Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. (62409 Views)

Just Because She Gave Me One Round... / My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Twill92: 7:09am On Dec 19, 2015
i see groundnut... but where is the banana to balance it?
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by missyadorable(f): 7:12am On Dec 19, 2015
CaroLyner:

a girl is sweet enough to buy gifts and package it and all you people can think of is yanshing?

Of course! All guys want from the opposite se.x is thrashing!
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by refiner(f): 7:19am On Dec 19, 2015
sweet....Wil try to get some for my boo
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by razzberries: 7:23am On Dec 19, 2015
it's quite difficult to see a girl who reciprocates these days, call it true love call it whatever you like. but if it runs in the family I'll like to meet her younger sisters too

Back to you question as to what to give to reciprocate this beautiful gesture, I did a Google search but to this very moment Google is still searching, me too I am still searching and still can't find anything just good enough yet

But if I should guess ahead of time, I think your love, faithfulness and fidelity is not too much to ask for

SHOW HER LOVE BROTHER, continue to elevate her above every other girl and be proud of her at all time

Back to her sisters, pls I'm single and still searching let her pass this message to any of them #stillsearching
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 19, 2015
desperate.
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by razzberries: 7:28am On Dec 19, 2015
GboyegaD:
Nairaland is fast losing value with the kind of post one reads on here.
that is your own bowl of pap, not ours
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by anonimi: 7:32am On Dec 19, 2015
CaroLyner:
is that pampers i see there?

Maybe the recipient is also 73 years old grin
OP are you 73 years old already
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Tolzeal(m): 7:34am On Dec 19, 2015
sauceEEP:

Buy her a chanel bag and she'll forever love you...

Bro, This is so unfair, Are you planning to send me back to village. I want something economical.

Thanks though. smiley

1 Like

Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Tolzeal(m): 7:35am On Dec 19, 2015
anonimi:

Maybe the recipient is also 73 years old grin
OP are you 73 years old already

It's no pampers bro .

Don't mind CaroLyner.
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by anonimi: 7:36am On Dec 19, 2015
Tolzeal:
It's no pampers bro .

Don't mind CaroLyner.

So na wetin e be na, you wey sabi the thing make you tell us o jare.
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by jabojafa(m): 7:36am On Dec 19, 2015
my people say person wen use goat take set trap him wan catch lion but if person use elephant set trap na only him no wetin him wan catch.
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by CaroLyner(f): 7:37am On Dec 19, 2015
Tolzeal:

It's no pampers bro .
Don't mind CaroLyner.
clear the air for us tongue
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Laredojohn(m): 7:39am On Dec 19, 2015
Tolzeal:
Youp !! Got this tonight and from What I can see from the outside, there are some pretty nice stuffs in there , I like it really. I don't do this probably don't know how best to pack stuffs up. She investing gives me good reason to reciprocate.

I need what best i could gather up that would be appreciated but still money wise.
Thanks.
That's nice, shows she is pretty different, this isn't common among regular naija gals.. if u see one who does this, keep her tite.. those saying are u yarshing her or not..its ur personal opinion, bro u might not get an hamper, you could just buy some sets of lovely gifts, comprising of a watch, perfume, and probably undies ( if u know her size)
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by sauceEEP(m): 7:42am On Dec 19, 2015
Tolzeal:

Bro, This is so unfair, Are you planning to send me back to village. I want something economical.

Thanks though. smiley
grin grin but cheap ones abound...
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Tolzeal(m): 7:46am On Dec 19, 2015
CaroLyner:

clear the air for us tongue

Yea, It's a facial tissue.

See their website :http://boulos-rose.com/
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by harsysky(m): 7:48am On Dec 19, 2015
obinnashady:
Guys,listen up lemme tell u about this hamper.

It was given to OP's babe by another guy.

OP's babe gave it to Op cos she doesn't like the stuffs inside eg groundnut,serviette and other petty stuffs inside

Op u are a good guy 4 accepting the hamper,afterall its a gift,and I'd like u to reciprocate by giving her a hamper filled with stuffs like cotton wool,toothpick,cotton bud,handkerchief,lip gloss etc.

