Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Trust No One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trust No One (709 Views)

The Wickedness Of Man { Trust No Body }. / Relationship; Trust No One! / Trust No One...trust No Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trust No One by Gluthatione: 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
I just want to share a story that happened in my former station so that all of u here who can bleep anything bleepable can see that not everything that glitters is gold.
I worked in an hospital environment and one of our staffs was a chronic and unrepentant womanizer though he was married then, he brought a lady to our hospital which he wants to bleep for that day .The lady in question was an epitome of beauty,she was black, tall and shining in fact she was just too beautiful.
I don't know what came over this guy, he wanted to know d HIV status of this lady, she took her to the lab and lied to her that she wanted to help her do her genotype and blood group test she accepted and they went to lab not knowing that the guy has also instructed d lab scientists to conduct HIV test on her.
Lo and behold the guy went back and he was told that d lady is HIV positive, he was shocked and terrified seeing a lady that looks so fresh and beautiful being HIV positive and as a sharp guy he wisely discharged d babe for that day ooooooooooooo.
All for all of you who can bleeep anything bleepabble continue you will soon reap d reward of your labour.
Re: Trust No One by obiorathesubtle: 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
This is why condoms should be made available in every school

Support the free condom initiative in secondary schools and universities.. Contact me on how to donate money to buy free condoms for young Children.. So that we can teach them how to protect themselves.
Re: Trust No One by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
jes hope I wouldn't get drunk one day and screw without CDs.
Re: Trust No One by Gluthatione: 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
This is why condoms should be made available in every school

Support the free condom initiative in secondary schools and universities.. Contact me on how to donate money to buy free condoms for young Children.. So that we can teach them how to protect themselves.
Hey,I think what should be preached is total abstinence, condom is not 100% effective, what about herpes, HPV and diseases which cannot be prevented by condom
Re: Trust No One by jamex93(m): 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hmmmmm

God don help am sha
Re: Trust No One by obiorathesubtle: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
Gluthatione:

Hey,I think what should be preached is total abstinence, condom is not 100% effective, what about herpes, HPV and diseases which cannot be prevented by condom
noooooo! Objection!

Young people should be allowed to express themselves! The chances of contacting those diseases while using a condom, are slim. It might not be a 100% but atleast it's an 80% and it is looking good from my perspective.

Free condom for schools initiative, please Ignore the op and donate money to our cause.. Amadioha and Ifa will bless you.
Re: Trust No One by MRBrownJ: 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
and the moral of the story is?!

people MUST educate themselves about the new anti HIV drug (actually its been here for yrs) called TRUVADA. approved by the FDA yet so many people are still clueless about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsEgg6EOpNM
Re: Trust No One by Gluthatione: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
MRBrownJ:
and the moral of the story is?!

people MUST educate themselves about the new anti HIV drug (actually its been here for yrs) called TRUVADA. approved by the FDA yet so many people are still clueless about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsEgg6EOpNM
Bros there is nothing new with drug u just mentioned, Truvada is trade name it contains emtricitabin and tenovovir it is usually used in combination with nevirapin or effivarenz as highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART).
Re: Trust No One by MRBrownJ: 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
Gluthatione:

Bros there is nothing new with drug u just mentioned, Truvada is trade name it contains emtricitabin and tenovovir it is usually used in combination with nevirapin or effivarenz as highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART).

educate yourself bro, you are looking at TRUVADA solely as a drug for people who are HIV+, while i am telling you that it should be used by anyone who is having unprotected sex in order to NOT get infected.
Re: Trust No One by Gluthatione: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
MRBrownJ:

educate yourself bro, you are looking at TRUVADA solely as a drug for people who are HIV+, while i am telling you that it should be used by anyone who is having unprotected sex in order to NOT get infected.
Brother, this is my area of specialization Truvada is not 100% effective in preventing HIV ,perhaps if u are not infected u cannot take it through out your life so what happens during d time u stop taking it. Another thing that must be taken into consideration is the cost and the side effects of most ARVs ,I worked in HIV clinic I know what most of our clients who are on these drugs are going through.
Re: Trust No One by MRBrownJ: 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
Gluthatione:

Brother, this is my area of specialization Truvada is not 100% effective in preventing HIV ,perhaps if u are not infected u cannot take it through out your life so what happens during d time u stop taking it. Another thing that must be taken into consideration is the cost and the side effects of most ARVs ,I worked in HIV clinic I know what most of our clients who are on these drugs are going through.

true that the cost and side effect are not ideal but if a married man is willing to live life reckessly, then he must make sure that his spouse/children dont get infected due to his inabilities to zip up.... therefore he should take a daily dose of TRUVADA in order to keep himself and family HIV free, for as long as it takes (unless you think we can put a price on life?)

(1) (Reply)

My Virgin Bride / Why Women Like Men With Money & Power. / Real Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.