I notice nearly every thing in this world is sexually propelled! Ranging from the movies, clothings, books, variably everything! Even in dreams also. Why is so? Muslims and other religious folks i pray you allow me to point things out of the Bible and through social life the reason is that i want us all to know the mighty tools in the hand of the enemy-lust!
As i have said the devil knew he has lost it when he rebelled against God and that glory have been taking from him and given to man, thats why you see a bright kids from birth and you see the glory and sometimes later one he/she miss it. What leads to the missing lust and fornication.-GEN 3:1-12. Reasons fornication is rampant is;
1. It makes you loose your glory! What is the glory?, has a child you had the urge to be pure but at the youth age you undermine that goal, why that spirit of fornication has eating into the spirit of man to the extent that it's rampant. TO SHOW ADAM LOST SOMETHING TO THE DEVIL remember satan tempting christ by taking him to a high mountain, telling christ to bow to him(satan) so that all earthly things he took from Adam will be given to christ... Satan was not joking about the glory stuff but he never knew he was with the restorer of that glory to man, how did Adam loose it? Disobedient(many say fornication because Gen 3:6 said Adam was with her! But am not subscribing to that. Lets check 2 timothy 2:22a says "flee youthful lusts"! Why? Because it takes the glory what glory?
2. The glory of a man is proportionate to closeness to God! FORNICATION IS COMMON BECAUSE THE ENEMY(DEVIL & COHORTS) DON'T WANT THE SPIRIT OF GOD TO DWELL IN THE YOUTHS OF TODAY! that spirit of God is the glory! The spirit don't stay in a dirty place(fornication body). The devil know if you have that spirit you have that glory he lost! Social speaking you will see a bright futured girl becoming pregnant and her future tainted and distroyed. It doesn't matter if you have done it before this message but what counts is ur decision- am also talking to myself! #THOSE THAT ARE CHRISTIANS IMAGINE YOU ATTENDING ALL PROGRAMMES IN CHURCHES DEPRIVING URSELF OF SLEEP ALNIGHT JUST FOR A VIGILE AND WHEN THE TRUMPET SOUND YOU END IN HELL WITH A FORNICATOR, ADULTRERS,ete BECAUSE OF A SIN- it is an error brothers and sisters. THE END THATS WHAT MATTERs ANSWERING THE NAME CHRISTIAN IS NOT ENOUGH LETS STOP THE OF THE ENEMY.-REV 3:21,7:21.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Sexual Pleasure Is Rampant by SINNZ(m): 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
Bro did you type this shiit in a bid to change the mindset of these romancelanders
Re: Reasons Why Sexual Pleasure Is Rampant by osaslord500(m): 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
Op rubbish tongue
Re: Reasons Why Sexual Pleasure Is Rampant by sammysammy111(m): 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
pupu

Re: Reasons Why Sexual Pleasure Is Rampant by Collinsemegreat(m): 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
SINNZ:
Bro did you type this shiit in a bid to change the mindset of these romancelanders
thanks man ur opinion though... But guy note we all are living by the grace of God, the word is also for me and evry1 dat read dis msg. Guy am nt perfect christ is my perfection! The weapon against d youths today is sin of the flesh-lust it seems diz part of NL is being used...
Re: Reasons Why Sexual Pleasure Is Rampant by SINNZ(m): 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
Collinsemegreat:
thanks man ur opinion though... But guy note we all are living by the grace of God, the word is also for me and evry1 dat read dis msg. Guy am nt perfect christ is my perfection! The weapon against d youths today is sin of the flesh-lust it seems diz part of NL is being used...

I support you! angry

Let's organise a crusade outreach here on NL and bind all these karashika's angry angry

I'll cc some other brothers in the ministry to come help.

Cc stfuareyougod kinglekan pbs4real ronald4lif cutehector pushmusic obiorathesubtle iamcharis

Praise Jah angry

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Sexual Pleasure Is Rampant by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
The battle is the Lord's tongue tongue
He'll fight these karishikas on our behalf grin cheesy grin
Until then, it's 'game on' for me

Cc sinnz
Re: Reasons Why Sexual Pleasure Is Rampant by obiorathesubtle: 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
SINNZ:

I support you! angry

Let's organise a crusade outreach here on NL and bind all these karashika's angry angry

Cc stfuareyougod kinglekan pbs4real ronald4lif cutehector pushmusic obiorathesubtle iamcharis

Praise Jah angry
hallelujah

But saaah, I no sabi organize crusade
Re: Reasons Why Sexual Pleasure Is Rampant by ronald4lif(m): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
SINNZ:

I support you! angry

Cc stfuare yougod king lekan pbs4 real ronald4 lif cuteh ector pus hmusic obiorathe subtle iam charis

Praise Jah angry

Hmmm. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Don't Want To Keep The Pregnancy For Me / Nigerian Student Trolled Online After Posting Explicit Pictures Of Herself On In / Things I Used To Say When I Had No Girl Friend On Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.