Op, if ,by chance, you ponder over the statement above, you gotta have a heart attack. That's what you geT by coming here!
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by CaroLyner(f): 7:57am On Dec 19, 2015
Tolzeal:

Yea, It's a facial tissue.
See their website :http://boulos-rose.com/
okay thank you.pass mine along
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 19, 2015
Some people will just come to say things based on their devious minds. Dude she loves you and you should cherish her always NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU SPEND ON HER. Sex should not be part of the deal. The best reward for what you have done is gifts like this.

Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by donkross1(m): 8:33am On Dec 19, 2015
adaksbullet:
These his mumucry...............mine gf his gave me 2015 BMW has amber undecided
shocked

Okay
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by adetayo234: 8:50am On Dec 19, 2015
Aitee1:

Talk true say I no give you anything this year tongue

You aren't bad one bit u know. Am just here wishing....and wishing.....and wishing.... wink
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by teewhydope(m): 9:01am On Dec 19, 2015
whitetiger511:

It's not like most ladies who don't give don't want to, but I feel like it's a catch 22 situation. Some guys feel your buying them gifts is you being desperate for marriage (stupid as it sounds).

I'd rather be called stingy than desperate.

Nigerian girls.mentality, you clearly stated "some guys" not "all guys"

Stingy biatch
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by JudgementHammer: 9:17am On Dec 19, 2015
whitetiger511:

It's not like most ladies who don't give don't want to, but I feel like it's a catch 22 situation. Some guys feel your buying them gifts is you being desperate for marriage (stupid as it sounds).

Lol. Ehnen. So finding it easier to take from a man than to give shows that u're normal and not desperate for marriage right? A woman whose giving gesture shows desperation has a problem with her presentation and comportment b4 guys..d problem is not from the giving.

When d bible says "it is more blessed to give than to receive." Perhaps the bible forgot to add that "...women should not give to men". Maybe that would have made it clearer

Even to fellow girls like themselves they don't give. Is there desperation attached to giving to a fellow woman too. The fact is an average woman wakes up daily thinking of who will give her than who she will be a giver to.

3 Likes

Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Jtmanager(m): 9:19am On Dec 19, 2015
CaroLyner:

a girl is sweet enough to buy gifts and package it and all you people can think of is yanshing?

Yes o...
Both team should score grin grin
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2015
How I wish I have girl that can do these,
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by JudgementHammer: 9:25am On Dec 19, 2015
CaroLyner:

the fact that your gf doesnt show you love doesnt mean others dont
Lol. Why take it personal. Are u now trying to say you're one of the very few women who believe in giving than receiving?

2 Likes

Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 19, 2015
whitetiger511:

babe try me I would never call u desperate
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by CaroLyner(f): 9:37am On Dec 19, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Lol. Why take it personal. Are u now trying to say you're one of the very few women who believe in giving than receiving?
i didnt take nothing personal.was just telling you .cause you sounded like all you do is give and never receive.Must suck

2 Likes

Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by JudgementHammer: 9:41am On Dec 19, 2015
CaroLyner:

i didnt take nothing personal.was just telling you .cause you sounded like all you do is give and never receive.Must suck
Certainly, truth doesn't go down well with you.

3 Likes

Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by CaroLyner(f): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2015
JudgementHammer:
Certainly, truth doesn't go down well with you.
indeed its bitter for you grin

2 Likes

Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by JudgementHammer: 9:53am On Dec 19, 2015
CaroLyner:

indeed its bitter for you grin
I really advice u don't just write post cus u get likes and shares. I'm sure that's what's making you shine teeth. Face reality and think less of the "likes" that won't contribute to ur relationship with people. U must really be very young.

2 Likes

Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by CaroLyner(f): 10:01am On Dec 19, 2015
JudgementHammer:

I really advice u don't just write post cus u get likes and shares. I'm sure that's what's making you shine teeth. Face reality and think less of the "likes" that won't contribute to ur relationship with people. U must really be very young.
does likes and shares feed me? undecided spare me that bullshit.
and in your own "reality" every girl cant give a guy gift without something being involved.
you reason like a typical shallow minded nigerian boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by JudgementHammer: 10:17am On Dec 19, 2015
CaroLyner:

does likes and shares feed me? undecided spare me that bullshit.
and in your own "reality" every girl cant give a guy gift without something being involved.
you reason like a typical shallow minded nigerian boy.
U reason backwards. U are not an exception to such girls

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together / Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.