Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k (10043 Views)

Can You Lick Her Bombom? / This Lady Insists I Pour My Cum In Her Mouth & Lick Her As She Menstruates (18+) / Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by jubebaister(m): 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
My landlady that did April Fool to me the other time came back again. Just Bcs I licked her up the first time she did me April fool & made me have sex wit her. She said her husband never did that to her.

Her husband went to Dubai last week. She came over to my apartment to "check" on me. She started her thing again , spread her legs for me to lick like the other time. I told her "NO". She begged. I said I may have sex with her if she gives me money. But that I won't lick her again. She said pls. I was surprised when I wanted to bury my tongue there. Gush!!! She was menstruating. I said hell " NO" . She begged. She said she will give me a cheque of 100k . I still did shakara. I said no. She said OK 200k. I said in my mind wow!!! I said OK,I'm doing itbcs of her ooo.

But I told her to go to my bathroom and wash up. In fact, I washed her up myself. After that, I went into business. She screamed like the first time.

I told her to reduce her voice b4 her husband will hear gossip and lock me up.

After the show. I got my 200k cheque. I'm gonna take Bukky my bby girl out this coming week end. Flexing things on my mind
But guilty conscience de worry me atimes o.

But, man must chop naa. No b me say make I get sweet tongue & knw how to use it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ediot. You wan destroy your destiny untop money wey no reach $1k. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by Bluezy13(m): 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
But why?

why

Why are you always stupid

Never a relevant thread from you...why

4 Likes

Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by folamog(m): 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
chai! and he licked his destiny away! life smh!!
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by heeyarnuh(f): 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
op u need help
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by Goodcare(m): 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
you need
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by dajoaneke(m): 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
I'm happy for you. By the way, who you epp?

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by ayoolataiwo(m): 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
sharp guy...c hw u lickd d hell out of ur destiny....u lick till its white-washed...BADOO
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by RoyalBlak007: 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
...OP. If this is for real...

..i smh for you....

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by godwineli(m): 11:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
draining of destiny mode activated..... 85%....your own do finish

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by layla129(f): 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
She has exchanged your glory and destiny for 200k...ode undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by layla129(f): 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
dajoaneke:
I'm happy for you. By the way, who you epp?

E go epp Bukky by weekend undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by ajalawole(m): 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
keep licking her V, its ur life and not mine
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by juniormusa(m): 11:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
layla129:

E go epp Bukky by weekend undecided
Lol who you Epp?
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by Vision4God: 11:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
Go for deliverance

3 Likes

Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by layla129(f): 12:04am On Apr 11, 2016
juniormusa:

Lol who you Epp?
My boyfriend
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by Fmartin(m): 12:23am On Apr 11, 2016
Op were my share... grin

The way u licked dat bloody vag!na got me thinking.

You must be frm the eastern part of naija grin my brother.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 11, 2016
This guy just lost his destiny along with his soul for ordinary 200k naira.. when ur mates dey konfam better owo with just soft touch of the botton and some brains...Dead niqqas everywhere on NL . If i be God u must go Hell no forgiveness for ur types angry
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by nuggarito: 1:56am On Apr 11, 2016
Why have you chosen to be a he goat all your life. All your threads are so meaningless, all your life is just centered on a vagina, don't anything meaningful happen to you apart from this thrash you keep writing. You chop toto you go report for nl, you shave toto you go report, fummi toto dirty you go report, guy grow up. Mtchwww

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by Heryorh: 5:09am On Apr 11, 2016
sobo...damn....
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by omarithmetics: 6:03am On Apr 11, 2016
Liars, liars everywhere

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by avaprincipal(m): 6:37am On Apr 11, 2016
sometimes I just wonder how people will lick anything for money#iranu#abasha
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by jubebaister(m): 8:16am On Apr 11, 2016
avaprincipal:
sometimes I just wonder how people will lick anything for money#iranu#abasha
U won't understand
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by juniormusa(m): 8:32am On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:

My boyfriend
He must be lucky to have you then wink
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by andreernest28(m): 8:44am On Apr 11, 2016
End time lies,you can fool me man
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 11, 2016
@ jubebaister, I neva see u wit a better topic, but nice job bro, u alwayz try 2 make dis zone not 2 be bored. but if na tru talk bro, u're sick. Wat if the cheque bounce? u playin wit ur destiny
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by Julietcutie(f): 9:07am On Apr 11, 2016
angry cry Jesus Christ! did I just read dis... ewww embarassed op go for deliverance
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 11, 2016
That menses?. Damn it
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by nnadychuks(m): 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
That is blood mixed with mucur you idiot,coupled with unfertilised eggs.. Spits at your 200k future
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by jubebaister(m): 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
nnadychuks:
That is blood mixed with mucur you idiot,coupled with unfertilised eggs.. Spits at your 200k future
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by virginchaser(m): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
Op stop giving head to every Jane and Janet.
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k by bluntspade: 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
guy u better go'an look for another destiny..

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside / Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down / This Is The Funniest Profile Picture On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.