Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions (6017 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
hoes69getwifed:

Not if sisters watch out for sisters

Aint nobody got time for that! I always say, God gave each one of us far more superior intellect than he gave to a goose, so when one chooses to be dumb just because some dude gives their panties a wet spot tongue, I for one have no sympathy for that. Sorry.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Ezerbullet(m): 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
i hope this will help other girls brain to enter auto reset
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Aint nobody got time for that! I always say, God gave each one of us far more superior intellect than he gave to a goose, so when one chooses to be dumb just because some dude gives their panties a wet spot tongue, I for one have no sympathy for that. Sorry.

Sure boo, to each her own.
But personally, I keep an eye out for sisters

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by tpiar: 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
God will help us to avoid "stories that touch".

because at the end of the day somebody will just brag to your face, " I send you? Na me say make you go do abortion? Na me say make you carry belle? Na me say make you no use condom? Na me say make the boyfriend no marry you after two abortions?"

Yes, people can be that insensitive.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
hoes69getwifed:

Sure boo, to each her own.
But personally, I keep an eye out for sisters

That's you smiley I'm not one for coddling, be it with other people or with myself. I like to face the hard rock music & dance. I'd be damned if I start humming a sweet lullaby to someone that obviously lives in the land of rainbows & lollipops. Sometimes people need tough love to get their senses back. So you give em hugs while I beat them up over the head with a baseball bat grin It's balance tongue

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
2 abortions? Babe after the first you should have left, you didn't need to do it twice.He was never ready and no need fighting him,move on. With time you would heal
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by africandictator(m): 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
i am so happy for you oohhhh...
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by MRBrownJ: 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
Genea:
.she is a confused fella,doesnt she know dah a guy dah allows u to abort 4 him wont marry her....

are you saying that any woman having an abortion for a guy, he would never marry her?

petkruz:
2 abortions? Babe after the first you should have left, you didn't need to do it twice.He was never ready and no need fighting him,move on. With time you would heal

so a man that aint ready today, and ask his gf to have an abortion, will never ever be ready (with that said gf)?!

Odunharry:

True this... she's to blame partially.. the guy Neva raped her or he didn't carry out abortion on her himself..
Atimes I wonder where some people put their brain when they are in love.
I don't know what she is expecting having unprotected sex

many think they can trap men, and hurry an unplanned marriage, thanks to a pregnancy.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Genea(f): 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
MRBrownJ:

are you saying that any woman having an abortion for a guy, he would never marry her?

so a man that aint ready today, and ask his gf to have an abortion, will never ever be ready (with that said gf)?!

many think they can trap men, and hurry an unplanned marriage, thanks to a pregnancy.
use protection if u dont pregnancy
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
MRBrownJ:

The possibility of this is slim. I don't know how men reason but if I was a man a lady who has undergone ass or boobs surgery would be a huge turnoff.likewise a lady who committed murder twice! To him he would rather go for a gal who hasn't damaged her womb than someone who has.My neighbour was planning to get married to a lady who foolishly confessed she's had 3 abortions.He called off the engagement instantly

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Odunharry(m): 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
MRBrownJ:

that's what many still believe till today evn if they see ur post it won't change.. sex doesn't really keep a man
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by MRBrownJ: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
Odunharry:

that's what many still believe till today evn if they see ur post it won't change.. sex doesn't really keep a man

yeah but sadly, we all know too well that many of these women have NOTHING to offer a man, apart from their body.

petkruz:
The possibility of this is slim. I don't know how men reason but if I was a man a lady who has undergone ass or boobs surgery would be a huge turnoff.likewise a lady who committed murder twice! To him he would rather go for a gal who hasn't damaged her womb than someone who has.My neighbour was planning to get married to a lady who foolishly confessed she's had 3 abortions.He called off the engagement instantly

just because a woman has an abortion certainly doesnt mean the END for that particular couple, but it certainly means that smething needs to be changed.

Genea:
use protection if u dont pregnancy

or any other contraceptive method out there like the pill, for example
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Odunharry(m): 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
MRBrownJ:

yeah but sadly, we all know too well that many of these women have NOTHING to offer a man, apart from their body.
very true and it's sad how some want everything in a guy..

Guys ain't just looking for sex alone as many of them believe... it goes beyond that
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by MRBrownJ: 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
Odunharry:

very true and it's sad how some want everything in a guy..

Guys ain't just looking for sex alone as many of them believe... it goes beyond that

but how can these women (obviously lacking), offer more than what they possess? they never focussed that in the fairytales they so want to recreate, the prince, 99% of the time, married "a princess".

yeah they think that because we men love sex (and who can blame us?) then by quickly offering us the "honey" on a platter, we will lose focus on all what they are lacking... and sadly some desperate men do, and go on to marry these trophy wives.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
cry cry cry cry

I can relate to the story
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by patitobeeb(m): 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
is your womb still okay
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
DGKN:
Saw this post on FB and decided to post it here....

So guys can be this wicked or was I a fool? After destroying the lives of different ladies, they settle down with almost the best. My boyfriend is contemplating ending our six-years-old relationship.

He hasn’t been able to come up with a reasonable excuse but quoted his pastor and I’m 100% certain it is due to the two pregnancies I or we aborted when we were undergraduates.

Of course, I had complications after the second abortion that almost took my life and since then we’ve been having protected sex. He has introduced me to his family and vice-versa but he hasn’t proposed to me.

He told me he can’t continue with the relationship because we are not meant for each other. He said his pastor told him I’m not his wife and our marriage won’t be fruitful but the pastor didn’t see it in his vision that I have once aborted twice for him.

We are still on the issue and I have let him realize he can’t walk out my life just like that! He said his mind is made up besides he has given his life to Christ and he wants a new beginning. A new beginning after destroying my future!
PLEASE, how did he destroy your future. ?

With what did he destroy your future.?

Do you think his PENNIS destroyed your future as purported... ?

IF the PENNIS destroys future , how come single ladies want to get MARRIED, to have their own share..?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by flokii: 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
patitobeeb:
is your womb still okay

see question o... you wan go marry her?
if she like make she die sef... who carez
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Odunharry(m): 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
MRBrownJ:

but how can these women (obviously lacking), offer more than what they possess? they never focussed that in the fairytales they so want to recreate, the prince, 99% of the time, married "a princess".

yeah they think that because we men love sex (and who can blame us?) then by quickly offering us the "honey" on a platter, we will lose focus on all what they are lacking... and sadly some desperate men do, and go on to marry these trophy wives.
maybe they can work on it and learn from their counterparts ..true about sex thing though.

support, advice, encouragement, gifts no matter how small etc Also go along way in getting a guy.

Infact they should simply reciprocate any thing their guy do for them...
Atimes u see many makin a list of qualities they want in their partner and sadly they themselves don't even possess any of those qualitie.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Genea(f): 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
MRBrownJ:

just because a woman has an abortion certainly doesnt mean the END for that particular couple, but it certainly means that smething needs to be changed.

or any other contraceptive method out there like the pill, for example
abi oooooo
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by YankeeJoe(m): 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
iceberylin:
Did he rape you undecided
Did he chain and drag you to the Hospital undecided

Just pray for ya sins...

help me ask her o
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by YankeeJoe(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
DGKN:

So guys can be this wicked or was I a fool? After destroying the lives of different ladies, they settle down with almost the best. My boyfriend is contemplating ending our six-years-old relationship.

He hasn’t been able to come up with a reasonable excuse but quoted his pastor and I’m 100% certain it is due to the two pregnancies I or we aborted when we were undergraduates.

Of course, I had complications after the second abortion that almost took my life and since then we’ve been having protected sex. He has introduced me to his family and vice-versa but he hasn’t proposed to me.

He told me he can’t continue with the relationship because we are not meant for each other. He said his pastor told him I’m not his wife and our marriage won’t be fruitful but the pastor didn’t see it in his vision that I have once aborted twice for him.

We are still on the issue and I have let him realize he can’t walk out my life just like that! He said his mind is made up besides he has given his life to Christ and he wants a new beginning. A new beginning after destroying my future!

woman, jus take whateva decision he comes up wit in gud fate. He is d man in charge of d relationship & can end it wen d need arises.
Besides, hw abt d hrts of sincere men u ve broken? Such is life o
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by AfroKnight: 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
Sad. Let him go. Just make sure you keep your legs closed from now on. If you force him to marry you, you won't enjoy that marriage.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by polariss(m): 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
U had abortion twice ...he wants to dump u once n for all...he mst be damn good in maths undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by eddymandy94(f): 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
DGKN:

you actually don't have to blame yourself for whatever haas happened in d past...though painful,my advice is to pull urself tugeda and start a new life,cos his mind is made up and if u remain in dat relationship he's gonna make life a living hell for u so gather up ur butts and start a new life...u are truely not meant to b cos if u guy were meant to be,he won't change his mind no matter what...his convictions abt u is not strong...wish u a gud lyf,,,Thunder wey wan. Fire that ur bf still dey do pressup..
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by eddymandy94(f): 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
iceberylin:
Did he rape you undecided
Did he chain and drag you to the Hospital undecided

Just pray for ya sins...
heartless being
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by NinaNigeria(f): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
Wen ppl walk away from u, let dem walk. Yo destiny is never tied to anyone dat left

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by iceberylin(m): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
eddymandy94:
heartless being

Don't hate me..
I didn't dump her. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by MRBrownJ: 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
Odunharry:

maybe they can work on it and learn from their counterparts ..true about sex thing though.

support, advice, encouragement, gifts no matter how small etc Also go along way in getting a guy.

Infact they should simply reciprocate any thing their guy do for them...
Atimes u see many makin a list of qualities they want in their partner and sadly they themselves don't even possess any of those qualitie.

bro,:
- i blame these women who dont love and cherish themselves FIRST. they dont value themselves and instead act and treat themselves like meat (going for the highest bidder). they obviously have NO respect for the person they see in the mirror every morning, because if they did, they would certainly not act the way they do.... how can they ever be happy, if they have NO concept of what happiness stands for?! the majority will assimilate happiness with money, and since the most probably wont get any, they will end up bitter women blaming all men for the "poor" situation these women find themselves into.

- i blame their mothers who have told these women since the day that they were born that their whole destiny/existence is about finding a man to marry. in fact, teaching them that they have no value unless "accepted" as a wife by a man; telling them that there is a (bride) price that should be paid for them, and that as soon as someone does, they become that person's property.

- i blame the society where these women live who doesnt value single women (however successful they may be) and instead teaches them that they aint shiiit without a man by their side; a society who thinks that a woman should be under a man, and submissive; a society that sees these women as nothing more than a house help/childbearer; a society that frown on single mothers or/and divorced women, and therefore have so many good women stay in miserable and abusive union.

- and finally, i blame "some of" us MEN who think that we can buy these deluded/lost women and make a GOOD wife out of these miserable damaged women; men who dont treat/look/desire these women as their equal, and instead think that they can live life, and have a fantastic family, without a GREAT woman by their side; men who opt for "good for nothing" trophy wives, and who then get surprised when these women cant even boil an egg but can roll the best joints and twerk as good as Nikki Minaj; men who flaunt their cash to attract these clueless women and then who wonder what they've done wrong when a richer guy woo their women away.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Odunharry(m): 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
MRBrownJ:

bro,:
- i blame these women who dont love and cherish themselves FIRST. they dont value themselves and instead act and treat themselves like meat (going for the highest bidder). they obviously have NO respect for the person they see in the mirror every morning, because if they did, they would certainly not act the way they do.... how can they ever be happy, if they have NO concept of what happiness stands for?! the majority will assimilate happiness with money, and since the most probably wont get any, they will end up bitter women blaming all men for the "poor" situation these women find themselves into.

- i blame their mothers who have told these women since the day that they were born that their whole destiny/existence is about finding a man to marry. in fact, teaching them that they have no value unless "accepted" as a wife by a man; telling them that there is a (bride) price that should be paid for them, and that as soon as someone does, they become that person's property.

- i blame the society where these women live who doesnt value single women (however successful they may be) and instead teaches them that they aint shiiit without a man by their side; a society who thinks that a woman should be under a man, and submissive; a society that sees these women as nothing more than a house help/childbearer; a society that frown on single mothers or/and divorced women, and therefore have so many good women stay in miserable and abusive union.

- and finally, i blame "some of" us MEN who think that we can buy these deluded/lost women and make a GOOD wife out of these miserable damaged women; men who dont treat/look/desire these women as their equal, and instead think that they can live life, and have a fantastic family, without a GREAT woman by their side; men who opt for "good for nothing" trophy wives, and who then get surprised when these women cant even boil an egg but can roll the best joints and twerk as good as Nikki Minaj; men who flaunt their cash to attract these clueless women and then who wonder what they've done wrong when a richer guy woo their women away.
Agree with all what you say ..maybe u should create a thread for it.. that why I always look forward to ur posts.. insightful

Truth the society and their older sister/aunty are to be blame too.. sad all those lay so much emphasis on women getting married irrespective of whether they are happy or not..
Society too isn't helping matter... And we are part of the society too..

We need to change ourselves to change the world.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by MRBrownJ: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
Odunharry:

Agree with all what you say ..maybe u should create a thread for it.. that why I always look forward to ur posts.. insightful

Truth the society and their older sister/aunty are to be blame too.. sad all those lay so much emphasis on women getting married irrespective of whether they are happy or not..
Society too isn't helping matter... And we are part of the society too..

We need to change ourselves to change the world.

well said, the change starts with us all regardless of what we are going through in life.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Odunharry(m): 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
MRBrownJ:

well said, the change starts with us all regardless of what we are going through in life.
true this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies In My Area Dress Like This , What Is This? / Couple Wear Leaves In Funny Pre-wedding Shoot / Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.